From @fostercatsfordays: “When you finally learn how to bunny kick so you decide to practice on your mama 😂😅🤷🏻♀️” #catsofinstagram [source: https://ift.tt/2PJ77vH ]
I’m like legit crying over this pure unadulterated adorableness
Writing is zipping along through six pages in under an hour and then getting stuck on a single transition sentence for three weeks.
when the fuck did this get notes
While you were pondering over the transition sentence
So, I bought Digimon Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition and have finished the Cyber Sleuth story. Gonna take a break before starting on Hacker’s Memory.
I’ve watched the first three seasons of digimon (Adventure ½, Tamers) and don’t care to watch Frontier. Does anyone know if any of the other digimon animes that aren’t too childish? Oh, and I don’t want to watch Tri yet. I’m not ready for that feels train.
I acutally like Frontier and would eventually watch it to finish the “classic” digimon if you will.
Savers is soild and would recommend for the more “mature anime feel”. It feels like a more main stream anime sometimes.
Xros wars is….its there but I dont like it expect for the cameos theres at the end of season 3.
Universe is pretty nice and has a solid look too it but meh.
2020 anime is out and I would say go for that. Its pretty fun and it has Tai and everyone back.
a summary of the consequences of my life because I read percy jackson
1. I steal my older brother’s PJO books, read them, and download Pinterest on my Kindle to get my first taste of fandom
2. I spend a lot of time online, secretly, and am exposed–for the first time–to the fact that it’s weird that I share a room and bed with my dad and am not allowed anywhere else
3. My dad brings me to a corn field and tells me obama is the anti-christ who’s been sent by god to end the world, as foretold by the bible. I believe this and cry when he’s elected because i don’t want to die
4. I begin googling and discover that my situation is not great. I begin a careful attempt to ~distance~ myself from my father by sleeping anywhere else through any means possible. Eventually, I’m allowed to sleep in my own room
5. Now that I’ve been exposed to the real world and the fact that I’ve been groomed, I’m not ~obedient~ anymore and my dad Dips(™) to find a new kid. We lose our house and have to move to government housing in a new city
6. Eventually my parents divorce because of this. My dad moves to a horse ranch. I visit him on the horse ranch, think it’s cool, and invite my friends over for a sleepover. I have my first gay kiss with a girl in a tent. The next day my father tries to ~kill~ me on the horse ranch(™) with a golf cart
7.My dad disappears from the face of the earth. He forgets his phone is connected to the family iMac. We know all about the crimes he is committing. He fakes a heart attack in a Wal-Mart at some point, idk
8. The FBI is onto his life of crime. He flees to Romania to escape them and lives with a millionaire Romanian woman. She’s suspicious of him after a while. She hires a private investigator and unearths his life of lies and crime. He flees to Alaska. He gets a roommate in Alaska. The roommate goes to federal prison. We never hear from my father again. He is, perhaps, dead.
9. It’s revealed to us that my grandmother is also involved. She’s been smuggling drugs from the hospital. She also goes to federal prison. Also apparently my older brother and I aren’t related. This was another scam from my father
uhhhh hh hh hhh
Me reading from point 2 to point 3:
write a book, girl
I’m going to make a fan fiction crossover comic of these two awesome stories!
Don’t worry about bad camera, I’m going to draw the comic digitally.
Also, if you don’t know There She Is, it’s a love story between a cat and a bunny but their love is not accepted by most of the society. It’s made by a three-person team.
I love to think Nabi as Nick, Doki as Judy (because I SHIP THEM), the people that did’nt accept their love as those people who don’t accept wildehopps and the other group that support it as those who support wildehopps.
you really should check it out!!! here’s the video.
i can’t believe nobody’s written an osp time heist fic yet
Working on it DAMMIT but it’s harder than it looks!
Nobody wants to post a osp fic only to realize afterwards that they accidentally added a historical inconsistency about Venice and then live in fear for the rest of their lives that Blue might see it.
Don’t get your hopes up. I’m a slower writer than G.R.R. Martin.
