Owen Wilson talks Shakespeare and Tom Hiddleston (2021)
Fanon Eames is closer to Canon Arthur and Vice Versa
Hear me out, here me out
I’ve been thinking about this since forever, and I only recently started talking to people about it and I am?? So shocked but happy about the amount of people who agree with me. You lot are amazing :’)
I shall try to make my thoughts coherent, stay with me.
Before I do, I just want to say your opinions are valid, always, even if I may be going at this hard right now.
[lots below the line]
Clearly the people responding to the “what would your role in the leftist commune be” thread did not learn from the absolute disaster that was the Fruitlands farm.
Some of you may know it as the thing that probably got Louisa May Alcott’s father written out of Little Women. Because all the characters in that book are more or less literal interpretations of her family, but he was too embarrassing for inclusion.
Bronson Alcott, elementary school teacher and part-time philosopher, started the commune with Charles Lane, an ascetic who thought that love was a moral failing, and a handful of 1840s-style hippies including Samuel Bower, a raw foodie and nudist.
They set out to create a completely self-sufficient farm of complete transcendental enlightenment. This was accomplished with such regulations as:
- Forcing all residents into a completely vegan diet that also excluded caffeine, sugar, spices, rice, and most vegetables that grew downward because they might disturb the worms in the ground.
- Refusing to employ animal labor on the farm, because animals, being lesser than people, could not consent to labor and were only to be cared for. All ploughing must be done by hand, by a small group of men with no physical labor or farming experience whatsoever. But mostly Bronson, because Charles was generally busy in his room thinking Enlightened Thoughts and planning singing lessons.
- Wearing only linen clothing, including shoes, because it was the only fabric that did not come from slavery (cotton) or stealing from animals (wool, silk, leather, fur). This was just perfect for winter in Massachusetts, as you can imagine.
- Daily lessons in music and philosophy but no formal teaching of any practical life skills whatsoever.
- Extreme denial of any comfort, attachment to blood relatives, and sexual urges.
As you can imagine, this lasted a whopping seven months before Charles told Bronson that he had to choose between the Experiment and his family, then left in a huff to join the Shakers when Bronson chose family, and then Bronson had a mental breakdown before being dragged home by his long-suffering wife and children.
Other people of this community
Joseph Palmer: Had a giant beard he refused to shave. Once went to jail for 13 months because he liked his beard and defended himself from people trying to cut it off.
Samuel Larned: Swore a lot because he thought swearing was good for you.
Isaac Hecker: Became a Catholic priest after this whole deal
Samuel Bower: Got mad about having to wear clothing
There were TWO adult women on this farm, and they were expected to both take care of the house and farm. Like at one point they were doing most of the farming while the men Thought Important Things.
According to the legend passed down by Louisa, Ann Page, the only woman they were able to recruit to this venture who wasn’t an Alcott, was kicked out of the commune because she broke down and ate a single piece of fish.
need to make a post about how obsessed i am with 6x19
ok so. in no particular order. here is kind of a list of things about 6x19 that i am simply. obsessed with.
- the fact that cas is like. right, here. the fact that dean and sam come across some “wayward orphans” and decide to take them home instead of completing the mission, and cas objects, and dean and sam end up getting people killed. they go with the gooey feelings option instead of the rational option and it’s actually the wrong choice, for once. this is something that frustrates me about season six in particular: it’s all about how dean’s gooey feelings are a necessary moral compass, and taking the rational option will always be wrong if dean objects. like, blah blah raphael, right? in the man who would be king, dean is angry at cas for working with someone dean has a grudge against, so it suddenly doesn’t matter that raphael is going to kill them all. it’s nice to see cas’ basically rational pragmatism validated for once. like it’s all about the fact that dean won’t listen to cas even in situations where it’s entirely reasonable to do so, such as, again, in 6x19: “i’m fairly unpracticed with firearms.” “you know who whines? babies.” like cas is being totally reasonable (he doesn’t think the plan will work because he doesn’t know how to shoot) and dean just brushes him off, because dean like. takes everything as a personal attack. nothing can ever just be practical communication.
- on the flip side “we shouldn’t save these children” is like. sooooo much more evil than the nebulous “working with crowley” in godstiel arc. society if the godstiel arc had put its money where its mouth was in terms of cas actually doing anything bad, my god.
