- Basil at the door, windows, or scattered in the home will increase money.
- Lay thorny branches on your doorstep to keep evil from your dwelling.
- Eat a pinch of Thyme before bed, and you will have sweet dreams.
- Place chips of Cedar wood in a box with some coins to draw money to you.
- Carry an Anemone Flower with you to ward against illness.
- Hang a bit of Seaweed in the kitchen to ward evil spirits.
- Keep a jar of Alfalfa in your cupboards to ensure the prosperity of your house.
- Burn Allspice as an incense to draw money or luck to you, as well as speed healing.
- Cut an Apple in half, and give one half to your love to ensure a prosperous relationship.
- Carry an Avocado pit with you to let your inner beauty shine outwardly. Avocado is also an aphrodisiac.
- Strawberries are an aphrodisiac.
- Place a piece of cotton in your sugar bowl to draw good luck to your house.
- Celery is an aphrodisiac.
- Place Almonds in your pocket when you need to find something.
- Scatter Chili Peppers around your house to break a curse.
- Carrying a packet of strawberry leaves will help ease the pains of pregnancy.
- Scatter some sugar to purify a room.
- Throw rice into the air to make rain.
- Carry a potato in your pocket or purse all winter to ward against colds.
- Eat five almonds before consuming alcohol, to lighten the effects of intoxication.
- Place a pine branch above your bed to keep illness away.
- Chew celery seeds to help you concentrate.
- Carry of chunk of dry pineapple in a bag to draw luck to you.
- Ask an orange a yes or no question before you eat it, then count the seeds: if the seeds are an even number, the answer is no. If an odd number, yes.
- Eat olives to ensure fertility.
- Toss Oats out your back door to ensure that your garden or crop will be bountiful.
- Eat mustard seed to ensure fertility.
- Place Lilacs around your house to rid yourself of unwanted spirits.
- Eat Lettuce to drive lustful thoughts from your mind.
- Rub a Lettuce leaf over your forehead to help you sleep.
- Add Lemon juice to your bathwater for purification.
- Eat grapes to increase psychic powers.
- Carry a blade of grass to increase your psychic powers.
- Smell Dill to get rid of hiccups.
- If you place a Dill sachet over your door, those who wish you ill can not enter your home.
- Place cotton on an aching tooth, and the pain will ease.
- Burn cotton to cause rain.
- Place pepper inside a piece of cotton and sew it shut to make a charm to bring back a lost love.
- Carry a small onion to protect against venomous animals.
- Eat grapes to increase fertility.
- Place a sliced onion in the room of an ill person do draw out the sickness.
- Place an onion underneath your pillow to have prophetic dreams.
- Place morning glory seeds under your bed to cure nightmares.
- Walk through the branches of a maple tree to ensure that you will have a long life.
- Mix salt and pepper together and scatter it around your house to dispel evil.
- Smell Lavender to help you sleep. (Lavender makes me fall asleep so fast).
- Hang a pea pod containing nine peas above the door to draw your future mate to you.
- Eat a peach to assist in making a tough decision.
- Carry peach wood to lengthen your lifespan.
- Carry a walnut to strengthen your heart muscle.
INB4 TLDR: Regardless of whether or not you can donate, please reblog. Thanks!
Hi! I interrupt my usual shitpost reblogging that 500+ people inexplicably care about to make a really important request of the peeps that see this.
My name’s Alexander and I’m like. Really, really disabled. I have chronic depression, anxiety, and C-PTSD that all have a profound effect on my quality of life. I’m autistic, I have ADHD, and have to manage a lot of other, related brain weird in my day-to-day life. The icing on the disability cake consists of fibromyalgia, severe joint pain, intestinal issues, and who knows what else.
It’s like those new, “mystery” oreos except instead of obviously being fruit cereal flavored it’s made of unexplained suffering.
I’m thankfully able to support myself, my girlfriend, and her dog by working a full-time job from home. I can pay my basic medical/transitioning bills for the most part. I can even afford to “treat myself” more often than not, which helps me cope with my myriad of problems. Makes my autistic brain wanna happy stim just thinking about it.
I can even, probably, afford to pay for the jump in my health insurance starting in January, the extra expenses from figuring out what’s wrong with me and managing it, and any other unexpected emergencies that come along to kick my ass along the way.
I, however, can’t afford to do this and obtain a service dog prospect anytime soon.
I can’t wait the two years and $10,000 minimum to go through a program that may or may not fit my needs. Thus, I intend to owner-train my service dog with the assistance of a licensed service dog trainer; I even have all the supplies bought and ready to go. The only thing stopping me is the cost.
I need a small, purebred dog with assistance dog-quality temperament and documented health testing. My first pick for a local breeder who offers older puppies and dogs ranges between $1,500-$2,000. I can work with that, but it would take several months of extreme budgeting to get there.
Then, I need a minimum of $2,500 to enroll them in a service dog crash course in my area, which will help me owner-train my own service dog.
That’s after the minimum $200 for the appropriate, preliminary obedience training so Service Pup can sit, stay, and not eat trash off the ground willy-nilly.
I would be endlessly grateful if you could donate to my PayPal ( PayPal.Me/alexanderservicedog ). If you can’t, please reblog this, share this on other social media, signal boost this, etc. I’ll even doodle ya something for the trouble! Check out my art tag for haphazardly posted pseudo-examples!
Even a couple dollars would mean the world to me. Thanks for stickin’ with me, my blog, and this long-ass post!
Please donate and/or reblog. I will offer several organs. They hurt all the time anyway.