Okay I’m super happy that @Sykkuno and @Corpse_Husband finally got to hang out together in real life! A good omen for 2021??👌🏼🤞🏼
I hope you guys like this drawing of Sykkuno decked out in Corpse merch!! 😁✌🏼
(There’s a print on my Etsy if you’d like to support me! ❤️)
things i cannot get over from the meetup:
- the fact that they made a tiktok with the daywalker sound while sykkuno was laughing so cutely
- corpse was IN Sykkuno’s house!!! sykkuno wore shoes in his house so he won’t flash feet pics on tiktok (as corpse says “you have to make people pay for that”)!!!
- the hoodie is corpse’s own from the manufacturer so it’s large and apparently smells like his cologne??? sykkuno????? i mean it’s definitely because he has no other corpse hoodie to spare with it selling out but it’s still hilarious to me how special this one is. sykkuno really said “it’s literally corpse’s hoodie. he hand delivered it to me. it’s VERY special” you go, you adorable protagonist you
- corpse bought sykkuno food and they ate pudding together and corpse was really nice to sykkuno the whole time, telling sykkuno he’s the same as he is online and that’s not bad.
- “I’m lucky i met him way back when. He’s a really good friend.”
- Sykkuno saying “he hand delivered it to me. it’s very special.” THEN going “i guess we’re… friends? we ARE friends, right?” bro he is literally afraid to show people his face and he drove to meet you.
- “he looks like a very good friend! because that’s what he is, a very good friend.”
- sykkuno: it’s okay that you’re late, leslie. more time for me to lounge in my new hoodie, you know?
- miyoung: nice flex but i already have one.
- sykkuno: was it hand delivered? 😌 and smells like co-log-ne? i’m joking, i’m joking– well, not really but–
Sykkuno: “Sometimes when people are mean its not cause they hate you, its probably because theyre just having a tough time. Yknow like nobody wakes up on the right side of the bed like they wake up super happy, they pet their dog and drink their coffee, theyre having a great day and theyre like ‘well this day is great, time to go flame some dude!’. Thats……not something that happens. Its usually they wake up on the wrong side of the bed, they try and scoop the coffee in and it spills everywhere and they spend an hour cleaning it up, uh they got fired that day, their cat vomited and they went to the vet and paid $300 but found out their cat was fine, they had like the worst day imaginable and then theyre like 'okay i had a pretty bad day and this dude is doing pretty bad in valorant’ and like something bad you know what i mean? I feel like the people in chat who are mean dont WANT to be mean they probably just had the worst day imaginable and are coming from a bad spot”