Would you do like one shots?
yah i do those
Would you do like one shots?
yah i do those
Imma be straight up I haven’t logged onto tumblr in over a year and by no means would I consider this blog active again, but I’m bored so who knows, maybe I’ll write some stuff? If anyone has any requests or any ideas or inspiration or literally anything send in an ask
- Spotify, SoundCloud, or Pandora?
- is your room messy or clean?
- what color are your eyes?
- do you like your name? why?
- what is your relationship status?
- describe your personality in 3 words or less
- what color hair do you have?
- what kind of car do you drive? color?
- where do you shop?
- how would you describe your style?
- favorite social media account
- what size bed do you have?
- any siblings?
- if you can live anywhere in the world where would it be? why?
- favorite snapchat filter?
- favorite makeup brand(s)
- how many times a week do you shower?
- favorite tv show?
- shoe size?
- how tall are you?
- sandals or sneakers?
- do you go to the gym?
- describe your dream date
- how much money do you have in your wallet at the moment?
- what color socks are you wearing?
- how many pillows do you sleep with?
- do you have a job? what do you do?
- how many friends do you have?
- whats the worst thing you have ever done?
- whats your favorite candle scent?
- 3 favorite boy names
- 3 favorite girl names
- favorite actor?
- favorite actress?
- who is your celebrity crush?
- favorite movie?
- do you read a lot? whats your favorite book?
- money or brains?
- do you have a nickname? what is it?
- how many times have you been to the hospital?
- top 10 favorite songs
- do you take any medications daily?
- what is your skin type? (oily, dry, etc)
- what is your biggest fear?
- how many kids do you want?
- whats your go to hair style?
- what type of house do you live in? (big, small, etc)
- who is your role model?
- what was the last compliment you received?
- what was the last text you sent?
- how old were you when you found out santa wasn’t real?
- what is your dream car?
- opinion on smoking?
- do you go to college?
- what is your dream job?
- would you rather live in rural areas or the suburbs?
- do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
- do you have freckles?
- do you smile for pictures?
- how many pictures do you have on your phone?
- have you ever peed in the woods?
- do you still watch cartoons?
- do you prefer chicken nuggets from Wendy’s or McDonalds?
- Favorite dipping sauce?
- what do you wear to bed?
- have you ever won a spelling bee?
- what are your hobbies?
- can you draw?
- do you play an instrument?
- what was the last concert you saw?
- tea or coffee?
- Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?
- do you want to get married?
- what is your crush’s first and last initial?
- are you going to change your last name when you get married?
- what color looks best on you?
- do you miss anyone right now?
- do you sleep with your door open or closed?
- do you believe in ghosts?
- what is your biggest pet peeve?
- last person you called`
- favorite ice cream flavor?
- regular oreos or golden oreos?
- chocolate or rainbow sprinkles?
- what shirt are you wearing?
- what is your phone background?
- are you outgoing or shy?
- do you like it when people play with your hair?
- do you like your neighbors?
- do you wash your face? at night? in the morning?
- have you ever been high?
- have you ever been drunk?
- last thing you ate?
- favorite lyrics right now
- summer or winter?
- day or night?
- dark, milk, or white chocolate?
- favorite month?
- what is your zodiac sign
- who was the last person you cried in front of?
Ask Me I have nothing to do today
I need a distraction send these in please
I can as soon as you tell me which #2 you want lol. I didn’t even think of the confusion factor of there being double numbers but oh well. I’m down to write whatever, I just want to clarify the ask :)
Hey lovelies, Christmas is right around the corner! I’m the biggest fan of Christmas so here’s a special Christmas Prompt list! Through the month of December all imagines will be holiday themed and after we have written the imagines we currently have requested, we will only be accepting requests from this prompt list until after Christmas. Now, we understand not all of you celebrate Christmas, but if you’d like to request something with the holidays you do celebrate and want to give us some background information about that holiday, we’d be happy to write it. Warning though, it will not be as accurate or detailed as you’d hope because neither of us celebrate holidays other than Christmas this time of year. Either way, please enjoy this new prompt list and request with it! Enjoy your holiday season!
- “Is that a mistletoe?”
- “Who keeps hanging all this damn mistletoe everywhere?”
- “It’s too cold!”
- “Ho ho ho, bitches.”
- “No, no no, get away from those presents!”
- “Merry Christmas to all and to all-wait not you, I don’t like you.”
- “Baby, all I want for Christmas is you!”
- “SURPRISE! I’m your present!”
- “None of these Christmas lights work.”
- “I didn’t expect you, of all people, to be this excited about Christmas.”
- “No, you can’t be Virgin Mary for the Nativity Scene.
