Eh I haven’t them here yet? Here’s my Eorzea mermaids!
My dear Ysayle and Nanamo ♥
Prints available on shinjyu.storenvy.com
While some of the NPCs seen at this year’s Hatching Tide festivities require certain quest completion (SCH 80, Omega), these auspicious visitors still appear regardless after the holiday quest–but their dialogue is very different than if the Warrior of Light already did certain things in the Ruby Sea.
They really did do a great job. There was only one suggestion I made, which was to let my HP drop a bit lower and use Tetragammaton/Afflatus Solace/Cure2 instead of Cure1.
For dungeon pulls (even big ones), here’s a general outline on how I do them on WHM:
- Pre-pull Divine Benison
- Dia/Aero while the tank is pulling
- Swiftcast + Holy + Assize + Presence of Mind
- Holy + Holy + Holy + (Afflatus Misery) + Holy you get the idea
- Use Divine Benison and Assize on cooldown (i.e. as soon as they’re available again)
- Lucid Dreaming at 70-80% MP
- As the tank is losing HP, I use my healing spells/abilities in the following priority: Benedict (tank at 20% HP) > Tetragammaton (at 60%) > Asylum (at 80%) > Afflatus Solace (at 50%) > (Temperance) > (Thin Air if I’m hurting for MP) > Cure 2 (at ~40-60% depending on tank defence)
These fundamentals have served me pretty well, even with tanks that have the defence of a wet paper bag.
oki lied i’m using another one shiro just took gdi he’s good
new header! thanks to shiro lycoris again <3
Birds actually like to stick their heads in things and chirp/sing because of the way the sound waves bounce off the inside. It’s like the birb version of when you yell HELLOOOOO into a canyon to hear the echo :)
why wasn’t I tagged in this ?????
HE WAS SINGING THE CHOCOBO THEME