1. From one to five stars, how would you rate your writing? (No downplaying yourself!)
2. Why do you write fanfiction?
3. What do you think makes your writing stand out from other works?
4. Are there any writers that inspire you?
5. What’s the fic you’re most proud of?
6. What element of writing do you find comes easily?
7. What element of writing do you struggle with most?
8. Which character(s) do you find easiest to write?
9. Which character(s) do you find most difficult to write?
10. What’s your favorite genre to write for?
11. Who or what do you find yourself writing about most?
12. Tell us about a WIP you’re excited about.
13. First fandom you ever wrote for?
14. What’s your favorite fandom to write for?
15. What’s the weirdest fandom you’ve ever written for?
16. Any guilty pleasure trope(s)?
17. A trope you’ll never, ever write for.
18. Wildest fic you’ve ever written?
19. Do you prefer canon-compliant, AUs, or something in-between?
20. Gen fic or shippy stuff?
21. Favorite pairing to write for? (platonic or romantic!)
22. Do you listen to anything while you write?
23. Do you prefer prompts and challenges, or completely independent ideas?
24. One-shots or multi-chaptered works?
25. Have you ever daydreamed about side adventures/spin-offs from your fic? Tell us about them!
26. Is there anything you’ve wanted to write, but you’ve been too scared to try?
27. What’s the nicest comment you’ve ever received?
28. How well do you handle criticism when it comes to your writing?
29. Have you ever gone outside of your comfort zone for a fic? How did it turn out?
30. Tooth-rotting fluff or merciless angst?
31. Do you have any OCs? Tell us about them!
32. Summarize a random fic of yours in 10 words or less.
33. Is there anything you wish your audience knew about your writing or writing process?
34. Copy and paste an excerpt you’re particularly fond of.
35. Ramble about any fic-related thing you want!