I said I had nothing for Bakugou’s birthday, but I couldn’t let the day pass without drawing something 😔💖💖
kiribaku + touch starved bakugou
- bakugou didn’t realize how touch starved he was until he became friends with kirishima.
- kirishima never shied away from physical contact. he would sling his arm over bakugou’s shoulder. rest his hand at the base of bakugou’s back. clap him on the shoulder. hold his wrist. slot in between bakugou and the couch arm so their sides would be pressed together. resting his head on bakugou’s shoulder. surprise hugs when kirishima was happy or excited.
- it was all foreign to bakugou. his friends in middle school never touched him. and he never touched them. he used to be like that with deku when they were little and didn’t know the concept of personal space but that was so long ago. and his family was not a physical one. his father would hug him once in a while but that was the extent of it.
- and once kirishima started being physically close to him. bakugou never wanted the boy to stop.
- the soft touches. the warmth of another person. the slight shivers up his spine or coating his arms. the happiness and security.
- bakugou wanted to accept all the touches and reciprocate but he never knew how to accept them. he would flinch away or smack kirishima’s hands off him because sometimes the sensation became too much for him to handle.
- kirishima was never bothered by this. he was always able to see right through him. he noticed all the times when bakugou let his guard down and melted into the touch. and so kirishima never stopped. but if he knew bakugou couldn’t handle the touch he would stop and then slowly work his way up again to keep bakugou comfortable.
- and one late night after hours of studying when bakugou dropped his head onto kirishima’s shoulder and looped his arm through his. kirishima had the biggest brightest smile.
- when they began dating bakugou saw this as a means to be able to have kirishima touch him all he wanted.
- bakugou became the biggest clingiest boyfriend. when others weren’t around he was practically hanging off kirishima.
- bakugou always had to touch kirishima anywhere from their bodies pressed together to their pinkies just brushing together.
- kirishima showered bakugou in hugs and kisses. peppering little pecks all over bakugou’s face and tightly wrapping his arms around his waist.
- a lot of skin to skin. cuddles without shirts on so their chests were pressed together without any barrier. bathing together. every and all forms of intimacy whether sexual or not.
- bakugou was always the little spoon. he has never had someone wrap him up in their arms and shield him with their entire body. and bakugou loved the feeling.
- kirishima was the one bakugou was most touchy with. but overtime he slowly let others touch him and vice versa. he would let mina play with his hair. or denki knock their shoulders together. or sero lean into him. or standing side by side with deku just to feel his presence.
- bakugou loved when kirishima slid his hands under his shirt and grab at his hips. bakugou loved resting his head on kirishima’s bare chest and listening to his heartbeat (which always sped up when bakugou was near)
- kirishima brought them long distance bracelets that sends out little buzzes to the partner when pressed for when they were working their internships and separated for days at a time. kirishima would send them out in 1 4 3 (i love you). bakugou would spam it at night when exhausted and half asleep.