moving a few of these babes to a different blog.
yo i’ve been super tired lately and not really feeling it here. i’ll be back at some point to plot and get back to these babes.
[tae-oh] then y did u end things?
[tae-oh] ur the one who wanted to stop.
TEXT MESSAGE STARTERS !
Send one of the prompts below to get a response from my muse.
- ( ✉ → sms ) plea se eh elep me im drunk and i dotn know whe re i am
- ( ✉ → sms ) i fukcing miss yo u
- ( ✉ → sms ) i look so fuckigjn GOOD
- ( ✉ → sms ) i csnst stop throwiging up
- ( ✉ → sms ) fu ck you for hurting me
- ( ✉ → sms ) why dotn you ever call me anymore huh
- ( ✉ → sms ) stop being so fuckigjn borign and coekm to my party
- ( ✉ → sms ) i dropped my pzziza o nt eh floror im fuckgin pissed
- ( ✉ → sms ) i j sut left you a 3 mintue long voicemail singing. sorry
- ( ✉ → sms ) even when i’m durnk ic ant sotp thinking about oyu
- ( ✉ → sms ) you’re pathetic
- ( ✉ → sms ) you make me miserable
- ( ✉ → sms ) fuck you. delete my number.
- ( ✉ → sms ) you never meant anything to me, anyway.
- ( ✉ → sms ) fuck your apologies, you can keep them.
- ( ✉ → sms ) congrats on always ruining everything
- ( ✉ → sms ) my life would be so much easier without you.
- ( ✉ → sms ) and next time you feel like calling me… don’t.
- ( ✉ → sms ) i don’t want anything to do with you anymore.
- ( ✉ → sms ) if your goal was to make me hate you, then congratulations. mission accomplished.
- ( ✉ → sms ) i think my neighbor is an alien.
- ( ✉ → sms ) help me think of a name for my new dog
- ( ✉ → sms ) sooooo… what was your first impression of me
- ( ✉ → sms ) should i get pizza or chicken wings for dinner?
- ( ✉ → sms ) no one’s ever made me feel the way you do.
- ( ✉ → sms ) i borrowed your weed. hope you don’t mind.
- ( ✉ → sms ) why do they say drugs are bad when they make you feel so good
- ( ✉ → sms ) today is the oldest you’ve ever been, but the youngest you’ll ever be again…
- ( ✉ → sms ) [ File Attached: 001329.jpg ] of all the drunk pictures i have of you, this one is my favorite.
- ( ✉ → sms ) i used your pics to catfish someone, and since they bought me a laptop… you have a date with them tomorrow.
He wanted to be angry with Lannan, but something in him wouldn’t allow that fire to burn. It steadily died out, until the embers succumbed to a strangely innate desire to remain in her presence. Everything about what he was feeling felt wrong on a superficial level, went against his own personal code. Liam didn’t even think it was possible for him to be attracted to a person he barely knew in the first place. What kind of nonsense was that anyway?
The menu he held served as an easy way to avoid making further eye contact with Alex. Each description he read sounded less and less appetizing, his gaze constantly having to be yanked down to the next meal and away from her. “You don’t need to apologize. It’s not your fault for falling for it.” The way he spoke, he realized his tone might have come off the wrong way. And for the first time in what felt like years, he made a quick effort to amend his comment.
“I just mean he’s pretty good at setting people up, getting them to do things he wants.” Wasn’t that part of his job? Kind of? Liam’s brows furrowed as he forcefully drowned himself in meaningless thoughts about their mutual friend. It was a better distraction than the menu he no longer had the hunger to order from. “What does that idiot even do with his time?” Well shit. That comment was supposed to remain private, in his head. He looked over at her and simply dropped the menu onto the table, giving her what could barely be made out as an apologetic expression. Try to change the subject, Liam.
“…Are you and Lannan close? I see you with him a lot at the hotel.” He was taken aback by his own question, and it showed as he leaned back slightly, brows inching towards one another yet again. Why did he care if they were close?
alex was positive this little get-together was going to end up in silence or him leaving early. why he was looking at the menu as if he were going to order something she didn’t understand. wasn’t he supposed to be running away just like he did any other time he was in her presence? the fact that he continued sitting there made alex’s palms start to get sweaty a little.
act cool, alex. stay calm, he’s just a crush.
but thinking of him as JUST a crush never sat well with alex, it always felt like something deeper with him. although she doesn’t believe in love at first sight, these feelings towards this stranger really does have her questioning if that saying was actually true. pushing all her uplifting thoughts to the side, she gives a small smile when his question comes at her. wait—a question? is he really trying to strike up a conversation? without getting TOO excited, alex sits forward in her seat. her elbows rest themselves on the top of the table as her chin rests in the palm of her hand.
