It’s 02:40 and all I can think about is how good Paul Mcgann would have been for an actual TV series of Doctor Who.
Can’t chat, I’m using up all my energy being upset about Robin.
Comfort Character but in the sense that thinking about the way they were written causes me some amount of emotional anguish.
Anyways, the line “you are coming down with me/hand in unlovable hand” is actually about 12 and Clara.
I found SO MANY rocks on the beach today.
Twas a successful haul.
My favourite genre of song is “Songs I Cannot Think Coherently About.”.
I spend a worrying amount of my free time just thinking up alternate storylines for Amy Pond.
- Rose Tyler - Maybe it’s just because I’m a sucker for Dalek but Rose is getting the classic Misunderstood Monster film. I can’t really explain it further than that but just know that it’d be brilliant.
- Martha Jones - To carry on my theme of not putting excessive thought into it, Martha gets an Evil Scientist story. She could be the hero or the villain and she’d be fucking swell either way.
- Donna Noble - Was gonna give her a parody film but Murder Mystery was right there. I guess it could still be a murder mystery parody/homage (like Unicorn And The Wasp or that one episode of Community) but I’m sort of convinced a big mind fuck film would suit her better.
- Amy Pond - HAUNTED HOUSE HAUNTED HOUSE HAUNTED HOUSE. I’m talking the whole 9 miles: ghosts, betrayal, deep buried family secrets, childhood issues, EVERYTHING! Bonus points if it’s got fairytale imagery.
- Clara Oswald - I know S7 does the whole “It’s not a ghost story, it’s a love story” but I think Miss Clara deserves a real ghost story. Maybe with demons like Insidious. Or maybe even a haunted house. (Crossover event!!).
- Bill Potts - Bill’s the one I’m giving the parody/homage film. It’d perhaps lean on more the Scream side of the genre that an actual parody film but I know for sure she’d be the final and there’d be a scene of her covered in blood or something. I dunno, she deserves fun.
(I was bit stumped for 13′s companions but I figured they’d all function fairly well in a psychological thriller.)
Sun and Moon dynamics <3 <3 <3
The conflict between listening to my music at full volume and hurting my ears VS turning it down a notch and my brain feeling uncomfortably empty.
S2E2, my beloved.
It’s the third week of October which means that the glow-in-the-dark skeleton gloves are out again.
It’s feeling very autumnal today fellas.
When oh when will I finally let go of “Thomas Thorne would ADORE Pretty.Odd”.
I just want to move on and pick up some new Ghosts related thoughts.
But alas, I am stuck here.
I’m absolutely obsessed with “Companions As The Doctor” AUs, like, they’re just so good and I have no idea why.
A fun fact about me is that I finally got around to painting over the tea stains that have been on my wall for around a year now.
Was just unwillingly reminded that there are men out there who had crushes on Amy Pond, honestly don’t think I can deal with this today.
I think it’s truly unreasonable that I almost lost it because of the S3 Christmas special
Sir, I love you, but, if you keep derailing the lesson to talk about why you think Dracula is better than Frankenstein, I’m going to cry.