My body drips with beauty from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet.
Accepting nothing less than date nights in Paris.
your everyday routines? how do you keep organized and manage you time? xo
I swear by the 8-8-8 rule.
8 hours of sleep, 8 hours of work, 8 hours of leisure.
My everyday routine is different for weekdays and weekends.
Since it’s summer, I’ll be sharing my current everyday summer routine. This is for normal, slower days where not much is going on.
Everyday Summer Routine:
I usually wake up at 5 and sleep around 9ish to get 8 hours of sleep.
I spend 3 hours of studying, it’s the summer so I don’t study too much. What I do during my 3 hours of study changes everyday, but as long as I study each of my subjects and do a substantial amount of work then I will be satisfied.
I spend 2 hours studying/ practicing computer science, this also varies day to day; some days I’ll do problem sets, other days I’ll work on a piece of software/ project, I might study some theory or read up on anything CS related, or study new languages, etc.
I spend 2-3 hours working on any projects, these will be professional hobbies or school/ career related endeavours, maybe I’ll spend this time working on extra-curriculars or anything of the like.
I don’t schedule anything for this time because I like to keep it open and relaxed but I do know what I like to do. I usually watch one TV episode. I count my morning and night time routines. in this section I will work on any hobbies I am into. I write my tumblr posts during this time as well. It’s mostly downtime. It changes everyday; I like to go with the flow <3
How I keep organized:
Notion + Google calendar is a KILLER combo.
I use Google calendar to visualize my schedule. It’s pretty simple. I schedule anything and everything I do the night before. I also schedule events/ deadlines ahead of time every week.
Notion is wayy more complex, it’s like a digital journal. It houses my habit tracker, my food diary, my study schedule, my personal projects tracker, my to-do lists, etc. I’ll make an in-depth post once I am done and am happy with mine, but for now it’s a work-in progress.
Time management tips:
- Quality > Quantity. Look, you are NOT going to be able to get everything done EVERYDAY without deteriorating your health. Maybe you enjoy multiple activities but do you need to do each one everyday? no. Alternate between activities and rather than trying to fit it all in, spread it out. You will feel much more productive. Once I understood this, the game changed.
- Less is more, seriously, schedule in moments of boredom if you have to. You don’t have to be occupied every minute of everyday, it can lead to burnout.
- I only scroll through tumblr and other websites once a day.
- l, as mentioned, schedule my day using time-blocking in Google calendar.
- I use the Eisenhower matrix to determine which tasks to work on
- I plan everything.
- I limit social media use to 30 minutes maximum, honestly I am so over Social media so there are days where I don’t even open any accounts. I plan to delete my social media in the near future.
- I don’t stress if things don’t go as planed and I re-adjust accordingly.
- Rolling over tasks for the next day can help.
- Don’t have one day dedicated to doing EVERYTHING, spread your tasks out, it will be much easier.
Hope this helped!
What should every woman have?
Brunch with girlfriends is one of my favorite activities. Today, we were transported to Italy. 🥂 Thank you, La Pecora Bianca. I highly recommend if you’re ever in the New York area.
Need this view. 🥂
Here’s to living luxe in all areas of our lives 🥂
“This is what I mean when I say send nudes.”