- “You can’t put alcohol in hot chocolate!”
- “Why is there a reindeer on my front lawn?”
- “Kids, it’s time you knew something.” “You can’t tell them Santa’s not real!” “I wasn’t going to…but you just did.”
- “I knitted you a sweater!”
- “YOU DON’T LIKE MARSHMALLOWS IN YOUR HOT CHOCOLATE? WHY DO YOU HATE LOVE?”
- “Thanks for lending me your jacket.”
- “If you throw that snowball, that means war”
- “That tree is not going to fit…” “I knew it wouldn’t fit.”
- “Baby, it’s cold outside.”
- “I love ugly Christmas Sweaters.” “Well, I don’t. Why’d you make me wear one too?”
- “Ya know, this Christmas cookie frosting would taste a hundred times better on you.”
- “Do you wanna build a snowman?” “NO MORE FROZEN!”
- “Wrapping presents is like impossible!!”
- “But it’s Christmas…you’re supposed to be here with me.”
- “WHAT DO YOU MEAN SANTA ISNT REAL???”
- “Stop being such a Scrooge!”
- “I’VE NEVER SEEN SNOW BEFORE! ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!”
- Ice skating
- Snowball Fight
- Christmas Party
- Christmas Caroling
- Snowed In
- Christmas Shopping
- Decorating the Tree
- Christmas Morning
- Christmas Eve
- Visiting Santa at the Mall
- Tree Shopping
- Writing Letters to Santa
- Christmas Music/Movies AU
- Decorating for Christmas
- White Elephant
- Getting Stuck Under the Mistletoe
- Christmas w/ Kids
- Building a Snowman
- Secret Santa
- Baking Christmas Goods
- Exchanging Gifts
- Gingerbread Houses
Send in requests!
Preference #1- Living Room
Preference #2- Love Languages
Preference #3- Favorite Things About Winter
Preference #4- How They Flirt
Preference #5- Their S/O
Preference #6- How They Cry
Preference #7- Favorite TV Shows
Preference #8- Their Favorite Things About Spring
Preference #9- At 3 AM
Preference #10- Compliments They Want to Hear
Preference #11- Quotes
Preference #12- How They Make The First Move
Preference #13- What They Take Pride In
Preference #14- Favorite Desserts
Preference #15- Favorite Type of Weather
Preference #16- Pets
Preference #17- Things They Find Fun
Preference #18- How They Say I Love You
Preference #19- MBTI Types
Preference #20- Favorite Jokes
Preference #21- The Girls’ Bedrooms
Preference #22- The Boys’ Bedrooms
Every imagine, headcanon, etc. I deemed worthy of reblogging at some point because it’s important to support others in the Narnia community
Edmund x Reader- Deactivated
Harry Potter AU- Deactivated
Here’s a little Edmund drabble/headcanon thing for you guys :) Thanks for all the support you have been giving me with getting my blog started again.
header credit! Thanks for the amazing content
Alright fellas. I cleared my inbox (sorry if you had a request in there, but I need to just start fresh. Send in requests for imagines or preferences and I’ll try to get on them. I also have an idea for a multi-part Edmund Pevensie series, would yall be up for that? Just let me know! I’m glad to be back :)
I’ve been pondering for a while trying to get this blog up and running again (ironically enough with tumblr slowly traveling downhill but 🤷🏼♀️). I’m just wondering if there are enough of you who really want the content. Just let me know :) I appreciate all of you who have been reading and if the response is good I hope you give you more to read!
what if lucy never found narnia headanons
- the pevensies are sent away from the horrors of the war
- peter runs away twice trying to join the army and find his father
- susan is worried sick she spends all of her time trying to keep an eye on her siblings to the point where she forgets herself
- edmund is angry. angry at the war. angry at the world. angry at his family. he barely speaks to them.
- lucy cries all day and all night. she misses her mother, she misses her home
- they spend years not talking to each other
- mourning in their own way
- at some point lucy tries to bring the family back together
- it doesn’t work out
- they don’t know each other anymore
- and because they never found narnia, they never found themselves
Hey, thanks for ripping my heart out.
SIX WORD MEMOIRS FOR THE NARNIA FAM…
My fears, I tore them down.
Love stolen from an anorexic heart.
And I gave my shadows names
Words cut deep. She stitched herself.
Remember me as I wave goodbye.
Storms hidden behind sweet, soft smiles.
Change so great, I forget myself.
Darkness ahead. we’ll fight it together.
Life isn’t enough, explore death too.
The world couldn’t contain my curiosity.
I was forgotten when I left.
Sun shines on my past defeats.
Fallen foes. Broken pieces. Keep going.
(also, i wrote all of these.)
Deep Red - I’m in love with you.