- cas is stripped of his grace for an episode. this premise is so sexy and fun why was it only used once. cas taken down to their level is a great excuse to get cas damseled and get him helpless which is so fun. also it means that cas is stuck with them, which is part of the reason he’s with dean for the whole episode.
- the cas getting covered in blood thing. extremely good. like, yes, symbolic of the fact that we’re about the learn at the end of the episode that cas is Going Bad. yes, i love youuuu lady macbeth girl. but also there’s another extremely fun symbolism in it, which is that dean starts it. like, by the end of the episode cas is just. soaked in gore. but the first splash comes from dean, who saves him from a jefferson starship. VERY dr winchester’s monster of you sir.
- the intentional parallels with the rest of godstiel arc. like, there’s some visual stuff that’s intentionally paralleled, like the “cas get out of my ass” and “hiding, lying, sweeping away evidence” shots from 6x19 and 6x20 respectively, which both involve cas revealed behind dean, and cas being covered in blood by the end of 6x19 and the end of 7x01. but also the “baby” motif (“without your powers, you’re basically just a baby in a trenchcoat” / “you know who whines? babies”) compared to the “child” motif in the rest of godstiel arc (“you’re a friggin child, you know that?” in 6x20 / “cas, you child, why didn’t you listen to me?” in 7x01), which is particularly compelling because in 6x19 dean is clearly like. wrong to be saying that shit to cas? like, the baby in a trenchcoat line is followed up by sam saying “i think you hurt his feelings,” and like i said earlier, cas is raising a reasonable objection about the fact that he doesn’t really know how to shoot when dean says “you know who whines? babies.” so it kind of undermines the framing of cas as a disobedient child that happens in the rest of godstiel arc. like overall i think that this episode undermines the framing of godstiel arc which is very sexy to me. like yeah cas was right to try to beat raphael, and it’s insane that he gets treated like an enemy for trying to save their asses, so true!
- speaking of undermining godstiel arc, there’s this line: “alright, look. the last few months we’ve been working for an evil dick. we’re not about to sign up for an evil bitch.” where 6x19 is reminding us explicitly that the winchesters have recently been working with crowley. like, this is the episode where we find out cas is working with crowley, his Great Villainous Crime. and we are explicitly reminded that the winchesters just did that.
- dean is just in general being kind of a weird dick to cas for no reason, which is also very undermining of the godstiel arc. and this is like… clear. it’s made clear that dean is in the wrong for being an asshole.
- this episode is like. actually genuinely deancas paradise. let me count the ways:
- look i know that we’ve talked it to death but “cas, get out of my ass” is actually a completely off the chain moment, especially if you pay attention to the rest of the episode. like, dean is Realizing some shit there, About Cas. about cas maybe being a little into him. and he spells it out for the rest of the episode when he completely fixates on cas’ dick (“mom’s making you limp” / the “painful burning sensation” gag which is clearly a line that dean fed to cas to be a dick / i could swear there’s a third one but it’s slipping my mind) which is like. okay. you thinking about something, dean?
- and like dean is completely hot and cold to cas this whole episode (like, he’s more of a dick than usual, but also, he sticks to cas like glue the whole episode and cas is the one he saves first at the police station and of course at the end when sam and bobby get suspicious dean immediately goes to bat for him) and it kind reads like he’s Processing Some Things.
- (somebody, i forget who, but somebody said to me recently that this moment was kinda like when dean realized that jo had a lil crush on him. he thought it was cute. i have no memory of who said this though, come forward bestie.)
- the fact that cas is human means that he gets to play damsel in the police station and dean gets to rescue him (in a horny way), but also it means that when dean is captured and bitten by eve, cas, also captured, gets to helplessly scream “dean!!!” which is hugely fun To Me.
- also this episode is like. a split up the brothers agenda episode (always very sexy) and they put dean and cas together which. good. as they should.
- cas gets to sweep in at the end as the big damn hero AND he gets to heal dean. fuck yes.
- they bring back the vampire who is tara from buffy just to do predatory lesbian subtext (“i fed. i couldn’t help it. the girl couldn’t have been more than 16, sam. i’ll do it again. i can’t stop, not anymore.”) dare i say iconic.
