I was just listening to The Vampire Masquerade by Peter Gundry and I suddenly had the idea of how Alcina and her daughters would look like when they're dressed in fancy ball gowns and wearing masks, ready for the Masquerade Ball. I could even picture the other lords like that. I don't know if you have drawn this before but it would look amazing in your art style.
i got really invested in this…probably not the fancy ball gowns you were thinking about but hope you like it anyway :)
Me thinking about how Alcina (aka A MOM) probably wouldn’t take having to separate a baby into pieces very well
Mother Miranda better start fuckign running <3
I was replaying RE: village and I got to the part at Donna’s house. I saw this painting when I first entered the basement (I toke a pic of it on my phone so the quality isn’t that good):
I realized it’s most likely either the Pied Piper or maybe even Pinocchio (the outfit reminded me of old illustrations of the puppet of the original story) luring away a small group of children, either way I feel like this painting really does hint at Donna’s more ￼obscure motivations.
The one luring them away could be in reference to Donna/Angie, taking them away to her manor to “play”.
The children are in reference to her playmates that rarely make it out alive, and those who don’t are most definitely never seen again.
If we look at back at audio files for Angie she states, “Maybe I’ll make you into one of my dolls”. Which really does give out Other Mother vibes from Coraline, and also hints at what Donna could be doing to her playmates.
The flute itself might be a reference to how Donna could lure them away; most likely with her hallucinations.
I could be over thinking it, but what do you all think?
If you call pedophilia a kink please unfollow me and never talk to me again
Isn’t it disgusting that 23 people just unfollowed me
Unfollow me too
this goes double if you call paedophilia a disability. unfollow me twice
and if you call pedophilia an “orientation” or in any way compare it to being LGBP+ you can unfollow, delete your blog, and set yourself on fire.
I just lost 50 followers.. bye
clearing out the trash
GO ON AND S M A S H THAT UNFOLLOW BUTTON
BUHBYE U McNASTIES
I’ve seen this circulating forever and genuinely thought “no way do I have any of them following me” until this week when it turned out I had all these fuckin “MAP” (pedophile) followers sad to find out I’m an “anti” (normal person)
Please leave and also please get guinea worm.
I’m disappointed Tumblr deactivated because of titties but not because of disgusting child lovers
Buff Moreau? Oh god what have I done ?
If you’re a fanfiction author and you haven’t done this already, start backing up all of your fics on a Google Drive.
When Post+ goes live (it will despite the backlash - Tumblr is owned by Automattic who also owns WordPress), it’s going to be mass purge of fandom accounts.
You’ve probably already seen the posts going around stating that if you make fanworks, you legally cannot monetize (EDIT 2: APPARENTLY THIS IS FALSE. EXPLAINED HERE. Check sources and come to your own conclusions. I’ve been getting messages with different takes on this).
As soon as the idiots at Automattic realize this (EDIT: actually, they definitely know this), they’re going to purge fan creators. Why? Because they’re also going to be dealing with lawsuits, not just the creators.
And they can write out all of the rules and terms and warnings they want before a user signs up for Post+, but that isn’t gonna stop all of the fandom babies from Wattpad coming in thinking they can make money off of writing fanfiction. So the solution? Shadow banning all people who create for fandoms, driving us into a dark corner, and ultimately kicking us off the platform so it can bring in more outsiders and normies, therefore becoming more appealing to investors and advertisers.
I implore you, please read up on the history of fandoms and the great purges of fan content here and try to tell me that’s not where we’re headed.
(EDIT 3: What I’m trying to say is, I’m pretty sure that the big men up top want us gone so they can try to make this site profitable. Back your works up. Let your voice be heard. Know your roots as a fan. All hail AO3.)
This is the reason why I’ve been rb-ing so many post+ posts. This stuff will literally kill Tumblr if let be. This is why I support Ao3. Just please. If you have time, go to the official post+ account and do the survey if you haven’t yet and tell them (in a calm way. Any profanity and “”“”“”“"rude”“”“”“”“ behavior will automatically be scrapped) that this is a terrible idea
I don't know if it's explained elsewhere but I heard there was an ARG for Village. What was it about? Do we learn anything from it that isn't already in the game?
Indeed there was! You can read through all the challenges here. The summary is that a book merchant (our Duke) came across a handful of rare books detailing the lore of the local legends (AKA the four Lords), but his shop was vandalized and some pages were now missing. We slowly help his assistant find the missing pages by solving the clues, but in the end she betrays him and runs off with the pages to deliver to a mysterious antagonist (my guess is that she was working for Mother Miranda, or was even her in disguise). Here are the books on the four Lords:
The four missing pages added together:
I actually found that the lore it introduced should have been utilized more heavily in the game. It would have made it much more epic if Miranda was this ancient creature who had been attempting to resurrect her child for centuries, and that she slowly created the Lords over the years. However, with what we know, it seems that some legends are best left clouded in mystery.
