Beauty pageant website Missosology posted a bunch of the contestants of Mister Global 2019 in their official national costume portraits. Several of them are very 👀👀🔥
And then there is this guy 🤣:
You do not have to be muscular, fit, toned, have clear skin, a big penis, listen to rap music or hip-hop, you don’t have to be a “thug” or be tough, you don’t have to be aggressive, or demanding, you don’t have to fit into this tiny little box the world has told you, you have to fit into. You can read books, play video games, have acne, eczema, stretch marks, you can be yourself. Do not think you aren’t a man or a “black man” if you don’t look or act a certain way. You are just as worthy as anyone else. Don’t be so hard on yourself. You are loved.
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson (via all-about-sociology)
“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command" “And if all others accepted the lie, which the Party imposed, if all records told the same tale, then the lie passed into history and became truth”
— 1984, George Orwell (via bld225 )
Love to see my people uplifting the community
This is cool
https://foodshare.net/program/mobile/ It’s ran out of Toronto and they take donations
WHAT A GREAT IDEA
aliasatl :@pra38 @daddybigdick101 @tampadick @dltampaengineer …. im in tampa
WHERE ALL MY FLAWDA NIGGS AT THO? 👀✊🏽😈
Im at 305 in kendall
954 pembroke pines hmu
954 all day
i realized that the secret formula of the Krabby Patty is possibly… a Crab
Here are a few points to support this
1. The Krusty Krab is shaped like a crab and lobster trap
2. At the episode “Mid-Life Crustacean.”, Mr. Krabs takes a bite out of a Krabby Patty and says, “So that’s what I taste like”.
3. You don’t really see much Krabs aside from Mr. Krabs and his mom and if you tell me there’s tons of Krabs in the episode “Kracked Krabs”, may I remind you that they’re not from Bikini Bottom
4. Every menu item at Krusty Krab has the key ingredient in the name
But still, it leaves us thinking. Is the secret formula a crab or not?
1. Rather than listening to the voice in your head that is screaming “I hate this; I don’t want to do this” think about why it is a GOOD thing to do.
2. Instead of trying to pretend that you don’t feel this way, accept that you are feeling very blah and negative.
3. Don’t think about results and how well you think you’ll do, as this could raise your feelings of anxiety and fear, just think about “right now” and the first thing you can do.
4. Accept that life is tough, and is full of things that suck – but recognise that doing hard stuff is better in the end. You’ll likely have more choices and freedom, if you do.
5. Just do a little bit for now – then give yourself a proper break – then go back and do some more – and soon you’ll find you’re in the flow.
6. Don’t allow your mind to wander and think of other things. Stay focused for that short time – and then stop, and have fun.