All of my fan art shirts, including the Dsquad shirt, have been taken down by fucking zenimax lmfao rip
Lmao yall they made New Vegas into a real thing 😂😂😂😂
Lmao yall they made Primm into a real thing 😂😂😂😂
Lmao yall they made NCR correctional facility overrun with Powder Gangers into a real thing 😂😂😂😂
Lmao yall they made Goodsprings into a real thing 😂😂😂😂
YALL THEY MADE THE ENTIRE MOJAVE DESERET REAL I CAN’T EVEN 😂😂😂😂😂😂
todd howard’s youtube interview about fallout:
- no NPCs in fallout 76
- there are still robots, holotapes, quests, but every human character is real
- running into raider gangs basically replaced by other players
- no completely offline mode, but you can choose whether you want to become involved with people… they’re trying to create an environment without griefing with certain incentives yet to be revealed
- it seems PVP will always be a present part of the gameplay & can’t be avoided entirely, he was a bit dodgy with revealing
- stats will still be present in some way as a way of making alternatives for people who aren’t good at shooters
- no mods at launch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdYtulRRfDU heres the actual interview
But Fallout 76 is in fact an online survival RPG that’s heavily inspired by games like DayZ and Rust, according to three people familiar with the project.
Those people, speaking anonymously so as not to damage their careers, confirmed that Fallout 76 is an experimental new entry in the longrunning post-apocalyptic series. When Bethesda first teased the game on Tuesday morning, fans and pundits speculated that it might be a Fallout 3 remaster or a New Vegas-style spinoff in a new location, but as Kotaku reported that afternoon, it is in fact something completely new and completely different. The teaser might lead Fallout fans to believe that this is a traditional entry in the series, but according to our sources, that’s not the case.
Originally prototyped as a multiplayer version of Fallout 4 with the goal of envisioning what an online Fallout game might look like, Fallout 76 has evolved quite a bit over the past few years, those sources said. It will have quests and a story, like any other game from Bethesda Game Studios, a developer known for meaty RPGs like Skyrim. It will also feature base-building—just like 2015’s Fallout 4—and other survival-based and multiplayer mechanics, according to those sources. One source cautioned that the gameplay is rapidly changing, like it does in many online “service” games, but that’s the core outline.
the new fallout game makes me so nervous asdfasdfadsf fallout 4 really fucked me up
Fallout 76 Theories
- Since the Vault was set to open 20 years after the bombs dropped its safe to say people would be rapid to get inside.
- Similar to Fallout 1, possible you have to find parts for the Vault since it was ransacked as well as finding those to become Dwellers with you. Maybe you’re officially the Overseer.
- Ghoulification wouldn’t have fully set in maybe so we could see the beginnings of what is to come with ghouls, the skin burning off, the nose disappearing - all that.
- The FEV wouldn’t be prevalent at this point, Super Mutants were truly born with the Master then spread across everywhere - maybe you might see one at the end or none at all! Or you’ll see those effected by the virus but like the ghouls not fully ghoulified, they wouldn’t have fully mutated.
- The Vault might have not EVEN opened after the 20 years and you, the lucky little sod, finds it, opens it and THEN you become the Overseerer for it.
- OR YOU WERE IN IT THE WHOEL TIME AND YOU GET TO OFFICIALLY OPEN THE VAULT UP TO THE WASTELAND.
- It’s either set in West Virginia or somewhere southern because of the song. The radio music in Fallout is known to connect to the games themes in one way or another, 3&4 being family and New Vegas being living in the past in the good old days with that country twang.
- If you are the Overseer then this could be our direct look to what Vault-Tec is/was truly trying to do with these Vaults other than experiments - something more is behind it all.
sooo apparently my Vulpes t-shirt has been taken down from teepublic by zenimax, claiming copyright infringement…so much for fan art. :/
This was such a fun drawing it took a lot of work since there is so much detail but I’m glad I finished it and just looking at it makes me want to draw more. The drawing is based off some posts that @schmault-tec posted where she was going to the wastelanders ball. Her outfit looks amazing and you guys should check out the pics they were incredible!
Hello while I run out my window this is so amazing I love, thank you so much, ya make me cry
hey guys ❤️
Idk if anybody will actually read this, since I’m horribly inactive on here and rather busy with stuff.
I’ve been pretty occupied with trying to get my artwork out there a bit. I don’t have time to pump out stuff daily or weekly so I just want to advertise my instagram a bit in hopes somebody out there will see it and actually check out my art. thanks in advance. :)