Donna -sobs- : i’m very scared of comitment- that’s it, i decide to be alone because that is easier than having someone as a company…
Angie (being the emotional support doll for years) :
BIT*H- THEN WHAT THE F*CKAM I!!? A F*CKINGROACH THAT SITTING ON YOUR FLAT LAP??
We need a Donna vs Cassandra UNO match for the title of best player
Daniela doesn’t know the rules
Imagine Moreau from RE8 throwing baby reader onto his lake because he wanted to teach them how to swim(･o･;)
Anon, noo :( Moreau isn’t dumb like that. If he wants to teach baby Y/n to swim, he’s not gonna fling them into the pool like frisbee. That’s a bit traumatising. And we all know poor reader don’t need anymore of that.
Okay, so first of all, Moreau will have to get all the lords to agree about him giving you swimming lessons. Of course, Alcina is the hardest one to convince. But when Moreau emphasises on the importance of this life saving skill, they all agree, especially since they know how little you likes to wander around alone. And when Moreau painted the picture of you slipping into the lake and drowning, they all couldn’t help but agree.
Now, Moreau was expecting to give you swimming lessons alone, since this would be the only way to bond with you. But all his plans went down the drain when Alcina dressed in a bathing suit and sunglasses came to his lake with you on her hip, wearing a matching bathing suit with your own little sunglasses. Heisenberg also came with pool chairs and beer, and Donna and Angie came too with their own bathing suits. The daughters began playing marco polo in the lake, Alcina and Heisenberg sat back on the chairs and began drinking the beer, while Donna put sunscreen on you (she doused you in it).
Moreau sighed but didn’t complain. Beggars cant be choosers after all.
Heisenberg put floaties on you (Alcina made fun of him of how in the world he got the tiny duck print floaties) and guided you towards the lake. He dipped his feet in the lake and slowly dropped you in the surprisingly warm water. From there, Moreau took the reins and began teaching you to swim.
While you tried following his instructions, doing the cycling motions with your legs, the lords couldn’t help but awe as you splashed around in the water, giggling as the daughters played with you.
Moreau even introduced you to the fishes in the lake, telling you each one’s name. However, little you couldn’t differentiate between them and ended up calling them all “Nemo”. But you were just so adorable, no one could complain. When Moreau shifted into his fish state, he nudged you around with his head, making sure that you don’t move towards the deep end or see the remains of the people that were unfortunate enough to become his prey.
The day ended with all the lords joining you in the lake, Alcina wasn’t going to but Heisenberg challenged her. Donna was hesitant too, but couldn’t say no to you and Angie’s puppy eyes. You all played marco polo, and of course, you were on the winning team.
Check out my MASTERLIST for more!
WITHOUT A DOUBT, ALCINA DIMITRESCU AND HER DAUGHTERS TAKE CARE OF (AND LOVE) DONNA BENEVIENTO. 100000%. Here are some headcanons for you besties:
- Donna has her own room in the castle near the Dimitrescu chambers. She stays over all the time and actually keeps some of her more prized dolls within her bedroom- mainly because she knows the castle is very protected. Her room always smells like flowers!
- Alcina and Donna have a little schedule so that whenever Donna is away, Alcina writes her every four days on how her dolls are doing (it helps ease her anxiety and shows that Alcina cares about her.) The maids dust the shelves each day!
- Donna also has a ‘crafts’ room of sorts hidden within the heart of the castle- she likes her privacy and usually the door has a little red ribbon tied to the handle when she doesn’t want anyone to barge in.
- It’s filled with a special work table and tools- as well as doll parts and other necessary items. There’s also a pair of gloves for her (and a mini pair for Angie.) There’s one mirror in the room but it’s covered with a cloth.
- Sometimes, the girls join her!
- Daniela pops in from time to time for some peace and quiet- she sits in comfortable silence with Donna and finds that her work is quite soothing.
- Bela goes in with tea and a book. They have pleasant conversation and Donna absolutely lights up when Bela indulges her and asks questions about her craft and what she does and how she does it.
- Cassandra busts in with cookies or a sweet that she stole from the kitchens and usually goes in to cheer Donna up. She puts on music for them and dances playfully with her, as well as makes her laugh and smile.
- The trio also all know how to sew (Alcina managed to teach them lol) and after a tough and/or stressful day, they sit in the room with her and sew together. Eventually, they end up making veils!
- Bela decides to sew in Donna’s favorite flowers and makes it look very pretty and feminine.
- Cassandra creates little dagger and jewel patterns that she can wear out to a ball or whenever she wants honestly.
- And Daniela chooses to be a bit more practical and sews her a thicker veil (though still thin enough to breathe and see through) for the winter months.
- Angie is allowed to roam the castle and actually manages to make friends with some of the maids but usually she’s found in the gardens or just around- causing havoc with the daughters.
- Alcina and Donna have a close relationship. Whenever Donna’s upset and/or hurt (physically, emotionally, etc.)- Alcina never hesitates to open her arms and hear her out. She loves her very much and would protect her with all of her heart.