I find it interesting to hear what you were almost named. Its just fascinating to me. I was going to be Nicole for a long time but my parents changed it at the last mintue just radomly thinking of my actual name instead. (They still don’t remember where that came from)
And my younger brothers were going to be Mitchell and Matthew, since my dad was Mike. But my mom ended up naming them Joseph and John after the catholic saints.
Its just telling of people and just what they thing you would be like.
In my case Im glad Im not Nickie like i almost was.
“Let’s do some history.”
So that trailer, huh?
ANYWAY if y’all don’t know about OSP, their YouTube channel, or their podcast, you are. Missing. Out. It’s a good time and they make learning fun! I know, magic!
Sooo yeah :)
[click for better quality bc Tumblr compressed the shit out of this oh dear-]
I have complex feelings about Digimon Adventure Psi. Might rant later about it.
Fun fact!! It’s cuz your body feels your pulse falling rapidly and is like “I don’t know if you’re dying or falling asleep and I’m not willing to gamble” so it shoots you up with adrenaline fuel to make you not die™. It’s one of my favourite facts
how bout it gets with the fucking program we’ve only been at it nearly every single night for my entire goddam life
Oh how about my body MINDS IT’S OWN FUCKING BUSINESS AND LET’S ME SLEEP I’m not dying that easily bitch
This is actually called a hypnic jerk. An explanation for it is that when we are falling asleep, our muscles start relaxing. But, a part of our brain misunderstands this and thinks that we are free falling. So it alerts the muscles to brace themselves/catch us to avoid the fall. This is why we get startled sometimes while sleeping.
Brain : sleep
Me : okay
Brain : OMG WE ARE DYING WE ARE FALLING OFF A CLIFF MISSION ABORT
Me : what
Hey, I want to start watching Ultraman. Any recommendations on what series to start with?
I remember watching Tiga when it was dubbed on foxbox but otherwise no nothing
Reblog this with a Marvel character’s full name. I’ll start.
Captain Steven Grant “Captain America” Rogers
James Buchanan “Bucky/Buck/The Winter Soldier” Barnes
Anthony “Iron Man” Edward “Tony” Stark
Natalia Alianovna “Natasha/Black Widow” Romanoff
Dr. Robert Bruce “Hulk” Banner
Peter Benjamin “Spider-Man” Parker
Thor “the Thunderer” Odinson, Prince of the Realm Eternal, Asgard.
Colonel Nicholas Joseph Fury Sr.
Major Carol “Avenger” Susan Jane “Captain Marvel” Danvers
Ok, I was bluffing, I give, I ran out of ideas
Jean Elise “Phoenix” Grey
Scott Edward Harris “Ant-Man” Lang
America “Miss America” Chavez
Peggy Elizabeth “Agent” Carter
Wanda Marya “Scarlet Witch” Maximoff
G R O O T
Peter Jason “Star-Lord” Quill
Johann “Red Skull” Schmidt
My favorite character May “Mayday/Spider-Girl” Parker
Unpopular opinion: throwing away 30 years of world building, novels, comics in favor of a new "canon" was a sad decision. I understand new content makers wanted clean slates to start with, but so many extraordinary, beautiful stories are now considered just AU to the Fandom.
... *sits in the corner waving a Mara Jade and Anakin Solo flag* I'm not bitter.
strongly agree | agree | neutral | disagree | strongly disagree
I don’t think they threw those stories away–they’re still there, they still exist, you can still go read them! That world and what it meant is just a different continuity from the one that’s getting the new content.
While I agree that it’s sad to be a fan of that continuity and those characters, to have no new content for them because they’re focusing on the current canon, and that’s an entirely valid feeling, but there’s nothing stopping anyone from picking those stories up to read again or talk about how amazing they were or to live and play in that world.
I get what you’re saying, that it’s sad to have fewer people to interact with over these characters and no new official content, and I feel for it. But I wouldn’t say being an AU to the current canon is an inherently bad thing or that it was a decision made out of disrespect. (Still, you have my genuine sympathies for what probably feels like an intensely shrinking world to play it, because current canon is so very loud and takes up all the Star Wars spaces.)