friendly reminders with stock photos
They also go by PEARs
Local minor now hates pears even more than previously thought upon discovering an acronym
new pedo terminology. know it, stay safe
Gotta clear out the trash because apparently I’ve accumulated terf and pedo followers
@officialreigenfacts reigen, how do you do it?
Hah? Oh, the rasengan?
It’s all about chakra control and rotation. Please be mindful of it
Ah… that’s not quite what I meant. To specify- how are you so ugly?
Let’s go over some things, shall we?
- Jenny was originally designed to be a shape-shifting superhero; her “pigtails” are rocket thrusters, and her entire body can morph and shift to create weapons. Given her standard appearance is more to look like a humanoid girl, it seems reasonable that that’s an appearance she chose, rather than her default, especially because we know she can modify her appearance however she likes, albeit restricted to her two base colors unless she gets a new paint-job.
- Though her mother learns to be more supportive of her later on, Jenny was originally confined to house arrest save for doing her job, supposedly because the world around her wouldn’t accept her.
- She is canonically six-foot-six, which is rather tall, though it seems the average height of humanity has also gone up. So it’s not too uncommon for other men to be taller than her, but she’s also taller than most people. She has so far only dated other men who are taller than her.
- She gains two different disguises for looking human. The first one doesn’t pass at all, while the second passing one convinces her to behave like a normal human girl, whispering into her ear to not only look, but behave like a “normal” girl, even if it’s not in her best interests.
- It’s evidently quite common for androids to be made from different base personality points- Kenny, a boy she dated for a little while, was a re-purposed dog robot, and still carried over some of his dog traits.
- The two most popular girls in school specifically have it out for her, because she’s a robot “pretending” to be a girl.
- Jenny is allowed to play in her high school’s male football team.
Don’t forget this scene:
I’d suspected Jenny was trans coded for a long time, but this scene was what had me 100% convinced.
Prior to this episode Jenny had always treated Ms. Wakeman as her mother, always referring to her as “mom/mother”; which caused Wakeman to be mocked by her peers. Ms. Wakeman was typically cold towards Jenny, always referring to her as XJ9 (essentially Jenny’s deadname) and usually treating her as nothing more than a defence droid. But in this scene Ms. Wakeman is actually seeing Jenny in danger and rushes to protect her, finally calling her “my daughter” for the first time. As soon as she does, the pure joy and amazement in Jenny’s voice just makes my heart swell.
This show is so incredible and SO ahead of it’s time.
Worth noting that the creator of the show acknowledged this, basically saying “We didn’t intend for Jenny to be trans coded, but we’re ecstatic that trans people are finding comfort in her. Just because we didn’t intend the subtext doesn’t mean it’s not there.”
Very cool and way the hell better than Hartman handles shit like this.
hello! I don’t know if anyone has already made a post about this before, but I just stumbled upon this app made specifically for when you’ve gone into a nonverbal anxiety attack!!!
it was made by Jeroen De Busser who is an autistic computer science student.
the app is really easy to use! all you do is open it and hand your phone to someone you need to communicate with during an attack but physically cannot, and it shows this cool little alert for the person to read, and then it takes them to an easy to use chat (that looks a lot like texting! except both of you are communicating using the same device).
the alert message is completely customizable and you can have it say whatever you need!
the app is called Emergency Chat and it’s available in the Apple Store and google play store.
I highly recommend it to anyone who might need it :)
OH MY GOD?!?!?? BOOST
That’s so bootiful!
thank you so much for this because i never know what to do when i cant talk to people and they just start trying to ask me questions and its really hard to force myself to say i cant talk and stuff. im definately getting this right now
Also this app can be used for WAY more than nonverbal meltdowns! Its great for all sorts of things. Of you’re deaf, have asthma, dissociation, panic attacks, if you’re mute, if you have any other medical or mental problems that make verbal communication difficult or imposible!
Sometimes I go semi-verbal and I’m definitely going to download this app to use for when tht happens. This is an amazing idea! Wish I had heard of it sooner.
as a semiverbal autistic……. this app is BLESSED
there have been different (harrowing) times in my life when i could have used this, and this is my first time seeing it, but i will always reblog.
@thebibliosphere I feel like this may be useful when you have bad throat days.
Marriage is good and weddings are great but I hate modern wedding culture. You don’t need to bankrupt yourself to have a nice wedding. Stop supporting the wedding industry, stop buying outrageously priced engagement rings, stop spending 10k on a dress you’ll only ever wear once.
Coming from a professional event planner - weddings are egregiously expensive because companies openly raise prices at the word “wedding.”
Pro Tip - Never drop the word wedding while planning if you don’t need to. Most things can be for “an event you’re planning.” This obviously doesn’t include things like the venue, DJ (who needs specific wedding songs), and the wedding dress company if you’re going that route versus just buying a dress.