- Knowing Donna does not like company with those she isn’t familiar with, Alcina and her establish social cues. During events they both attend- Alcina keeps an eye out for something like a subtly raised finger pointing in a different direction, meaning she wants to go there- or maybe Angie is with them and her mouth falls open- that could be a sign of Donna being uncomfortable. Just small things one usually wouldn’t notice unless you knew to look for them.
- Alcina HATES. HATES. HATES. how Mother Miranda made Donna a line of defense against Ethan Winters. She’s very protective of her and knows that there are things Donna doesn’t understand- she tries to shield her from the cold brutality of certain things (but knows that it’s difficult, considering the type of atmosphere they’re constantly surrounded with.)
- Donna calms down the Dimitrescus. If Daniela is on the verge of tears, or Alcina is overflowing with irritation, or if Cassandra is in a rage- one look at Donna’s still form and her clasped hands and suddenly they’re deflating a bit and thinking about their actions (unless they’re too far gone.)
- Something about her quiet presence and how they know that she’s worried about them- it makes them feel a bit guilty for blowing up when she’s near.
- Cassandra and Daniela (mainly Dani) are extremely curious and ask Donna to help them see hallucinations.
- Reluctantly, she does. It ends up being funny as hell.
- They’re running around the castle from various monsters and Bela can’t help herself from laughing so hard she cries. Donna’s shoulders shake slightly as she laughs behind her veil.
- Alcina ends up wrestling the girls to their rooms and giving them something to help (although she does share a laugh with Donna.)
- Dani asks if she can go again.
- Donna and Angie like sweets. Period.
- Donna has memorized and named all of her dolls. Bela tries memorizing them all too.
- Cassandra gets scrap from her uncle and gives the smaller pieces to Donna so she can work them into her dolls.
- Donna and Heisenberg have a bad relationship cuz he’s a dick to her (I love Heis but really my guy? Insulting her after she died? smfh.)
- Alcina stands up for her.
- THE GIRLS AND HER HAVE LITTLE SLUMBER PARTIES AND PAINT EACH OTHER’S NAILS AND DO MAKEUP AND HAIR! They take turns telling scary stories and trading stories about their lives. They don’t mention Mother Miranda on those nights.
- Angie joins them 100%
- Alcina smiles to herself in her study or room when she hears the girl’s scream laughter as they giggle with Donna about something one of them said.
- On nights where Donna can’t sleep, Alcina sits with her and reads her to sleep. She also checks on her each night (just like she does with the girls) before heading to bed.
- Donna also has a good relationship with Moreau but not nearly as good as her one with Alcina.
- Donna likes cats.
- She takes walks around the castle grounds and such with Alcina and the girls from time to time- usually they’re shrouded in comfortable silence, though when she’s with Alcina- they talk about everything and anything.
- Donna rarely talks to others- so the main people she communicates with are the Dimitrescus, Moreau, and Mother Miranda (though she tries to stay away from her honestly.)
- Alcina’s loyalty may run deep for Mother Miranda- but she’d do anything for Donna. She’s her most trusted (and only) friend.
- Donna checks on Alcina from time to time. When Angie shows up in her office, Alcina knows it’s Donna’s way of saying “take a break and come visit me” and Angie leads her to whichever room she’s in.
- They have tea together all the time.
- Donna doesn’t like thunderstorms but she appreciates their beauty.
WELP. THAT’S ALL I HAVE FOR TODAY. HOPE YOU LIKE IT XOXO.
I’ve seen posts about Donna with Angie in one of those kid leashes. I see that. However, I raise you; Donna with Angie in one of those baby carriers you wear. It’s easy, it’s hands free, and it’s slightly like a straight jacket.
Baby carrier on the chest? Amazing but you know what’s better?
Cat backpack with a window. You think they’re a cute little kitten inside? NOPE! IT’S A DERANGED ANGIE SHOVING HER FACE IN THE PLASTIC LIKE THIS
And when she finally breaks free from her earthly binds
All the lords met their kids self from the kids au ￼￼
it was on top of the poll for a sec, and it was already halfway done (started a few days ago), so i decided to finish it first lol
as a regular “monster” drinker, the idea of a 1L energy drink existing is deeply disturbing and concerning (as it is to karl’s family)
I just realised that Heisenberg never actually insults Donna, he insults Angie. “Ugly ass psycho doll”
He also always explicitly mentions Donna and Moreau “I didn’t think you’d get past Donna and Moreau” as if to suggest Lady D was an easy target to kill. He was also in Moreau’s diary, he pretty much told Moreau that he was special because they needed him for the ceremony to work.
Idk I just think it’s really cool how it’s implied that Heisenberg actually have a damn about the other Lords even known he acted like he didn’t. I headcanon that he, Donna and Moreau were actually very close. He used to be close with Lady Dimitrescu as a child but as he grew older they fought a lot and eventually he just gave up.