- i mentioned this visual parallel earlier but it is simply… so sexy 2 me. in the top one dean sees cas. he turns around and he sees cas and then we also like i said get dean having this moment of realization like hmm maybe cas has a thing for me. and dean like processes that a bit and seems to maybe even think it’s kinda cute. and then in the bottom one it’s the same shot, except that dean doesn’t see cas. we the audience see cas, but dean doesn’t. we the audience watch 6x20 and go oh. oh, so cas is in love with him. but dean doesn’t see that dean sees cas behaving as his enemy. and so they become enemies.
- (also these posts are jokes but like. what if they weren’t. cas stands behind dean and is revealed. later, dean turns around and comes to a realization about cas, about which he has mixed emotions. you know.)
i think that’s everything. unfathomable episode which i am forced to think about every single day.
exactly 1 minute ago i had absolutely no idea what the plants sesame seeds and peanuts came from look like and i am shocked and surprised
for some reason every time I see pineapples growing I laugh out loud. Like, the punchline is it’s a pineapple!!!!!!!!! it’s a pineapple
An Interesting Fact About Peanuts, while we’re on the topic of food-plants:
Peanuts-you-eat grow underground, but they are NOT part of the peanut plant’s roots. Peanut plants are ambitious little fuckers and plant their seeds themselves. They flower like any perfectly reasonable legume, but once the flowers have been pollinated the plants do something called “pegging” (no really), in which they drill the stems where the flowers used to be into the ground. And that’s where the peanuts you eat form. Like so:
i love listening to my fiancée drawing
“oh no i didn’t mean to do that”
“wait go back”
“what line is that?!”
“cAN YOU– [irritated noises]”
“what..layer is that on??”
she’s so cute djksfh
A gift for your fiancee
oh my god dkfjdhgksdjk
yeah so Space Jam 2 wants us all to know that Wile E. Coyote was one of the War Boys hunting escaped slaves for Immortan Joe before he was recruited to play basketball mere seconds from killing himself in a spraypaint-induced high
No this was not a photoshop, here are some other real things in this movie:
Mad Max himself is a cartoon character for no reason, exists only in this one shot and is never acknowledged.
The Tasmanian devil enters the film by being dropped off by Rick and Morty.
Granny lives in the continuity of “The Matrix” as a hacker with Speedy Gonzales (not tweety??) as her sidekick.
Foghorn Leghorn is first seen riding the dragon from Game of Thrones and dressed up like the queen or whatever
The cartoons are horrified to become CG which is pretty funny honestly
Oh hey the background spectators include the Herculoids I like that they actually look pretty good in 3d
There’s a rap battle for no reason
Also it was only within ten seconds on screen that Bugs Bunny referenced Big Chungus
A fine French Dieppe carved ivory triptych probably depicting the Battle of Bévéziers (Beachy Head) in July 1690 during the Nine Years War. Early 19th Century, Size: 14cm high, 9cm wide, 1.5cm deep - 5½ ins high, 3½ wide, ½ deep
What is the definition of racist in this context?
Ah, right. People yell at me on Twitter about this. So working-class white people have an enormous amount of political power and they’re trending towards the Republican Party. It would be really ideologically convenient if the reason they’re doing that was because Democrats embraced neoliberalism. But it’s pretty clear that that isn’t true.
I think that winning back these voters is important. So if I was running for office, I would definitely say that the reason these voters turned against us is because Democrats failed to embrace economic populism. I think that’s sound political messaging. But in terms of what actually drove it, the numbers are pretty clear. It’s like theoretically possible to imagine a voter who voted for Democrats their whole life and then voted for Trump out of frustration with Obamacare or trade or whatever. And I’m sure that tons of those voters exist, but they’re not representative.
When you take the results of the 2012 and 2016 elections, and model changes in Democratic vote share, you see the biggest individual-level predictor for vote switching was education; college-educated people swung toward Democrats and non-college-educated people swung toward Republicans. But, if you ask a battery of “racial resentment” questions — stuff like, “Do you think that there are a lot of white people who are having trouble finding a job because nonwhite people are getting them instead?” or, “Do you think that white people don’t have enough influence in how this country is run?” — and then control for the propensity to answer those questions in a racially resentful way, education ceases to be the relevant variable: Non-college-educated white people with low levels of racial resentment trended towards us in 2016, and college-educated white people with high levels of racial resentments turned against us.
