Garden Vegetable Wontons 🥡 these are great and you can use ground chicken, turkey, beef, or pork!
1. 1 pound ground beef
2. 1 tbs soy sauce
3. 1 cup of sweet peas
4. 1 tsp of onion powder
5. 1 tbs minced garlic
6. Juice of 1 lime
7. 1 tbs of apple cider vinegar
8. 1 tbs corn starch
9. 1 tbs sugar
10. 2 tbs of canola oil
11. 1 package of “Nasoya vegan wonton wraps”
1. In a large frying pan, cook 1 pound of ground beef with sugar, corn starch, apple cider vinegar, lime juice, minced garlic, onion powder, peas, and soy sauce.
2. Once the beef fully cooked set aside. In another large frying pan, heat up the 2 tbs of canola oil.
3. On a lightly floured surface, lay out the wonton wrappers. Take two wrappers on top of each other. Put a tbs of the beef mixture in the center of the wrapper. Coat the wrapper wrapper with some water and then pinch all the corners into the center to form an envelope. Do this until you have no wrappers left.
4. Place the envelopes into the oil and tell them fry in batches. When the bottoms of the wontons are browned flip to cook the top a little they should hold together. Do this until all the wontons are done.
5. Enjoy and serve with some sweet and sour sauce!