•GUYS and GIRLS THAT HAVE ED OR MENTAL ILLNESS
•FREEDOM FOR PEOPLE TO BE WHO THEY TRUELY ARE
(If you want to add more ADD MORE)
You’re over the age of 14.
You live with your parents and have to hide your Ed.
You started out overweight to begin with.
If you post meanspo/sweetspo.
If you are active on your account pretty much daily.
Of course you don’t have to meet all of these, just one or two :) I need some new blogs to follow and people to talk to!
-get a belly button piercing
-wear a crop top
-dance without jiggling
-have people touch your waist and smile
-smile at the mirror
-wear a swimsuit
-get a hip tattoo
-take photos at the beach
-have people tell you “wow you look great”
Don’t you want to be thin?
Repost if you want any of these
How to tell it’s getting bad again
- Physical pains (sore jaw, old injuries acting up)
- tired tired tired tired
- Can’t think/can’t stop thinking
- Sleeping too much/not enough
- Early waking
- Can’t make eye contact
- Picking or scratching at skin, nails, hair, etc
- Sex repulsed or sex obsessed
- Lonely in crowds
- Unjustified assumptions (my friends all hate me)
- Too much/too little food
- Everything tastes bland?
- Headcolds/the flu out of nowhere
- Distancing yourself
- Spending too much time in bed
- Not showering/brushing teeth/brushing hair/taking care of your body
- Not able to do laundry
- Not turning in assignments
- Forgetting about assignments
- Zoning out
- Overly emotional/painfully numb