Friendly reminder to drink more water and let go of more bullshit
Weight loss update:
I’ve now lost 6kg and i “only” have 14 kg left before i reach my goal weight
this blog has been dead for a long ass time. here’s what’s happened:
1. I went through a breakup and ate a lot of comfort food because of that
2. My sciatica got worse and I couldn’t excercise without intense pain for a whole ass year
3. I got really busy finishing school
4. My dad died.
So I actually ended up gaining a lot of weight which is not great :/
For the past few weeks I’ve been working on losing said weight with good results:
My starting weight was 89 kg (ouch)
My current weight is 84,7 kg (yay!)
My goal weight is 70 kg
He’s doing my morning workout for me
For My Health
- To have better skin
- So I don’t sweat profusely
- So I can walk up a flight of stairs and not feel out of breath
- So my back won’t hurt
- So my knee won’t hurt
- So my doctor will never say, “you really need to lose some weight” to me ever again
- So I don’t have to worry about arthritis or other illnesses that accompany obesity
- To feel better about myself
- To look good in tight clothes
- To be able to wear shorts in the summer
- To be able to go into any store, and buy the clothes I like, not just the ones that fit
- To not feel awkward about going clothes shopping or shoe shopping
- To be able to order clothes from a catalogue without worrying if they will fit
- To be able to wear something that doesn’t say PLUS on it
- So my pants won’t wear out between my legs while the rest of them are still in good shape
- So I can look in the mirror from the neck down and like what I see
- So I can wear tight jeans
- I want to wear underwear that looks sexy
- So I can show off my legs
- So I can go into public and not feel like people are judging me
- So I can wear tops without worrying about the dents from my bra showing trough
- So that my boobs stick out more than my stomach – not the other way around
For a Better Quality of Life
- To be able to use a public toilets comfortably
- I want to be able to read the scale by just looking down, straight down
- So I don’t get those indents on my thighs from the arms of the chair I’m sitting in
- So I can cross my legs
- So I can get up from the floor in one smooth move and not a grab and hold on to something move
- So I can sit on a bar stool and I’m actually sitting ON it, not on it and around it too
- So a regular towel goes all the way around me
- So my socks pull all the way up
- So I can hug my knees to my chest again, and it’s comfortable
- So I can fit into the cinema/stadium/airplane seats comfortably
- So I can bend over comfortably to tie my shoes
For My Self-esteem
- So I can go swimming without being self-conscious
- So I don’t worry about chairs breaking
- So I don’t have to ask for the additional seat belt on an airplane
- So I can dance without being self-conscious
- So I can go on rides at amusement parks again and not have to experience the embarrassment of having to get off because I don’t fit
- So I don’t have to worry about the maximum weight before I using things
- So I don’t feel awkward when people start talking about losing weight
- So no one can ever call me “a big girl” ever again
- So I’m not embarrassed to have my picture taken
- So I can say my weight out loud
- So furniture doesn’t groan when I sit on it, or wear out long before it should because I’m too heavy
Yesterday’s meals without the big ass now of pasta I unfortunately ate at night… Shit…
Yeah, sex is fun but have you ever gone for a long run, done yoga afterwards, then taken a shower and gone to a bed with a fresh set of seets and a just washed oversized t-shirt and a cup of your favourite tea?
I’m having real trouble with my eating so I’ll start doing a daily food diary here (with as much pictures as possible)
Where I go running 🌿🌲
Japanese tea bag maker Ocean-Teabag has been making waves by creating little parcels of aroma in the shape of marine animals. Luckily for us, their wide range of tea bags are available at online Japanese novelty retailer Village Vanguard, maker of such fine products as Space Tea and cat-shaped kitchen utensils.
Ocean-Teabag’s earliest designs included beautiful dolphin tea bags filled with blue mallow tea leaves. Steeping them turns your otherwise normal pot of water into a tranquil ocean. Proving to be a hit among tea lovers, Ocean-Teabag expanded their repertoire to many other sea creatures including the sea turtle (butterfly pea jasmine tea)…
the distinctive ocean sunfish (Japanese hojicha — roasted green tea)…
the graceful manta ray (tropical mango tea)…
and even a blood-thirsty shark (blended herb tea).
The newest addition to their robust series of marine creatures is a tea bag shaped like an innocuous sea cucumber. This little parcel is filled with jasmine tea, as well as a smidgen of sea cucumber powder to lend some authenticity. Ocean-Teabag warns that some people who have a sensitive tongue may find it tasting a little fishy.
The company also crafted a deep sea series that will satisfy even the most adventurous of tea drinkers out there. A few such examples are the anglerfish (earl grey tea)…
the creepy giant isopod (Eastern Beauty oolong tea)…
the horseshoe crab (white apricot tea)…
…and lastly the king of them all, the enormous giant oarfish. ( Delicious Assam tea of epic proportions! ) Just like its namesake, it measures a whopping 19 centimeters (7.5 inches). Drinking tea becomes an art when half of your tea bag hangs out of your cup.
While the notion of turning your cup of tea into fish-inhabiting waters is not new, these tea bags will hopefully conjure up images of gentle ocean waves in your mind.
I just ran 8 kilometres and I’m feeling great as hell!
I ate like shit both today and yesterday, so I think i’ll go for a run now to I guess make myself feel better about it?
My current body.
Things I don’t like/want to change:
My arms and chest. I’m not to bothered by arm fat but I want some good, visible biceps to get all the ladies you know… Also for some reason my chest has always been weak and that sucks.
Things I DO like about my body:
Today’s breakfast (/brunch):
The calorie total for this set is about 340