For my wedding I got “discounted” cupcakes, flowers, decor, bridesmaids dresses, groomsman attire, and invitations. I did this by either searching for things that aren’t marketed for weddings or not telling the companies I was working with it was for a wedding. Because honestly, most of the time they don’t need to know why you’re ordering.
These companies target people planning their weddings and markup everything the second “wedding” is said. And it’s said often because people assume the services change exponentially for weddings. They absolutely do not.
The best example are the cupcakes I had for my wedding. I used a designer cupcake store in town instead of spending $1000 on a wedding cake. If you place a large order of cupcakes with a cake tree for display - it costs about $150 for 100 (which is what I did). When you order their “wedding” package - the price raised to a $700 base for 100 cupcakes. The only other perk includes a “tasting.” Forget that. Our tasting was buying a few cupcakes in flavors we thought we’d like and picked three. It cost maybe $20.
What these companies do is scummy and targets people who don’t have information about the event industry.
I will yell it from the rooftops until people realize there’s a better way.
- january: footage of trump being removed from the white house
- february: valentines day commercials of people wearing masks during sex
- march: popular hazbin hotel artist starts a gofundme for surgery, ppl debate if they deserve money or not
- april: new meme called “boinkers”
- may: right wing tries to make “confederate memorial day” a national holiday
- june: new nintendo mobile game and everyone obsesses with it for two weeks before it gets forgotten
- july: popular tumblr user gets called out for visiting family/friends on 4th of july, following week they’re outed as an “osomatsu-san” incest shipper
- august: ~T̞̰̫̪͒́h̭̭͍̝͟e̋ ̛̰̏͋ ̯̯͈̳̦Kͭin̺̥̺ͬ́͡ͅ ̗̤̋̋ͩ̈͢ ͊̄Wa̍ͣͧ̒̏͏̪ȓ̌̒͆ͬ͏̲̩s͙̞̼̘̤͐͆́~
- september: elon musk retweets the “boinkers” meme, effectively killing it. right wing turns it into a hate symbol
- october: halloween comes back full force and companies go all out with advertising, but there’s a big covid spike and it gets cancelled again
- november: meme about putting your dick in canned cranberry sauce, complete with discussion on whether it could help cure UTIs
- december: my chemical romance releases a new album and it hits #1 on most charts
Idk what bi exclusionist needs to hear this but shitting on pansexuals isn’t going to stop biphobia in the community at all. It isn’t going to make biphobic gay people like you more. It isnt going to stop cishets from viewing us as a phase, cheaters, stepping stones, or people to have threesomes with. It isn’t going to make biphobic gay people stop calling you a breeder or bihet.
Even if you managed to get all pansexuals to drop their identity and identify as bisexual, biphobia will still be here. It will still be very much present. Stop trying to tear pan people down for merely existing. It’s exhausting and you look fucking stupid.
Honestly this applies to how y’all treat aces as well. It’s so very obvious that some of you treat pan and ace people like shit because you want to be validated by the gay people or cishets within your circle. Literally most of y’all’s blogs are “lol cringy kweers.” Never mind the fact that this website, Twitter, and numerous others use to treat US like “cringy kweers” because they thought we weren’t gay enough. Never mind the fact that irl me and other bi folks are STILL treated like “cringy kweers” because we’re either a joke to cishets, or seen as gross to biphobic gay ppl.
Anyway, if you’re bisexual and an exclusionist you’re a fucking disgrace and learned nothing from the shit that’s been going down these past few years. Have fun in this stupid ass attempt to “keep the community safe” from people who just want to live without judgement of their orientation.
Top ten worst anime tiddies
just off the top of my head
Welcome to ADHD emotions! Get ready to experience
- The Anger Spiral
- Wednesday Forever
- Oh God they hate me. This whole Grocery Store hates me.
- And *•.~°♪ lust *•.~°♪
sometimes i think about gay people who lived centuries ago who thought they were all alone who imagined a world where they could live openly as themselves who met in secret spoke in code defied everything and everyone just to exist and i’m like..i gotta sit down. whew i gotta sit down
this is why this sappho fragment hits me so hard
If this little book should see the light after its 100 years of entombment, I would like its readers to know that the author was a lover of her own sex and devoted the best years of her life in striving for the political equality and social and moral elevation of women.
“The Great Geysers of California” by Laura De Force Gordon, 1879, unearthed from a 100-year-old time capsule in San Francisco, 1979.
“Wouldn’t it be wonderful if all our letters could be published in the future in a more enlightened time. Then all the world could see how in love we are.”
WHY DOES HOT TOPIC HAVE A MILITARY DISCOUNT. who returns home after killing people in afghanistan and is like phew now i can get 20% off on my todoroki merch 😌
it’s for them
Why are tankers usually the weebs?
A tank is just a basement with treads and a gun