“yeah, i guess you could say we are close. almost like a brother and sister relationship. he’s got my back, i got his. what about you? are you close with him? have you two always worked together at the hotel?” alex is trying her best not to start talking his ears off and by doing that she takes another bite of the treat in front of her. with her cheeks slightly full, she holds a hand over her mouth as she speaks. “do you want some of these? they are my favorites. the best crepes you could possibly get around here.”
i’m a slut for plots where the bad boy becomes soft for the girl that everybody least expects him to be with. give me an au where he’s a fuck boy, in a gang, a drug dealer, or just a drop out or somethin and she’s like total girl next door, or a nerd, or just v sweet and innocent, or whatever else and he has to actually try to win her over and there’s a lot of angst cause she just thinks she’s some other girl to him but she’s actually his whole world and he keeps getting angry with himself and her because she won’t believe him
desmond rolled his eyes with a click of his tongue, but it was more of an unbelieving and sympathetic gesture. it wasn’t harsh as was his usual m.o. “uh….well, i….” he hesitated and stepped forward only slightly. “you’ve………held it together…….pretty well. yeah.” desmond sighed at himself, squeezing his eyes shut, then stepped forward and placed his hand on her shoulder. as she continued crying, he looked up and rolled his eyes once more. this was so awkward for him, and he knew what he had to do to comfort her, but his body just wouldn’t move. finally, he told himself ‘fuck it’ and just dragged her in by her shoulder for a hug.
wait, this wasn’t what she had expected. what reagan was waiting to hear was ‘suck it up’ or him just leaving. her body freezes up the moment he pulls her in for a hug, but after a few seconds go by she’s relaxing right against him. her teary face buries itself into his chest as more tears seem to pour out. “for being so smart—i feel like i’m the stupidest person on earth right now.” she mumbles it against his chest as her tiny arms raise up to wrap around his waist. taking in the offered hug that was very much needed right now.
he’s right. something was up and reagan had been trying her best all day to hold back the tears, distracting herself from class to class. but the moment she spotted him she couldn’t help herself. she didn’t want to burst out crying in front of anyone, especially des. she didn’t want him to get angry at her for showing emotion again over titus. here she was though with warm tears streaming down her cheeks.
“he picked her.” it’s all she’s able to croak out before bowing her head back down to look at her shoes.
Sentence Starters — to cheer up / talk with sad muses.
( Change pronouns as needed! )
- ’ You’re not usually like this. What happened? ‘
- ‘ Are… are you crying? Oh my God, what happened? Are you alright? ‘
- ‘ Don’t bullshit me. I’ve never seen you cry before. Of course something is up! ‘
- ‘ I know we fight a lot, but I still don’t like seeing you crying. ‘
- ‘ No. No! That’s enough. They won’t be hurting you any longer. This was the last straw! ‘
- ‘ Oh, please don’t cry. Come here, come… please don’t cry. ‘
- ‘ I know you’re in there! Please let me in. ‘
- ‘ I can hear you crying, you know? Do you want to open this door to talk or… ‘
- ‘ You want to be left alone, I know. But would you mind if I stayed near you anyway? Quietly, of course. I just want to be nearby to make sure that you’ll be fine. ‘
- ‘ Cry it out, it’s alright. Yeah, just like that. Just cry it out. ‘
- ‘ Please tell me what happened. I want to help you. ‘
- ‘ I’m here! It’s alright, I’m here now! ‘
- ‘ Hold my hand; we’ll get through this. Together. ‘
- ‘ I’m certain they’ll come back. They would never abandon you. ‘
- ‘ Come on now. I thought I was supposed to be the emotional one here? ‘
- ‘ You’re not stupid for being sad. You’re stupid for not letting yourself be sad. ‘
- ‘ I knew we couldn’t trust him. I will make his life a living hell for doing this to you. ‘
- ‘ I got your jacket; let’s go to your favourite place. You look like you need to get distracted. ‘
“come on, i know this isn’t what you had in mind, but can’t we work something out? just for the next three or four months. i promise it won’t be that bad.” they both didn’t like each other, but reagan was desperate and they needed a place to live, while she needed help with the rent. it was a win win if you just ignored the fact that they didn’t get along at all. “please! look, i’ll even get down on my knees and beg if that will win you over.”
