i fell in love last night. he sat there laughing, trying to hide the smile that i love so much, and in that moment i knew it was something i wanted to hear for the rest of my life. if 10 years from now i can be up in the middle of the night, laughing over some dumb thing with him i will be living the best life.
i hope that one day i will look back on that moment and know that it was the beginning of the rest of my life// 4am
“no feelings,” he says as he wraps both of his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest.
“no feelings,” i say when his fingers raise my chin towards his.
no feelings. our lips meet and a fire erupts inside me.
no feelings. days become weeks. his secrets become my own, his laughter the soundtrack of my nights.
no feelings. we lay on the couch, limbs intertwined. he plays with my hair. kisses me with his entire being as we say goodbye.
no feelings but i don’t mean it. i don’t mean it. i’m sorry.
- The taller one sitting on the floor between the shorter one’s knees as the shorter one braids/plays with their hair.
- The taller one using the shorter one as an arm rest and the shorter one complaining but secretly feeling honoured every time it happens.
- The shorter one tackle-hugging the taller one when they come home from some sort of trip, hoping that they’ll both fall to the floor in a pile of limbs and cuddles/kisses, but unfortunately the shorter one isn’t strong/heavy enough and they both remain standing.
- Bonus: to compensate, the taller one decides to pick the shorter one up.
- The shorter one having to sprawl like half their body across the taller one whenever they ride the bus/train so as to give the taller one all the leg room.
- Or, the shorter one sitting down and immediately noticing that their feet don’t touch the floor, becoming embarrassed by this, and then pretending that they’d rather just snuggle up super tight with the taller one.
- Bonus: the taller one realises exactly what’s going on but says nothing. Or teases them endlessly about it, up to you.
- The shorter one physically sitting in the taller one’s lap.
- The TALLER one physically sitting in the shorter one’s lap and the shorter one practically dying but enjoying every second of it anyway.
- The shorter one being light enough to literally sleep on top of the taller one in bed without either of them being uncomfortable.
- The taller one standing behind the shorter one and putting their arms around their shoulders, then resting their chin on top of the shorter one’s head.
- Bonus if they’re watching the stars/sunset/ocean together.