50 things to say to your diaper wearing little!
1. I’m glad you’re home from work sweetie, why don’t you tell me about your day while I put you in your diapers.
2. Come over here little one, I thought I smelled something stinky and I need to check if it was your diaper!
3. Is your diaper squishy baby? It looks like you’ve already had an accident.
4. Behave baby, there’s only 2 ways that diaper is coming off: when mommy/daddy needs to change you, and when they need to spank you.
5. Let me check your diaper honey, I need to make sure I put enough powder on you so you don’t get a rash today.
6. I think this store has a family restroom, let’s go inside and do a quick diaper check to see if you’re going to leak prince/princess.
7. You can’t sit on the couch baby, sit on daddy/mommy’s lap. Your diaper has more than enough padding to keep you comfy.
8. I hope your hungry baby, because you’re not getting out of that diaper until you make stinkies for me.
9. Bend over baby, I need to check the leg cuffs of your diaper, otherwise you’re going to leak with how much pee pee you make!
10. I think you’re just too little for pull-ups baby, let’s try again later. For now, let mommy/daddy put your diaper on and we can forget about the potty for a while.
11. Uh-oh, I think I smell poopies! Did you make a messy in your diapies baby?
12. Up on the changing table little one, you know the rules, it’s either a padded bum or a paddled bum in this house.
13. Now that’s a thick diaper you’ve got on baby! I guess you’re just going to have to crawl around the house now.
14. Do you want daddy/mommy to hold you while you make a pushie baby? It’s okay, mommy/daddy will help you get comfortable.
15. Of course you need to wear a diaper to the park baby, a little one like you isn’t going to want to stop playing to go to the bathroom!
16. Let’s practice counting by seeing how many diapers we have left before we buy you new ones baby, I think we’re running low!
17. Well, I could put a plug in your bottom if you aren’t going to go poopoo, it’s your choice baby.
18. You’re waddling again prince/princess, mommy/daddy knows that means your diaper is full. Come over and let me check.
19. I’m putting a booster in your diaper baby, and don’t fuss over it, you know you can’t control yourself on long car rides.
20. Sit next to me baby, that way I can check your diaper under the table during dinner.
21. I can’t believe I have to change you in the backseat! You must be just a little baby if you can’t make it through a car ride without a diaper change.
22. I love how these jammies have a flap in the back baby, perfect for checking for stinkies before bedtime!
23. I think I’m gonna put you in the crib for nap time baby, but not before I put a nighttime diaper on you, you’re such a heavy wetter when you sleep.
24. Hold still for your diaper change little one, mommy/daddy needs to put cream on your bottom so you don’t get a rash from your stinkies.
25. Don’t make me tie you down during nap time baby, you know not to try and use the bathroom. Mommy/daddy will change you when they come to wake you up.
26. If you’re such a big girl/boy, why did mommy have to change your diaper when you woke up wet today?
27. Baby, you haven’t made poppies in nearly 2 days, does mommy/daddy need to give you medicine to make it better? Let’s go to the changing table and put a suppository in your bottom little one.
28. I think it’s time to go honey, you always get fussy right before you have an accident in your diapers.
29. It doesn’t matter that you don’t want to wear diapers baby, I want you to wear them and what mommy/daddy says goes.
30. Don’t hide from me baby, I can smell that stinky bum all the way from here!
31. Did you just leak through your diaper into your pants? Okay, come over my lap baby, you’re getting a spanking for not telling me you were already wet.
32. Now that your home let’s lock up all your big boy/girl clothes, I think you need baby time for this whole weekend. Changing table, now.
33. Look at how cute this onesie is baby! It’s for crotch snaps so mommy/daddy can clean up your messy bottom, and it would go great with your pink diapers!
34. Don’t pretend like you don’t like your diapers baby, mommy/daddy sees how excited you get down there when they change you.
35. It’s been almost 2 hours since I changed you baby, are you sure you aren’t wet yet? I think we need to do a diaper check.
36. Cry all you want baby, maybe that’ll make you feel better for having an accident in your panties yesterday. It’s diaper time for you from here on out.
37. Hush baby, daddy/mommy will change you when you fully use your diaper. One wetting doesn’t cut it when they’re that thick.
38. I love it when you wet your diapers baby, it’s so fun to squeeze and squish your soggy bottom!
39. That’s your third cup of juice today baby, you must really like wetting your diapers since you’re definitely not using the potty today.
40. Don’t touch your diaper baby, if you need something come to mommy/daddy first, they know how it needs to fit best.
41. I’ll check on you during the night to make sure you don’t leak baby, so don’t be afraid to have an accident while you sleep.
42. It’s too bad you can’t touch yourself like mommy/daddy, you’ll just have to rub the front of your diaper if you want to cum.
43. I love the way these tights fit you baby, they really show off the diaper you’re wearing!
44. Don’t move a muscle baby, I can smell that poppy diaper from a mile away! Let’s get you changed in the nursery right now.
45. Don’t you love your diapers baby? They’re so soft and thick, perfect for mommy/daddy to pat your bottom over.
46. You’re not leaving that bouncer until you wet your diaper baby, end of story.
47. Oops, I think I put too much baby powder on you little one, I can’t wait to see it poof out the back of your diaper when you sit down!
48. Shhhhhh it’s okay prince/princess, daddy/mommy knows you can’t control yourself, that’s why you had your diaper on. Come on, let’s check and see the damage.
49. Rise and shine baby, let’s get you on the changing table right now, mommy/daddy knows that you can’t wake up dry.
50. Mommy/daddy loves you little one, diapered bottom and all!
What’s your favorite thing to hear while you’re wearing diapers?