“then why…?! why can’t you just….LEAVE ME ALONE?!” the rage on liam’s features contorted his normally handsome face. his foot found a nearby trash can, sending it clattering to the ground with a sizable dent and the noise echoing off of the walls of the buildings on either side of them. “why can’t you just release me from this hell you put me through?!” hot tears dragged their way down his cheeks and he hated that he was crying. he didn’t even know if they were from anger or the extreme pain in his chest that almost felt like someone was squeezing his heart.
for some sick reason tae-oh was enjoying this. seeing the other in so much pain, crying like that. it fueled his own ego and had him almost wishing he could record this moment so he could look back on it to get a little hit whenever he needed a pick-me-up. the way he works was sick, this is what tae-oh has always done to people. sucked them in and then spat them out until they had no more use to him. and right now, as much as he doesn’t want to admit it, he doesn’t really have any more use for liam. their friendship was solid, he’d admit to that, but for some reason he didn’t want it to continue on. maybe he was worried about becoming just as attached to liam as liam was with tae-oh. or maybe he just knew he could never be what liam wanted and this would be the best way to get him out. “fine, your wish is my command. i’ll leave you alone from now on.” he says as he raises his hands up, giving a stance of not wanting to deal with this any longer.
the happenings: chaewon accidentally grabbed your cup of coffee instead of her own and after the bad day you’ve had this was the last straw.
she had to pull one of her earbuds out to hear the screaming person in front of her. okay, so screaming wasn’t quite what they were doing, but it was obvious they were very heated. she doesn’t pull her mask down yet, just stands there as this person goes on and on about something she doesn’t quite follow. “i think you have the wrong person. i don’t know you.”
〈 i wanna go fast; feat @lvelyglxy‘s isabella 〉
Music played throughout the car, just loud enough for her to enjoy each synth beat, but quiet enough not to draw attention from passersby. All Indigo had been told was to wait outside of this building, the contents of which were lost on her. For all she knew it could have been a strip club and she was chauffeuring her roommate around like a personal driver. Not that she would have minded, but an invitation to enjoy some long legs and glitter coated bodies would have been nice. Indigo sighed at the thought, already lost in a daydream that would be quickly disrupted by the backseat door flying open and slamming shut within seconds.
A short “Go!” was all she needed to turn over the engine and hightail it down the street. Driving with a car enhanced by her, getting distance between them and wherever they had been was simple enough. Even the engine refused to roar the way it would when such force was implemented on the gas. With a led foot and a wide grin, the dark, retrowave track was amplified, pumping loudly through the car’s stereo; a perfect soundtrack for a getaway ride. “Is anyone behind us?” she shouted over her shoulder, ignoring the fact she could have easily glanced out the back window and answered her own question. She was just too in the moment, too enamored with the speed, the adrenaline of not knowing what was going on, only that she needed to go fast.
this was always one of isa’s favorite parts when it came to missions. the car ride. why she liked it so much she couldn’t really tell you. maybe it was the chase that excited her or maybe it was getting to watch indigo do something she’s amazing at, either way she is always wearing a smile whenever she gets into her seat. isa looks to her brother back to indigo, wondering if she should speak up while the other is so focused on getting them out of there. things didn’t really go as they planned, both her and dante hadn’t expected a whole other group of guys to show up to the crime scene. but they did and they tried their best to get out of there without causing too much trouble.
isa is quick to respond, “nope, i think you lost them.” she goes quiet after that, which isn’t really like isa, but she didn’t want to talk everyone’s ear off just yet. not until the adrenaline dies down in this small space. looking to dante again, she watches as he makes a phone-call, most likely to the big guy who had sent them on this mission. “do you want some gum?” isa finally breaks the silence as she pulls out a pack of minty gum from her pocket. “why does chewing on random things always seem to calm some people down? like straws, i could chew the hell out of those things and be so content. i wonder why that is.” she pushes the gum into her mouth before holding a piece out to indigo.
i need exes au’s.
