Why are we do this again?
‘cause people like this.
Thank you all for 400+ follower!
And holy shit, I never thought there’s gonna be so many likes, 1400+ likes everyone!
Ya’ll like VoxVal so much, me too, so I drew another VoxVal for you guys! XD
Hope you all like it! (≧∇≦)
Vox: Look I get that you’re only using me for my money but don’t worry, I don’t mind being your sugar daddy 😉.
Valentino: Last week your card got declined trying to buy chicken strips and I had to pay because you started crying and security threatened to call the police.
I wonder how their first kiss went like
I had. an idea. and the idea is this: RadioDust + VoxVal (separately) human!AU wherein Val is Angel’s drag mother!!
Anthony is a young trans man with a very complicated relationship with his family (possibly kicked out/disowned) and also a lot of weird, confusing feelings about his gender. He winds up in an NYC gay bar owned by Valentino, looking for a job as a server or bartender–but Val sees potential in him and offers him a position as a performer instead. Angel sticks around to watch the drag show and immediately falls in love with the entire scene and its aesthetic. He confesses ‘the whole gender thing’ to Val, who is unfazed and assures him that his body doesn’t make him any less of a man or any less of a queen. So little Anthony becomes Angel Dust of the House of Valentino and makes hella tips every weekend, finally feels like he belongs somewhere, like he has a real family. He’s indescribably grateful to Val and they have a nice and wholesome relationship.
Fast-forward a few years to Vox dragging his frenemy Alastor to one of his bf’s drag shows (maybe Al lost a bet or something?), possibly trying to get him a hookup of his own so he’s not so damn lonely all the time, possibly just to see him squirm from all the unfettered sexuality in the club. Naturally, Al is wildly uncomfortable the entire evening and ends up getting completely sloshed in order to get away from it. By the end of the night, once the club is closed, Val is eager to be alone with Vox–but there’s still his wasted friend to worry about. So Val convinces Angel to look after him for the night, which isn’t exactly what Angel was hoping to do for the evening, but whatever. So he takes Alastor, who’s still completely out of it, back to his tiny apartment down the block and gets him set up in his own bed while he plans to sleep on the couch.
Oh my god this- I’ve been waiting for someone to do something about these two ships together
I love it and I love you op
Posting about Vox today reminded me of the thoughts I had a few days ago when the Insta accounts first posted those pics of Val smashing Vox’s face for getting his drink order wrong. So here’s a post mainly about Vox but a little about Angel.
So we’ve got confirmation that Val has shattered Vox’s screen multiple times at this point. But there’s been no evidence of violence from Vox toward Val, has there? I think it’s all been one-sided. Think mention was made that Vox broke Val’s TV at one point, but as far as I can recall that was a one off—whereas Val has threatened to beat Vox’s face in more than once and done so more than once.
Cut for length but also for mentions of abuse—mainly just about how that abuse could affect the narrative/character arcs rather than discussing it in detail.
VENT ON VOX VAL AND VELVET WITH MY VIEW ON VAL AND VOXS RELATIONSHIP
Ok because I want more content on Val and Voxs relationship. I’m going to make a random and (more than likely garbage) post analyzing it. So let’s start on the Vs gang dynamic as a whole
1) they call them selfs a family (vox calls them a family and the other two agree)2) they have nicknames for each other. Val calls velvet badydoll, and calls vox(when not teasing or insulting) voxxy. Than best boy vox(when not teasing or being insulting) calls Val Tino/Val, and calls (or at least refered to) velvet as cupcake/cake. Velvet refers to them both as dads, and uses Val
3) velvet calls/sees/jokes about Val and Vox being her dads. More than likely because Val likes to be called daddy. (why do you have to be this way Val?) Val is totally fine with it and likes it. While Vox being the only brain cell is like wtf?? Why. Velvet also seems very attention seeking from them. With her all ways talking about herself. And doing things that she knows is weird or gross, (which I do the same for attention) like eating a candy from the ground.
4) Val compliments the two (mostly on looks) a lot saying their cute or sexy.
5) vox is always doing or buying something for Val. From food and drinks to TVs (like geez Val trying to be a suger baby and be called daddy)
6) Val and vox have an adusive on and off relationship.
7) velvets always asking for pets from the two. Even tho she be killing all the ones she had, saying they should be able to take it. Vox trying to compromise with getting a rat.(but only if it’s named Valentino 2) or a velvet worm. Val just being done with her shit and going like no, go cry me a river.
