if you’re reading this, i’m putting a thought out into the world for you. a hope that whatever’s worrying you works out in your favor, that a happy moment comes your way, and that you have a heartwarming reason to smile tonight
bahoreal :all of these cause me much distress THANKS
buddies i’m retiring my xiao zhan lockscreen and intend to replace it with an yibo one so this is your cue to hmu with your fave yibo pics, thank you in advance for contributing to my wang yibo problem ilu all
An assortment of my favourites x
strong contenders from rl friends
it’s truly heartwarming to see how attached the cast is to cql as much as the fans are. it’s no wonder they don’t mind all the activities they’re doing related to it. i’ve never seen a cast so dedicated and passionate about their own drama, mind you close!! i love them so much 😭❤️
She talks a lot about CQL
- She gets asked if everyone laughed during the shoot when XZ did his acting cute scenes but she explains that she feels it’s quite a warm scene, after he comes back from the burial mound it’s so clear WWX has changed and is no longer carefree, so that moment when he clings to Shijie and says he’s three years old it’s a way of trying to get back to that innocence but also impossible so it also makes it a sad scene so it was a scene that did not make her laugh
- She looked after everyone like Shijie
- She kept trying to get Xiao Zhan to eat (more than biscuits) because he was too skinny for his height and because he had so much action and filming to do she was worried about his health
- Everyone was a bit scared/awkward (?) with WYB at first because he is slow to warm up to people so the convo would cool when he appeared. It takes someone like ‘xianxian’ to pull him into the crowd
- All the guys started going on diets because of how slim WYB and XZ were and because for the show it does look better for the characters they are playing
- She watched the animated version with some of the cast (not specified who)
- There was a one take scene that WZC had to do after the golden core scene where JC sees memories of his past, because the director had very high standards they filmed this for hours JC was soaked with sweat and near the end of his tether. XZ and her watched the filming and seeing how hard it was in WZC they came out and she told him not to worry and that he could do it and that they would stay with him on set for as long as it took (omg these YunMeng three siblings 😭)
- Once at a boat scene XZ and WZC started goading each other and it got a bit too much and she had to calm them down.
- She got sick straight after filming CQL
- She found it really hard to let go of CQL and every time she uses Xianxian ChengCheng she starts wishing she could go back to CQL so trying to change the way she calls everyone.
- Everyone cried when CQL ended
sexual tension is out, platonic tension is in. I need enemies who have fought each other so many times that they’ve developed a mutual fondness, realized they have a lot in common, and have to stop themselves from slipping into friendly conversation when they’re supposed to be kicking each other’s asses.
“I think right now, he needs to find a path of quiet and focus to be able to perform just like the way he performs in training…I think right now he’s quite confident and quite happy. During training, he was pretty quiet, so that’s very important to keep his mind quiet and focused (for the competition).
I don’t get too emotional with his competitions…we just go back to practice together, slowly, step by step. And I think my presence is important. More than my words.
➵ Is it difficult to communicate with Shoma in English?
No, not at all. We have a long relationship because we did many shows together, and our feeling is very similar. We have a sort of tip so I can explain to him a little bit, the movement with some images, and I can show him…I give him very specific words, like a direction with your right side, or I give him easy words.
➵ What advice do you give Shoma?
I give him everything, everything. Right now, it’s an interim situation but I will help him. After Nationals, we will decide for the future.
stephane lambiel on shoma uno || 2019 COR
come my darling let’s go down that path together
legit wow look at that smile, that smile cured my depression
i physically can’t anymore???????
I never thought that any coach would make me feel like they would be good enough for Shoma because he seemed so attached to his old coaches. Leaving the old coaches left me kinda shook. But seeing him with Stephane makes me believe in a future and that things can move forward and that Shoma will find a place to fit in. Stephane showed nothing but support, kindness and guidance to Shoma even though he isn’t his official coach.