no offence but alice and bella were literally in love
Anyone else think about how Bella hates cold, wet things and marries a cold wet guy in a cold wet family and dooms herself to a life she never wanted as a wife and mother who also happens to be COLD AND WET
no for real she seems to change and sacrifice a lot about herself (cooking wholesome food, her liking for the sun, her relationship with her mother) for her life with edward and idk if it’s cos stephanie meyer like forgot she initially wrote bella that way or changed her mind (which in itself in kinda poor writing) or straight up doesn’t give a shit about bella and just wants the white boy romance descriptions and tbh bella deserves better
i don’t want to live twilight so i can have guys fight over me i just want to live in forks cos it’s so fucking peaceful and rainy and i want to exist in the blue filter and also cook lasagna like bella and live in the cullen house for simply the view and just exist and dress and have a flip phone like it is 2008 where things were simpler
ok and also maybe a sexy mythical boyfriend just for the lols
💚🌍 green is what? good! :) 💚🌍
thinking about a bella swan corruption arc au feat. miss victoria
- bella is angry when she leaves arizona. angry that she has to leave. angry at phil for flipping her life upside down. but mostly she’s angry at renee for forcing her to grow up way too soon. for making her take on the mothering role bc renee could never just take some fucking responsibility.
- but bella leaves anyway. because who is bella if a not a people pleaser
- (but she’s still so angry. festering with the type of rage you can taste on your tongue. the type of rage that never really washes clean)
- forks is dull and awful and rainy and cold and smells like it’s rotting from the inside out.
- and charlie tries but he’s absent. just like renee. he’s always working. he’s never home. she eats dinner and breakfast alone most of the time. and she starts to wonder if part of this rage is coming from loneliness. because when she eats her dinner that night in a kitchen lit only by a single flickering light bulb and all she can hear is the endless drumming of the rain on the roof she feels inexplicably lonely.
- but hasn’t she always been alone?
- but soon the feeling is swallowed up by her rage. and she’s thankful for it.
- rage, bella decides, is far easier to deal with than loneliness.
- bella does not like the cullens she decides rather quickly. but she supposes hates them less than most of the others.
- mostly because she saw that look in edwards eyes when she first walked into that classroom. that shock quickly covered up by a confused rage.
- and oh bella knows that well.
- he’s gone for a long while after that and when he finally returns she can feel his fury wafting off of him like calming ocean waves.
- she smiles for the first time in months.
- she figures out relatively quickly that edwards a vampire. him and his family are not very good at acting like normal people.
- when she tells edward as much he stiffens up and stumbles over his words for the first time since she’s met him
- ‘we don’t hurt humans. i promise.’
- ‘oh,’ is all bella says.
- but she wants to say how boring.
- the baseball game edward drags her to is the most exciting thing to happen to her in years.
- not because of the sport itself, even with vampires she can’t help but find the game dull. and it doesn’t help that it reminds of her of phil and renee. which only works to make her rage spike.
- no. its exciting because of the reheaded vampire with the wicked curveball.
- is how she introduces herself. her voice is deceptively soft.
- but bella recognizes that look in her ruby red eyes.
- it’s like looking in a mirror.
- oh, bella thinks, this should be so much fun.
bella was innately absolutely furious for how people treated her throughout her life but buried it because she is a quiet and shy person. on top of that she was fascinated by danger her whole life (being friends with jacob, NEVER once scared of edward and his family of vampires, allured by the stories of the volturi, threw herself of a fucking cliff) and so if you don’t think she saw herself in victoria or found her a downright SPECTACLE you’re wrong sorry
i’m reading breaking dawn and when bella said ‘i guess my brain will never work right, but at least i’m pretty’ i felt that
this post is late but it was international woman’s day and then like immediately after a woman was stalked home and murdered even tho she followed all the ‘precautions’ so:
women are not one thing. woman are people. so therefore, they aren’t perfect. stop telling women what they should be.
- women can be kind like esme cullen. women can be viscous and cunning like victoria
- women can fall victim, and rise again, like rosalie cullen. or not. some women do not find strength again. that’s okay
- women can WANT men. they can want sex. they can want love. like bella swan. or they can not want it at all
- they can be quirky and fun and like female stereotypical things like fashion like alice cullen. they can be the opposite, more tough and rugged like leah clearwater
- women can be valedictorians AND like shopping like jessica stanley. they can have hobbies: photography like angela, cooking and reading like bella
- women can be sisters, wives, best friends. women can know no one and still matter
woman can be all of these things. women can be more than these things. women can be none of these things, and it makes them no less a woman. stop blaming women for things like they are responsible because they are one thing - ‘too slutty’ or ‘asking for it’, too weak to fight them off, deserving of it for leading men on.
women were raped when they wore long dresses and covering clothes, like rosalies time. women are harassed when they were hoodies and jeans, like bella in port angeles. rape and assault has nothing to do with the victim, and everything to do with the piece of shit perpetrator.
thank you for listening to my reminder if you have. i’d say stay safe, but it isn’t up to us anymore. we tried that. now we educate the other side, who have control here.
every day i think about how rosalie hale was so powerful and so controlled that as a newborn she murdered her rapists and managed not to drink their blood. jasper could never. bella looked like she struggled more with that mountain climber dude than rosalie did in her flashbacks. and EDWARD could ABSOLUTELY NEVER. so he should keep his bitch ass mouth CLOSED when referring to rosalie bc she has more power and control and influence in her pinky finger than he does in his whole body. god bless.
‘her power was her beauty’ YEAH and her fucking admirable self control bich