You can say, “Oh, you know, the way that political scientists measure racial resentment is a class marker because college-educated people know that they’re not supposed to say politically incorrect things.” But when you look at Trump’s support in the Republican primary, it correlated pretty highly with, uh … racially charged … Google search words. So you had this politician who campaigned on an anti-immigrant and anti–political correctness platform. And then he won the votes of a large group of swing voters, and vote switching was highly correlated with various individual level measures of racial resentment — and, on a geographic level, was correlated with racist search terms. At some point, you have to be like, oh, actually, these people were motivated by racism. It’s just an important fact of the world.
And racism isn’t like… mm. I’m not sure how I can word this well, but…
Racism isn’t just, like, “my momma told me THEM PEOPLE THERE ARE BAD.”
Racism is “Someone’s always got to be the unfortunate, and because of this thing about me and that thing about you, it’s you, not me.”
People talk a lot about animus and hatred, and about how people really secretly FEEL DEEP INSIDE and how in X or Y society you can’t fail to FEEL CERTAIN WAYS DEEP INSIDE, and… I don’t necessarily think that’s wrong, but I don’t think it’s as useful as people want it to be.
What people seem to want is some kind of Freudian analysis thing. Where if you can just get the angry white person to stop resisting the idea they might be racist, then they can go digging for the racist thoughts, drag them into the light, and seeing them for what they truly are, scoff at and scorn them and go on without them (or at least thinking to themselves “oh! There’s that silly silly thought again! I must ignore it!” or something.)
When it’s not really a subconscious thing where you have some deep secret fear you can work on excising if you just “have hard conversations about reality” and go find it.
It’s an understandable and, actually, frighteningly normal thing, and it’s not just white people that can fall into it:
If I can be convinced that resources are scarce, then unless I am profoundly driven by compassion (to the point that I’m willing to risk my own comfort and safety to ensure that of everyone else!) I will look for and latch on to any vaguely plausible explanation for why the resources should come to me first.
This may be a minor gripe but something that has kind of bothered me about discussions and depictions of Dan is how often people seem to forget that Dan isn't just an older evil Danny, he's a combination of Danny and Vlad's ghost sides. Like people always talk about him like Danny threw away his humanity and turned evil but that's not even true. Sure, we can say that Dan is the result of Danny's action but that's a little unfair. (1/2)
(2/2) Him cheating on a test, coincidentally putting his loved one’s in a position where they could be killed, is absolutely not his fault. Letting Vlad take away his ghost powers with a strange contraption might not have been the smartest move, but we are talking about a grieving CHILD here, of course he isn’t going to make the best decisions. If anything Vlad’s the one to blame here, and even then, it’s not like he could predict what happened
you aren’t wrong, my friend. it really isn’t entirely danny’s fault and the whole ‘if you cheat on a test, you’ll loose everything you love’ moral is confused at best. i think as fandom we find it more interesting to look at danny’s potential evil and moral struggle with himself. so simplifying it to be dan is a worse case scenario of danny makes the conflict less abstract.
particularly because when it comes to self blame danny isn’t going to go easy on himself just because it was excusable mistakes.
i think another talking point should be how danny is the target of the time assassination more than vlad is, even though vlad is part of the evil whole. you could argue that danny is the catalyst of his friends death and vlad inventing the claw things. but vlad invented the claw things. maybe because his human side survived and acted relatively harmless from then on? or maybe it’s because the observants based on the available evidence recognized danny as more of a threat. i think that fits actually, for all vlad tried to be an evil mastermind, his achievements outside of terrorizing a teenager and theft isn’t particularly impressive. danny was the one who got shit done. all his fights he finished one way or another and i could see how that would bleed into dan defeating everyone.
the real question is how to we fix this. ideally we could shape this idea so it’s less confused, though i do honestly find the dynamic of half danny, half vlad interesting. if for not other reason. than two half ghosts make a whole. actually that’s something else to be said about dan. his self-loathing is what led him to killing his human half, another negative aspect coming from danny.
i wonder if we could frame it like fusion, from su. obviously dan isn’t stable or healthy, or based on love. he’s most comparable to malichite. but with less internal debate. dan took the best and worst of both of them. danny’s determination, danny’s fighting ability, danny’s anger, danny’s sarcasm, vlad’s anger, vlads lack of morals, vlads schemes, vlad’s control. heck, vlads desire to rule the world. i don’t think we ever got that from danny.