Red - I love you.
Pink - I think you’re cute.
Blue - You’re amazing.
Rose - You’re pretty
Purple - You’re hot.
Plum - I would fuck you.
Violet - I would date you.
Aqua - I could stay on your blog for hours.
Lavender - You are my tumblr crush.
Orange - I want to get to know you.
Tangerine - We have a lot in common.
Amber - I wish you would notice me.
Cream - I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog
You didn’t tell me what your new URL is! I can’t find you! Hit me up bud, I wanna talk!
Also, to all of you guys who sent in requests, I am working on them, I just want them to be good, there probably won’t be any imagines posted til next year (lol), but I might have a new preference up either today or tomorrow. Love you guys!
Request: Hi!! I don’t know if the askbox is open so if it’s can I ask Peter and second prompt. If it’s not feel free to ignore this. THANKS IN ADVANCE :D- @loludontknowmyname
Prompt: cuddling by the fireplace
The temperatures were quickly plummeting outside, and you shivered, even with your sweatshirt and blankets. The cheap little apartment you and Peter shared was chilly and did little to keep you warm. You didn’t know it when you signed the rental agreement, but the heater was shot and unless you wanted to pay out of pocket (which you being broke college students was not an option), that was the way it would stay.
Your boyfriend stepped out of your small bedroom, where he was revising a paper he had written.
“I can see that (Y/N), you’re shivering.”
“Come cuddle with me?”
The blonde boy grinned, eager to get out of his schoolwork, and quickly made his way over to you, plopping himself down on the couch. He held his arms out to you and you scooted your way over to him. He wrapped his strong arms around you and you lay your head on his chest, your legs becoming intertwined with his.
You both lay there content for a while, sharing body heat and enjoying each others company. Eventually, you heard a small chuckle come from the boy holding you. You craned your neck to look up at him.
“This time of year, most people would be cuddling in front of a roaring fire. Instead, we’re cuddling in front of a space heater.”
You looked towards the space heater placed in front of the sofa and your giggles soon accompanied Peter’s chuckles. In your amusement, you didn’t notice his hands slowly drifting closer to your stomach, not until he began tickling you of course. Your soft giggles soon became loud laughter that you could not control. Peter’s hands drifted all over your stomach and sides, and he grinned as you wiggled about, trying to escape his grip.
“Peter!” you cried through your laughter. “Stop! Please, stop!”
He paused for a moment, considering if he really wanted to end this torture.
“I might stop… If you give me a kiss.”
You rolled your eyes but sat up and quickly pecked him on the lips. He produced and over-exaggerated fake pout, unsatisfied with your small kiss. You rolled your eyes once again, sighing with a smile, and gave him a proper kiss. Your lips were both cold, but they warmed up quickly moving against each other.
“Was that better?”
The blonde boy grinned and nodded.
You smiled and returned to your previous position, cuddled into his side, his arms wrapped tightly around you.
“If you wanted a kiss all you had to do was ask.”
“But where’s the fun in that?”
“You’re a pain in my arse, Peter Pevensie.”
“Ah, but you love me.”
You smiled, cuddling deeper into him.
“I do. I love you and your space heater for a fireplace.”
You bet I can! Those prompts are so adorable! (And I appreciate your love btw) Thanks for the ask!
Of course I can! My askbox is always open, unless I specify that it is not. I will get on that as soon as I can! I have to go to lunch with my grandparents today, but as soon as I’m back home I will write it up. Thanks for the ask!
Okay, seeing as I couldn’t find a list I liked, I’m making my own, with a mix of dialogue and conceptual prompts because why not.
Feel free to prompt for any ship I’ve written, regardless of whether or not I’ve been writing them recently. Also, feel free to adapt the prompts to fit the universe better (like for SWTOR or DA or something).
- “What do you mean we’re out of hot chocolate?”
- cuddling by the fireplace
- “You. Me. Snowman. Now.”
- winter sport of your choice
- “What’s that smell… are you making cookies?”
- “Hey, no peeking!”
- “You invited over HOW many people to the holiday party?!”
- Christmas shopping
- “Wait, did you spike the eggnog?”
- “Where did all of this mistletoe come from?”
- “I’m a grown adult. I don’t want to take a picture with Santa Claus.”
- trimming the tree
- “Your hands are freezing!”
- “Aren’t you cold like that?”
- “Seriously, I told you that you would get sick going out like that.”
- “What do you mean you don’t want to go sledding?”
- watching movies under a pile of blankets
- snowball fight
- “I swear to god, if you sing another goddamn Christmas carol…”
- “Where on EARTH did you get that sweater?”
- “How did you manage to get tangled up in tinsel?”
