HARRY POTTER MEME: [2/8 Quotes]
“Man the boundaries, protect us, do your duty to our school!”
Update: Sauron is not afraid of hobbits. He was unaware that hobbits existed up until very recently. he literally did not have time to be afraid of them, they went from a 0 to 100 threat level in twenty seconds. There he was, minding his own business worrying about the usual Elves and Men when suddenly these kids are on his lawn and now he’s dead, like just;
What did— who–
did I just get one-shotted by an infant how is this occurring
Honestly I have to love this whole thought process that the Fellowship must have cultivated in Sauron, like…
“These children have found the Ring! But they’re taking it to the elves, of course. I will simply have to catch them on the way.”
“Well, the elves are still not to be trifled with, it seems. It looks as though they have a group of intrepid heroes, how cute! Wait, who’s leading them? Aw, hell.”
“OKAY! Olorin’s out of the way, and now I can finally kill them all and reclaim the- OH DAMMIT, IT’S IN LOTHLORIEN.”
“Well, okay. They’ve taken it onward. Curunir says one of the halflings is still carrying the ring, so he’s going to capture them and we’ll see how this develops. Thankfully Olorin’s still out of the picture and their little group just shattered into pieces, so that’s one less thing to worry about.”
“Aaaaaand Curunir shat the bed. Excellent. Trees, who would have thought? Okay, so we’re back to plan A: conquer Gondor, because if the Ring’s going to be anywhere, it’ll be there.”
“Wait, who’s on the– Isildur’s WHAT? Ohhhh. Ohohoho. Oh now everything makes sense. Isildur’s Heir is back, and he’s here being all prideful again. That’s fine. Really. I’ll just crush him and his kingdom, and then nobody can stop me!”
“WHAT? FUCKING WHAT? THEY SENT HIM BACK? Ugh, alright, alright, I’m cool, I’m fine. He’s still got that stupid wizard costume on, and I’m still stronger than he ever was. It’s not like he can come toe to toe with me, even if he does have an army behind him. This’ll be fine.”
“They’re… actually marching on the Black Gate? Sweet lord, I didn’t think they’d actually do it! This is perfect, everyone’s right here! Olorin, the human princeling, most of the remaining fighting forces of Men, all I have to do is kill them now and– Wait. Someone just put on the Ring. Someone just– That’s a halfling. They’re inside the mouNTAIN OH GOD NAZGUL GO GO G–”
you can laugh but that is literally what happened
This is the single best brief summary I have ever seen of the entire point of the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Hey @local-queer-dumbass it’s my favorite retelling of lotr
ooooh yes this is a good one
This is better than reading the whole thicc ass book to begin with though I did read the book and watched the movie 😂 😂 😂
The date is Thursday, October 22nd. There’s a chill in the air. You feel it in your bones. Time passes. Something is amiss.
Steven Universe is on hiatus.
The date is Monday, January 4th. The sky shimmers in the morning. When you breathe, the air is crisp and full of hope. You exhale. Life is good.
Steven Universe is off-hiatus.
The date is Saturday, April 22nd. There is a chill in the air that ought to be foreign to April. You feel the ache in your soul. Your breathing comes in shallowly.
Steven Universe is on hiatus again.
The date is Friday, March 27th. Your soul is full and your heart broken. The world is in turmoil, yet you persevere. An alternate Nirvana beckons. In the moment you find peace and closure.
Steven Universe is complete.
We’ve always believed in him, I’m so happy he can finally believe in himself too
This show has helped me in ways i could’ve never imagined. It has taught me to always try and look for the best in everyone, even in myself. I don’t think i would be the same person had this show not come into my life, it’s made me want to spread as much love as I can and to strive to be the best version of myself. I could go on for hours and still i’d never be able to quite describe how much this show means to me, and I’m sure most of us feel that way too. so I can just.. say thanks!
From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much Rebecca and Crewniverse! the future looks bright! 🌟
Top three tags on your AO3 account summarises your brand.
(Fellow writers feel free to reblog with screenshots)
Sooo much angst
1. What episode of Steven Universe got you hooked on the show?
2. Are you the type to watch episodes as they air, or do you just get your fill of Steven Universe online?
3. What’s your favorite quote out of the entire show? (it can be a funny joke or some inspirational shit, doesn’t matter)
4. In what ways has Steven Universe inspired you?
5. Has Steven Universe actually taught you lessons?
6. Favorite character design and why?
7. Has the show ever gotten an intense emotional reaction out of you? (ex - crying, fear, anger)
8. Do you associate any songs with any characters in Steven Universe?
9. Gush about your all-time favorite episode real quick. Just go on a long, rambling tangent about how much you love it. Do it. We’re listening.
10. Gush about your all-time favorite SU character real quick. Just go on a long, rambling tangent about how much you love them. Do it. We’re listening.
11. What fusions do you want to see in the show, and who would you like them to be voiced by?
12. Which episode do you think has the best aesthetics?
13. List any headcanons you have about any characters.
14. Favorite arc out of the show? Why?
15. Have you ever made any jokes based on the show? Which ones were the funniest?
16. Most misleading episode summary of all time?
17. Has Steven Universe inspired any creative ideas of yours?
18. If you are a fanartist, which SU character is the easiest for you to draw?
19. If you are a fanartist, which SU character is the hardest for you to draw?
20. If you are a fanfic writer, which SU character is the easiest for you to write?
21. If you are a fanfic writer, which SU character is the hardest for you to write?
22. Have ever practiced voice acting using SU characters? If so, which character can you do the most successful impression of?
23. Have you ever sang along to SU songs? Which one is the easiest for you to sing along to?
24. Have you ever imagined any of the human characters as gems?
25. Are you big on AUs? Have you created any yourself?
feel free to send any along!
16. Most misleading episode summary of all time?
i think this one takes the cake
Steven Universe is one the most biggest source of inspiration and Good Feels both in my work and my life, so it’s ending it’s a really emotional moment for me 💔 Steven and the Gems have been with me through difficult times and I’m going to miss them a lot, so this is a love letter to this show (done for Pictoline)