maybe if vlad was more involved in the fight with dan it could have been used as an opportunity to compare and contrast their characters. to go we’re not so different you and i. danny gets to recognize that he has that dark potential. vlad gets to be humbled by the fact that what he wants isn’t good for anyone, especially himself. and to be fair, we do see some of that humbling with future vlad, but none of that character growth is given to present vlad, so, really it’s just another vehicle for danny angst. it also depends on what you want to do with vlad though. he’s a fascinating character and could be given redemption under the right circumstances or be a character who has the opportunity for redemption but chooses not to be redeemed every time.
that fits him and makes him both a more pathetic and despicable villain. it’s hard to pity someone who ignores the opportunities to heal and grow.
as for danny, he becomes far more aware of the consequences his actions, especially his selfish and cruel ones can have. because that potential was always there. he has a history of abusing his powers. perhaps for this specific incident him abusing his powers can be something less understandable than almost cheating on a test that he couldn’t study for through no fault of his own. (maybe i just have flexible morals?). maybe it could be something more character relevant, like he did something particularly vlad like, maybe he set up a prank at the nasty burger to get dash but it set off the explosion that killed his family. or maybe he did something particularly cruel and manipulative. there are better catalysts than a test. either way he recognized that he should never go that far again and strive to avoid being actively cruel.
he also has the opportunity to recognize that vlad does have a human half, even the one he’s fighting everyday. he can face some conflict in it’s not entirely clear what trait belongs to vlad and what trait belongs to him. he can empathize with vlad and he can recognize that situations aren’t always in black in white. those who fly the highest, fall the hardest, after all.
it can be a growing experience. and while making it solely a danny goes bad and learns not to do evil kind of story. maybe we could cut vlad from the equation and just have danny face himself, full evil refection. i think exploring both vlad and danny through this fusion is far more interesting. especially because we can build on what’s revealed about vlad in these episodes, in later ones. danny sees a future where vlad chills and that maybe his vlad could get their. later he see vlads past and what he lost to become who he is.
and then there’s vlads turning point episodes. i don’t know when motherly instinct took place but maddie fully recognizing he’s a bastard and rejection him, was a turning point for his sanity, and danny helped it along. then we have danny rejecting him repeatedly, then we the clone episode, which we can all agree was a desperate move on his part, that danny once again thwarted. and we can all agree that this was the cannon turning point for his character where he stopped fighting for a family and started trying to be danny’s villain. in that episode, i think danny could potentially pity vlad enough to try and reach out. he’s not going to justify what vlad did and he’s not going to apologize for stopping him. he went too far. he hurt danny and dani, he crossed a moral line that can’t be justified even with his desperation. but if he changes…
he lost this time but if he changes, maybe they’ll reach the point where they’re ready to accept him.
i think the same thing could be said about his relationship with jack and maddie. if he changes, if he reaches out. if acts like less of a crazy fruitloop, his friends would be there for him. jack is still trying to be there for him, even if he’s being oblivious about vlad’s faults. vlads the one driving wedges into his relationships and pushing everyone away.
and that’s so freaking human and understandable.it would be such a cool thing to explore with his character.
i could also see a potential arc where after valerie finds out vlad and masters are the same person she tries to get close to him, both to sus out how evil he is and to understand him as a halfa. afterall danny got her to acknowledge dani as human enough, the same would apply to vlad/plasmius, right? only he’s a bad person and the more she uncovers about vlad masters the man, the more she realizes it’s not the ghost half that’s evil. but this is a double edged sword because, vlad is getting attached to her and encouraging her to be more evil. he’s encouraging her to go darker and darker in her fight against ghosts and her fight specifically against phantom. to the point where she finally draws the line and says, i’m not doing that! boom exploring the moral ambiguity of her character and getting her to take a hard stance on her morals, because there’s a line too far for her.
and boom a further breakdown of vlads character because he finally had someone outside the fentons to redeem him. she could have helped pull him out of the hole he’d been digging himself into. she wanted to help him. he got attached to her, but he and his bad decisions decided to dig himself deeper instead. so once again he’s ‘abandoned and betrayed’.
from that point, i think it’d be time for him to finally face jack head on. not through manipulative schemes. not through veiled threats and insults. but the full confrontation of 'i always hated you. you ruined my life. you’re the reason i lost everything’. which is really just his own self loathing speaking. and jack… empathetic jack can see that vlad desperately wants help. and jack would offer it to him. jack would try to hug it out and apologize and give vlad the love and friendship vlad’s been fighting to steal this whole time.