8) they all make threats to each other. Velvet threatens to runaway and by the way she worded it with “I mean it this time” she dose this a lot.Vox begs her to stay so she dose. (I wouldn’t want to be alone with Val either) Val threatens to breakup with vox or to break his screen(he thinks vox looks better with it cracked) Vox threatens to turn off the WiFi.
9) their all business partners. With Val annoyed at velvet for being bad at her job, And slaking off. Val not being able to do anything for him self (having vox do it) and makeing himself broke, by wasting money. I think it safe to assume why vox is the one who dose everything. RIP him and the brain cell.
10) Val and velvet are sensitive AF. Like anything even remotely negative and they gonna cyber bully. Like velvet you did not have to come for Niffty like that. But the fight between stolay and Val is gold.
Ok now let’s talk about Val and vox. So let’s cut to the chase Val is abusing vox. Now you may say “but vox Is also being toxic” yes he is but what if it’s out of frustration form Val. Now hear me out I’m not saying vox is a good person, and hasn’t been bad himself. But think about it we don’t know how the relationship was in the beginning, and vox seems to actually care and like Val a lot. How do I know that even when Val broke his face, ONE DAY later he’s complimenting and ❤️ing Val on another post calling him hot. So either their make up sex is really good or he just can’t help but love Val. And according to those bizz podcasts Val breaks voxs screen all the time!! And vox really wants screen protection because of it. (But like the fact that Val thinks that voxs screen being cracked is an improvement/cute is disturbing, like that’s saying your boyfriend have a brushed face and bleeding is nice like OMG VAL WTF) Now I’d like to point out the fact that vox refers to the Vs as family which in itself shows how much he cares. Vox also dose apologize for calling Val names (rat) and gets him a new tv to make up for it.
Now this brings me to my point of “well if vox is a powerful overlod why is he letting his screen break, and letting Val aduse him” first off no one wants to be abused and let’s it happen. Vox has been mentally, And verbally abused up to the screen break. And you can tell in the post before he’s confused why Val is mad/upset with him. He even says “ungrateful rat” which hints he would have been grateful if Val came to him with the soda, and woke him up to spend time with him. He lets his guard down for Val and didn’t expect for it to be punch back in his face. Now why didn’t vox hurt Val back?? The only reason I can come up with is vox loves Val too much to do that (like god that’s sad, find a good man to simp for please).
Why dose vox not end the relationship for good?? Well I think there’s many reasons one being sex is good/the honeymoon phase of the cycle. (The reason why most victims stay with their aduser) that vox doesn’t want to ruin his family (he doesn’t want velvet to leave and just got/brought a new member). He wants to prove that he is a good boyfriend/prove Val wrong. He doesn’t think he can get any other boyfriend (I’ve seen a post that side he is gay and Val is bi, with their respective flags showing) like he wants someone on the same power as him, overlod power. Who better than your business partner.
Also I find it interesting that Val is always saying how replaceable and terrible vox is. while like every time he’s in trouble he’s like “vox is gonna get ya” or “vox well cancel you and find out all your secrets”. Like my god, he even has vox be his drewing tablet, and make him get his food all the time. And when vox gets something from Val. Val doesn’t even get it himself, he makes angel do it. And vox has to do a sexual favor to get it (poll dancing) and Val posted it saying how he bought his boyfriend. Like dude, and OMG vox literally says that made him conflicted about it. And the worst part vox THANKS VAL for the speaker. Val has NEVER thanked vox for anything he’s done. And even insults vox when he’s saying sorry and got him a gift to make up with him.
One last thing I’d like to talk adout is possible jealousy in the relationship. With angle and alastor. First angle vox has hinted at wishing Val had angles chest hair. And Val than said he hates angle. And we know vox is attention seeking, and angle tends to take away some of Vals attention. Plus we can see on the tv vox got Val that it has angle on it. Next alastor when niffty posted her gang of husk her and al (alastor being in the back round). On Vals story he says he hates alastor. We can also see on a bizz podcast that bizz drews Vox pining after alastor (want ping him to pay attention to him and saying he likes him). Which is more than likely a joke, but there we analyze everything for angst.
Welp that’s that I’m sorry for anyone who went though this and my terrible spelling and grammar. But man I just had to get this out of my mind before I went to bed. I wouldn’t sleep otherwise. Have a good night everyone love ❤️ you.