Comfort StartersFeel free to change how you see fit!
- “Come on, let’s get you away from there.”
- “Hey, are you okay?”
- “You look like you could use a hug.”
- “Don’t listen to them. You’re perfect the way you are.”
- “Let it all out.. I’m here for you.”
- “You don’t have to tell me anything, but I’m here for you okay?”
- “You look down. This calls for cuddles.”
- “A kiss here. A kiss there… Ah! There’s the smile I’ve been hoping to see!”
- “Do you want to talk about it?”
- “You’re safe now, I promise.”
- “I’m not going to let anyone else hurt you.”
- “You okay? I could tell they were bothering you..”
- “I heard about what happened. I’m so sorry, _.”
- “It’s nothing to be ashamed of. You’re allowed to cry.”
- “You have every right to feel that way.”
- “Is there anything I can do to help?”
- “I’m so sorry you’re going through this.”
- “I thought you could use some space.”
- “I’ll give you as many hugs as you need, okay?”
- “Can I get you anything? Tea? Hot chocolate?”
- “You don’t have to go through this alone.”
- “Is something on your mind?”
- “If they’re bothering you, I’ll go tell them something.”
- “No, you don’t deserve to be treated like that.”
- “I got you all of your favorite snacks.”
- “No, you don’t need to blame yourself.”
- “You’ll get through this and I’ll be here every step of the way.”
- “You have every right to be upset.”
- “You don’t have to hide your tears from me.”
- “Tell me what happened.”
- “I’m here to listen.”
- “Did you have a nightmare? Do you want to talk about it?”
- “How about we go on a walk. It might calm your nerves.”
- [Hug] Sender pulls receiver into a hug.
- [Tears] Sender wipes tears from receiver’s face.
- [Kisses] Sender gives receiver many kisses all over.
- [Cuddle] Sender cuddles with receiver after a rough day.
- [Drink] Sender makes receiver something to drink.
- [Visit] Sender shows up at receiver’s place shortly after learning something is wrong.
- [Rest] Sender stays in bed with receiver.
- [Alone] Sender leads receiver away from the crowd after seeing that they need space.
- [Cry] Sender holds receiver close as they cry.
- [Meal] Sender makes receiver a warm meal.
- [Hand] Sender gives reciever’s hand a gentle squeeze.
- [Hair] Sender gently strokes receiver’s hair.
- [Pat] Sender puts a hand on reciever’s shoulder.
- [Massage] Sender gives receiver a shoulder rub.
[Action] + reverse for the reverse of said action!