- we just broke up and you came over to get a box of your stuff from my place but wtf the power went out because of a really bad storm and you shouldn’t be driving in this just … chill for a couple of hours, okay?
- we broke up years ago and both moved away, lost touch. now our friends each suggested a blind date and shit, you’re my date apparently.
- we moved into a little apartment together while we were dating and then we broke up but neither of us could really afford to get our own place so now we’re stuck as roommates, watching each other bring home random one night stands or dates.
- you were my brother/sister’s best friend and that’s how we met, and started dating. now we broke up and you’re obviously still friends with them, and you spend nights at my place but now it’s just awkward to run into you in the hall way at 1 am right after my shower.
- we broke up right before a giant roadtrip our friends planned and we don’t want to bail on everyone and ruin the trip so yay, looks like we get to spend a five hour drive and a weekend in a cottage together.
- we were our high school’s golden couple but we went to different colleges and the distance broke us up. fifteen years later, i’m in the middle/just getting over a bad marriage and you’re having your own relationship problems and it’s the high school reunion.
- we dated pretty seriously and your parents were also absentee. now we are broken up and it’s like five years later and your absentee father is my new boss.
wow i really want a cliche plot where muse b ( who’s a badass and lowkey kind of a jerk ) makes a bet with his friends that he can take muse a’s ( who’s a sweet lil angel ) virginity but then plot twist !! somehow sweet lil muse a worms her way into his cold heart and would you look at that ?? he’s fallen in love with her !! and so now he’s really set on losing this bet because he doesn’t want to hurt her but oops, he took her to a party and his friend accidentally let her in on their little bet. cue the angst and fluff (✿◠‿◠) ( loosely based off the after fanfic and any teen movie from the 90′s/2000′s ) if you’re interested like this and i’ll come to you !! :~)
open to: f/nb.
based on this plot.
“shall we go sneak into the kitchen and eat up all the red bean mochi?” working at a hotel while the boss was out of town on business definitely had its perks. no one was breathing down your neck to do this, to do that. it was exciting. especially when you had a partner to do the many ( harmless ) crimes with. “or shall we take a swim in the pool?”
“how about we sneak into the kitchen to get some food and bring it all to the pool. i just so happen to have a few joints made up to really tie everything together.” nyoko actually hated working. she found people who give their life up to their job to be absolutely pathetic. which is why she made a promise to herself that she would never ever give herself over to work. but when she desperately needed money she would give in for just a month or two. for once she doesn’t regret giving into this stupid job because it came with a fantastic benefit, one that had just as much of a wild side as nyoko did.
open to: anyone.
muse: catherine hong, nephilim.
connection: friends, s/o, crushes, anything you think of.
❛ don’t speak more, open your mouth. ❜ catherine told the other as she was already holding a spoon with her one hand while her other stood underneath to catch if something dropped while shoving the spoon into their mouth. ❛ i can’t believe you didn’t tell me you were sick !! ❜
titus took the bite, but that doesn’t mean it was going to shut him up. there wasn’t really anything on this earth that could get him to shut-up, ever. “do i have to tell you everything that’s happening to me, huh? do i need to tell you the next time i have diarrhea or when i jerk off to some porn?” it wasn’t really like titus to get all snappy, but when he gets sick he acts as if he’s on his death bed (never in his life has titus done well with sickness or any sort of injury).
open to: m / f / nb
muse: izzy; daughter of hades, literal hothead
plot: i’m two seconds from bursting into flames, but i care too much about you to let you get hurt in the process
izzy’s hold on her emotions ( and, in turn, powers ) has improved massively since she was put under lyssa’s
mostlywatchful eye almost a decade ago. she’s able to keep it together in front of most people, calm herself down to the point where she’s just hot but not too dangerous. for the most part. her control isn’t perfect, though. when she gets too worked up, her ability to keep herself in check goes out the window. and the conversation she’s just had with her pseudo-sister is more than enough for her to start burning up on the spot. it would be fine if she was alone, but with the other around, she’s doing her absolute best to keep her distance, despite their insistence to keep getting closer. “don’t– please don’t fucking touch me right now,” she snaps, her eyes desperate for them to understand why she keeps back away. “i keep walking away and you keep getting closer. stop moving.” her eyes stay locked on theirs as she takes another step back. “i don’t want you to get hurt.”
