The permission for reprinting this picture has been granted by the original artist. Please don’t reprint this anywhere else and go to the original source to retweet and fave them 8)
…Weather, I know you lost your memory, but PLEASE try and remember ‘Personal Space’
We left on quite the cliffhanger last episode, so I’ll fill you in:
I did not get the haircut.
Like I seriously considered getting a Zigfried for a cool 3 or 4 minutes there, but then I decided to wait a couple of days and I basically forgot.
But, back to the arc finale, Seto has decided to walk, not run, to the Kaiba lab in order to fix the virus rapidly eating his entire company.
I just want to point out that Zigfried went through a LOT of work to get Seto Kiaba to go “uggggh” turn around, and pretend to calmly walk away. I’m used to Seto losing his nut kind of a lot and blowing things up but this season he’s like “be chill be chill be chill” so that the entire world doesn’t think he’s a spaz on TV.
And little aside about Seto’s design choices here, I fell down a hole of interior design videos, and can I just say: apparently these wood frame things on the wall are back in style? Good on you, 2002(3?) Seto Kaiba. Don’t think that current designers are painting them purple but…we’re halfway there to Yugioh fashion.
Meanwhile, Pharaoh decides to remind everyone that these stakes are hella low. The worst that happens is that Zigfried deletes the plane that Yugi needs to fly home…which would be an impressive virus.
Like it’s hard to tell if Yami even has a solid concept of “capitalism” and whether or not he cares about or understands the makeup of Seto’s company (which up till now has operated like a small country and not a business…which is a little more Pharaoh’s understanding. Either way…hard to tell if Yami would shed two tears for the loss of Kaiba corp.)
And, despite what I say in the caps, I feel like Leon and Zigfried are the first villains we’ve ever had that Yugi and Pharaoh didn’t unintentionally disclose that they are 2 people to. Zigfried and Leon are just…completely oblivious to how effed up Yugi’s bean is. They think that’s just a normal kid and lol no dudes…y’all got distracted by Seto Kabia but you have a literal Egyptian God just hovering around in the background and dating 3 people by accident.
Like when the show shelves the main storyline, it is very funny how it’s all “And we’re gonna put the Pharaoh crisis on hold–just put a pin in it. No one will notice this child is two nervous wrecks stitched together” and then Yugi and Yami just kinda hold it in and watch all patiently until it’s their turn to get off the bench.
(read more under the cut)
Hmm… I think your brother is referring to Capsule Monsters, which is more of a not-really-canon spinoff than a ‘season’. I think it was actually made AFTER the series had ended, so it’s probably better to just skip it.
Takehito Koyasu singing ‘Tiny Little Song’. Apparently, it’s something he used to sing to his kids at bedtime!
So you mean to tell me that THIS VOICE:
Came from THIS GUY?!
The Gangster that Giorno saved was named Dario.
While Yana Toboso often takes artistic liberties with the accuracy of the outfits in Black Butler, the Undertaker’s weird hat and big ol’ sash are actually surprisingly accurate:
(Granted, the men pictured are ‘Undertaker’s Mutes’, rather than Undertakers themselves, but it’s a neat little detail nonetheless!)
Jotaro: After we defeated Dio, Polnareff went back to Europe, but we stayed in contact. Then, suddenly, while doing research into an increase in Stand activity in Italy, he disappeared without a trace. It’s been years now, and it’s very likely he’s been killed. Once again, Dio’s legacy has taken another person close to me…
“Dio Brando, you have brought hateration and holleration into this Manor, and thus have failed the Vibe Check!”
do we really want him to? he was british
my flow is sick its really quite damnin if i catch you in west gloucestershire youll catch the hamon
fuck everyone in the jojo’s fandom
Who the FUCK is pronouncing hamon as ham-in though
u wot m8
I’m desperately sorry op I truly am but holy shit
This is Rustage erasure
Josefumi: So, Kira… Tell me about yoursel-
Kira: My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 29 years old. My apartment is number 204, in Building 258, and I am not married. I work as a ship’s doctor, and I am sometimes away from home for long periods of time. I don’t smoke, nor do I regularly drink.
If I’m lucky, I’m in bed by 11 PM, but people keep bothering me so I rarely get eight hours of sleep. After eating a dinner of green peas and wasabi before going to bed, I usually have problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I am extremely cranky upon waking up. I often worry about my mother’s next check-up.
I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to obtain the Rokakaka. I understand that this will make me many enemies, and that too causes me to lose sleep at night. However, that is the only way to cure my mother, to whom I swore to bring happiness. If I must fight, then I don’t plan to lose to anyone.
…It has just occurred to me that Yoshikage Kira is probably a virgin.
Joseph: So, after my grandson learned to stop time and killed a vampire, he brought me back to life using my dead grandfather’s blood, and I was like “This is the PERFECT opportunity for a prank-”
It was at that moment, Speedwagon knew… He fucked up.