- kissing in the snow
- “Let’s go for a walk! No, we won’t freeze.”
- “Here, let me help you with the scarf.”
- spending time with family
- “We’ve got a white Christmas!”
- “Did you eat all of my holiday chocolate?”
- “Where’s all of your holiday spirit, you Scrooge?”
- opening presents
- “You know, when you said ‘Christmas party,’ this isn’t what I was expecting.”
- “Come on, just wear the Santa hat for a little bit?”
- “There’s no way I’m letting you spend Christmas alone.”
- “Hey, cut it out. It’s the holidays.”
- “Nope. This is not happening. It’s CHRISTMAS.”
- “Wait, you’re not going home for Christmas?”
- “Oh come on, it’s just a tradition.”
- stuck in a snowstorm
- “You’re under the mistletoe so stop stalling and just kiss.”
- “Just open the damn present.”
- “Hey, stop laughing and put the damn topper on the tree already.”
- “If you don’t go to sleep right now, Santa’s not coming.”
- “I mean, I knew you had Christmas spirit but this is ridiculous.”
- “What do you mean, Santa’s not real?!”
- running into each other at the airport
- “No, you’ll burn the house down.”
- “It’s almost midnight.”
- “This is not for holiday cheer. This is blackmail.”
- “Did you seriously get me a pony for Christmas?”
- “No more holiday movies. Please.”
- “Those cookies were for Santa!”
- “Look out! It’s icy!”
- “I’d like the snow a lot more if I didn’t have to drive in it.”
- “Why is it so cold?”
- winter power outage
- “You want to go to the mall now? ARE YOU CRAZY?”
- “Shhhhh, don’t tell [pronoun of choice]!”
- “Secret Santa? Really?”
- “Ummm… Thank you very much for the fruitcake. I’m sure it’ll be, uh, delicious.”
- “Wait, you mean this whole time, you hated peppermint?”
- “I feel like there’s more frosting on you than on the gingerbread.”
- “What are you doing with that mistletoe– oh.”
- unexpectedly spending the holidays together
- “But that carol doesn’t even make any SENSE!”
- “I guess… this is when we kiss?”
- “No, we’re not getting a puppy for Christmas. Stop. Asking.”
- “You don’t put marshmallows in your hot chocolate? YOU HEATHEN.”
- “You’re going to New York for New Year’s? Are you nuts?”
- winter proposal
- “So… what are your plans for New Year’s?”
- “You’re perfectly welcome to kiss whomever you wa–”
- “Do NOT throw that snowball or else!”
- “Did everyone else come with a date?”
- “Hey, want to help me get my parents off my ass about not having a date?”
- “Don’t you have anything else spirited that isn’t as much of an eyesore?”
- “Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, love.”
Christmas may have been yesterday, but that doesn’t mean I can’t write some cute winter/christmas/new years imagines until then!
First off, thank you soooo much. This just totally made my day. I’m really sorry I haven’t been posting any original content lately. I’m hoping to start off the new year right, and getting you all some much deserved new content. To those of you who have sent in requests, I’m sorry that I probably won’t get to them. They’re floating in the abyss, and I think I’m just going to start fresh. If you’d like to resubmit them, I’d be more than happy to complete them though. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year to all of my amazing followers. I love you guys, and I really appreciate you.
A. A movie you think is underrated
B. A movie you think is overrated
C. An actor/actress you like who first got famous for something else
D. A TV series you think deserves a movie
E. A silent movie you love
F. A movie you love from your birth year
G. A movie you love from a director you hate
H. A movie you hate from a director you love
I. One movie you love from each continent (Antarctica aside)
J. A genre you wish was still popular
K. A movie you love from your country
L. A biopic you want to see that hasn’t been done yet
M. A sequel you like better than the original
N. A movie monster you love
O. Traditional animation or CGI?
P. A documentary you love
Q. An artist’s aesthetic you’d like to see in a movie (f.ex. Van Gogh or Picasso)
R. A movie you want to see an all-female version of
S. A movie you’d like to see remade and which director you’d pick
T. A short film you love
U. What historical event is your favorite movie subject
V. A female director you love
W. A role you’d recast and which actor/actress you’d pick
X. A movie you love from this year
Y. A video game you want adapted into a movie
Z. A movie you wish you liked more
friendly reminder that if i have ever befriended you and have not spoken to you in a while it’s nothing you’ve done wrong it’s just because i’m a piece of shit at keeping in contact with people and i still love you okay good
If I get requests for ships, I will probably do them. I’m not gonna advertise for the, but I’ll do the occasional one in my ask. Just let me know what you look like, brief personality descriptions, hobbies, etc. I’ll probably do like a moodboard or something with the ship.