sung-joon is frozen in place, a little shocked to hear her curse at him like that, then comes the warning that has him extremely confused. how could he possibly get hurt? she wasn’t holding a knife or anything so why couldn’t he give her a hug to try and comfort her. it was obvious something bad had happened, he wanted to do anything he could to help her, like give her a hug or pat her on the head. with a small breath of air leaving his mouth, he looks her up and down. “what’s going on? why would i get hurt? are you mad at me? did i do something wrong?” the questions just pour out from his lips as he continues to stay frozen in place.
after a breathless chuckle, he wipes away the blood rising from the corner of his lip. looking down at the back of his hand, he shakes his head. “it’s not worth it. hit me all you want, it ain’t gonna change shit.”
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐒 .
- ❛ what are you doing? ❜
- ❛ what , you’re going to kill me? ❜
- ❛ fuck ! put the gun down ! please , come on ! it’s me , alright ? ❜
- ❛ what are you doing with that ? ❜
- ❛ please .. don’t do this anymore ! ❜
- ❛ let her/them/him go or i’ll blow you away ! ❜
- ❛ wait ! okay … okay ! okay , i’ll tell you , whatever you want to know .. ❜
- ❛ you point that thing at me you better pull the trigger . ❜
- ❛ alright , alright , alright .. i’ll talk ! ❜
- ❛ please , just let me go , i won’t tell anyone … i promise . ❜
- ❛ let me out of here ! let me go ! ❜
- ❛ you’re not getting away this time … ❜
- ❛ actually , i think i better get going … it’s late and … ❜
- ❛ come on ! fight back ! fight back ! fight back you coward ! ❜
- ❛ come on , hit me ! ❜
- ❛ do it ! pull the trigger ! do it , do it , do it ! ❜
- ❛ come and find me … polo ! ❜
- ❛ i don’t want to hide anymore , i don’t want to be afraid anymore … ❜
- ❛ you keep saying you’re going to stop but you don’t ! ❜
- ❛ how many more people need to die before you’re satisfied ? ❜
- ❛ why are you doing this ? ❜
- ❛ don’t come any closer , that’s far enough . ❜
- ❛ if you don’t pull the trigger i’ll pull it for you ! ❜
- ❛ i thought that you were in danger … ❜
- ❛ you’re dangerous … i , i just don’t want to end up dead .. ❜
- ❛ i promise i won’t hurt you … ❜
- ❛ can you please stop screwing with my mind , god ! ❜
- ❛ i don’t want to be here anymore , please , can we go back ? ❜
- ❛ um …. i’m not sure i want to go , thanks anyway .. ❜
- ❛ that sounds dangerous …. i’m in . ❜
- ❛ i don’t know , it sounds awfully dangerous … ❜
- ❛ stay back or i will rip your head off ! ❜
- ❛ i think … this is wrong , no . i can’t just stand by and watch it . ❜
- ❛ do you think you would ever hurt me like that ? ❜
- ❛ i can’t be with someone who could hurt me like that … ❜
- ❛ this is not love ! it is obsession ! a sick one at that ! ❜
- ❛ are you following me ? what … what do you want ? money ? ❜
- ❛ please … i have money , just let me go . ❜
- ❛ i don’t think you realize how the dangerous this game is .. ❜
- ❛ it’s not just a game ! ❜
- ❛ if you’re in some kind of trouble , you can tell me . ❜
- ❛ come on , it’s just a game , what could go so wrong ? ❜
- ❛ are you the one that’s been watching me ? stalking me ? ❜
- ❛ actually , do you mind if we just stop/pull over here ? ❜
- ❛ what are you doing ? you missed the stop back there ? ❜
- ❛ hello ? is someone there ? ❜
- ❛ you’re scaring me … ❜
- ❛ okay , you’re really starting to scare me … ❜
chanri wanted to be swallowed up by a black hole right about now. that would have been better than facing this. this being probably one of the most embarrassing moments of her career. she should have known better than to think that life would actually throw her a freaken bone, no, of course not. trying her best to wipe the shock from her expression, she holds out her hand to introduce herself to the woman that just walked in from behind him. “hello, i’m chan-ri. i’ll be taking care of your wedding.”