and vlad would reject it.
he’d probably lash out a jack and go into a full breakdown/world destroying attack. could finally put the stolen crown to use and try declaring himself king and embracing his megalomaniac thing and actually be a threat this time. and THAT would be our series finally. everyone teaming up to fight 'king vlad’. danny probably finding out that he’s technically king because he beat pariah dark but the matter being a bit confused because he had help. val and danny trying to find the ring of rage or at least find someone who can make one. secrets are out. i imagine vlad, upon revealing himself to jack would out danny to make danny as sad and alone as him. except nope, his family still loves him and val has had the character development to come around to him. (she’s still gonna punch danny for lying for so long.) the ghosts will come and help because no one wants another tyrannical kind and vlads obviously off his rocker.
ah, the could have beens
anyway, i didn’t mean for this to become a full vlad character analysis and rewrite when we were supposed to be talking about dan, but hey, i’m a simple creature. i like good writing, and i have to rewrite things myself, so be it. - Hestia
I love how both corvids and parrots are in general highly intelligent, but where corvids generally have strict hierarchies, solve disagreements in the pecking order by fighting, and have a strong dislike for anything new or foreign until they figure out how to make use of it, parrots are just here to party.
The New Caledonian crow, who knows how to specifically build a tool in order to build another tool, never engages in play. These motherfuckers are smarter than some people with the right to vote, and they are Extremely Serious Birds. They don’t have time to play, they got work to do and kids to raise.
And then there’s the kea, straight-up titled “clown of the mountains”, that has a specific vocalization for “playtime!”. Scientists decided to try what happens if they play the Play Call for two fully-grown adult keas that are together in an area and can clearly see there is no other, third kea to make the call, and they just go “great idea, disembodied voice! it’s TIME TO FUCKING PARTY!” and start wrestling.
Imagine working really hard in order to make it into a top university to study astrophysics, making it to your first Very Serious Class, sitting down full of serious determination, and the dude next to you is taking notes without using his hands, with a glitter pen he’s shoved up his nose. And his notes are good.
this is how vulcans feel about humans
“oh no we need to practice for our fake dating” is the funniest trope to me cause like. there are so many people who force themselves into a shitty relationship they hate just because of amatonormatiivity that it’s an ingrained part of popular culture to joke about hating your partner.
which is to say, oh my god you dont need to hold hands and go on fake dates, you don’t even need to agree on a single detail of your cover story beforehand. you can literally stand 6 feet apart at all times and look profoundly uncomfortable and all anyone will think is “yikes™. not my problem”
actually people should address this in fanfic more because “i know we could half-ass it, but i would never fake mistreat my fake husband, how dare you” is absolutely delightful
i dont think i posted these but here i made a little frog pattern to make tiny frog toys with my grandma
this is the first lil guy I made while still learning how i should sew it
AAA ok so a lot of people have been asking for the pattern to this, tho I’ve been using just these two little papers to do the cut outs lol
i tried my best to translate it into digital so that people get a bit more accurate look at them. Tho bear with me I’ve never done an actual pattern design sheet before!
so basically my hope is that anyone could print these out to any size of their choosing and get the same result, but ive never tried anything larger than approx. 3 inches with these sooo idk if you try it tag me!
the goal is to sew the backs together to the lines at the tip of the head to the middle of the butt. then leaving a space along the belly piece near the butt end and sewing from one side of the butt including all the legs and the “mouth” to the other side with its legs to get back to the butt. if that makes sense
i usually pause sewing up the body once the head is fully sewn together,, usually after ive sewn both arms and ill yank it inside out where ill start sewing on the little poofball eyes so i know theyre in a good place, then resuming the body, and then pulling the whole thing inside out and pushing out the tips of the limbs with a skinny blunt object like a dull pencil until i can see the stitches. if you attempt this piece definitely make sure you stitch up the arm and leg crevices very well!!!!
then just stuff the lad and sew up his back end and its done :)
one suggestion for fabric is always try to use a stretchy soft fleecy fabric with these because its much easier if mistakes are made during sewing and to hold the ROUND shape better
Overall its a very good use of scraps if you’ve accumulated a lot and don’t know what to do with them 👍👍
So I made a frog (huge)
I literally can’t I’m losing my mind over the sheer girth of this frog.
11/10 and godspeed.