Reblog if you believe real children’s abuse shouldn’t be compared to fictional drawings and stories
Reblog if you believe abusers should be held accountable for abuse and not have the excuse that they thought it was ok because fiction
Wait, what have been some names YanKun has been given for my fanfic?🤔
Every time I look at the subreddit r/Osana I feel myself die a little inside.
HEY THIS IS IMPORTANT whats your favorite place to find drawing references?
so far we’ve got
- senshi stock
- croquis cafe
- clip studio paint models
- eggazyoutatsu atarichan drawer
if you have any more please reply!
- Unsplash: All photos published on Unsplash can be used for free. You can use them for commercial and noncommercial purposes. You do not need to ask permission from or provide credit to the photographer or Unsplash, although it is appreciated when possible. More precisely, Unsplash grants you an irrevocable, nonexclusive copyright license to download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, and use photos from Unsplash for free, including for commercial purposes, without permission from or attributing the photographer or Unsplash. This license does not include the right to compile photos from Unsplash to replicate a similar or competing service.
- Freeimages: You can use the images in digital format on websites, blog posts, social media, advertisements, film and television productions, web and mobile applications. In printed materials such as magazines, newspapers, books, brochures, flyers, product packaging for decorative use in your home, office or any public place or personal use. The rights granted to you by FreeImages.com are: Perpetual, meaning there is no expiration or end date on your rights to use the content. Non-exclusive, meaning that you do not have exclusive rights to use the content. FreeImages.com can license the same content to other customers. Unlimited, meaning you can use the content in an unlimited number of projects and in any media. For purposes of this agreement, “use” means to copy, reproduce, modify, edit, synchronize, perform, display, broadcast, publish, or otherwise make use of.
- Stocksnap: Every single image on StockSnap are governed exclusively by the generous terms of the Creative Commons CC0 license. Specifically, that license means you can do any and all of the following: Download the image file.Publish, revise, copy, alter, and share that image. Use the image (as-is or as you’ve altered it), in both personal and commercial contexts. Moreover, you can put StockSnap CC0 images to any of these usages without buying the right to do it, acquiring written permission from the image’s creator, or attributing the work to the image creator. In other words, there’s no fee to download or use these StockSnap images in accordance with the CC0 license. They’re free to download, free to edit, and free to use - even in a commercial project! You don’t even need to attribute the image to the creator, the way you do with other CC or traditional copyright licensing schemes. (However, even though it’s not required, we here at StockSnap do encourage you to include an appropriate attribution. It’s a nice thing to do.)
- Burst.Shopify: Burst is a free stock photo platform that is powered by Shopify. Their image library includes thousands of high-resolution, royalty-free images that were shot by their global community of photographers. You can use their pictures for just about anything — your website, blog or online store, school projects, Instagram ads, facebook posts, desktop backgrounds, client work and more. All of their photos are free for commercial use with no attribution required.
- Pixabay: Images and Videos on Pixabay are released under Creative Commons CC0. To the extent possible under law, uploaders of Pixabay have waived their copyright and related or neighboring rights to these Images and Videos. You are free to adapt and use them for commercial purposes without attributing the original author or source. Although not required, a link back to Pixabay is appreciated.
- Viintage: All images hosted by Viintage.com are considered to be public domain images, each image is presumed to be in the public domain. It may be distributed or copied as permitted by applicable law. Viintage.com assumes no ownership of the images and they may be downloaded and can be used free of charge for any purpose. They may be downloaded and used for commercial and personal use. Understand “public domain” as the permission to freely use an image without asking permission from the photographer or the illustrator. Thus, the creator of the work will not sue you for violating his/her copyrights. It is your responsibility to make sure, displaying the image does not violate any other law. Viintage.com assumes no responsibility for how or where you use the images found on the site.
- Gratisography: You may use Gratisography pictures as you please for both personal and commercial projects. You can adapt and modify the images and get paid for work that incorporates the pictures. This includes advertising campaigns, adding your logo or text to an image, printed in any size print runs (e.g., book covers, magazines, posters, etc.), on your website, blog, or other digital mediums, and on merchandise as long as the picture itself is not the merchandise.
for Clothing refs,
they have flattering and elegant clothing
hi! as my followers might have seen, i’ve made a survey to see whether or not the idea of the anti movement being strongly based on us-centric views has a reflection on actual demographic within fandom discourse. i will reblog this post with a link to the survey, as tumblr as been acting up when it comes to surveys
anyone can give their answers - whether they are pro-shippers, antis, or neutral on discourse - and all that will be asked is questions regarding your cultural background and some of your opinions on discourse. also, i should warn you there is a one answer per person limit in place, meaning you should log in to google to send in your answer. i will not be collecting anyone’s emails or personal data! this is just to prevent spamming
please reblog this version