Hug me, I’m mentally & physically tired
Free hugs 🤗🤗🤗🤗
OKAY so I saw this a few days ago and was like “whatever” but then I smashed my phone in a car door, had to clean up some dead baby bunnies in my yard, and have just generally NOT had a good week. I’m fucking spooked and I’m reblogging this twice to get the universe to stop.
I ignored this too and then i got kicked out of my house. Also reblogging twice.
reblogging again, not taking any chances
Alright, I expect good news of about $650 dollars to come to me effortlessly, do it universe!
I hate these but I need good news
Yep, I can’t risk it. Not after the last 6 months.
Need a positive pregnancy test like the drought needs the rain. 🤞🏻
New year, abundance of luck
2020 better gimme that good food
Lol well alright I guess 🤷🏻♀️
Just been through some rough couple weeks and don’t want to risk it……..
Yeah I don’t believe it but I can’fucking take the risk……
Me too I have important news soon and can’t risk them😅😂😂
Say it once more
“Could you say it once more for me?”
I smile like a kid and I fulfill
You call them a symphony,
Your favorite anthem
Never forget the way they
Sway in waves in a Sine wave
To your ears
Promise on my heart and soul
Won’t be the last dance.
Hey! I hope that you're having a wonderful day (≧∇≦)! List 5 things that make you happy, then put this in the ask box of the last 10 people who reblogged/liked something from you. Hiiii. Got this in my inbox, so I thought let’s txt the people I haven’t talked to in a while too. How r u?
I’m doing great thank you❤️ how about you?? By the way love your poems❤️
What makes me happy hmmm let me think
Sorry it’s late just saw it right now😊
In the wild nights
In the wild nights
I like to sit as lonely as
A mountain stands in the cold, dry desert
Transferring the rain of thoughts
Into recognizable letters
That pour down on me
From the cloud upon my head
The writing’s curvature
Is all I pray for
As I sit in the calm before the storm
Of the war between the words
Chasing to be scribbled down, Thunderstorm lightning my way
Till the arrival of the ship
On the beaches of my imagination
And I grin like a lunatic
It’s just the sunrise to my night.
A poem for my dear friend :
The holy angels of the devil
Sing taylor Swist and Hailee Stenfeld
The servant quiver at your orders
Trembling making unlimited pizza
Your gold and ivory chair
In the middle of hell and chase
Your blood-red throne
Black diamond dress
Spend day and night designing
Your sharp nails
Your witty and humorous laugh
A small smile never leaves your face
Your mask disingrents
Your evergreen writing poems
Shine like the stars
A compass to your soulmate
Possible with not red hair and green eyes
Your happily ever after
In short future
Gazing in the mirror
A tall , smart strong women
The queen of hell
But deep inside
A secret lies
No one maged to inflinrate
Aprt from your closest aliy
The mysterious girl nam e” Crazy “
Deep inside , no one knows apart from crazy
Your a overcooked momo.
The pic from @floralbeast
Ur beautiful and amazing my dear friend… I hope u have a great life filled with love… And I hope I will be part of it 😊😊….for now have a great day and a great week and a great month and a great year and a great decade
Best wished from me and @floralbeast ….
Relief of Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo
A detail of a bas relief depicts the crocodile-headed god Sobek and the falcon-headed god Haroeris (“Horus the Elder”) which dates to the Ptolemaic Period, ca. 305-30 BC. The Double Temple of Sobek and Haroeris, Kom Ombo.
Proud to be Egyptian 🇪🇬🇪🇬❤️
“ YOUR FRIED” screamed my boss at me
My dreams and life just felt shattered and crumbling to nothing and flying away. All those years of hard work and skipped sleep and meals. The sacrifices I made for this job died down in vain. I gather my things and get out of the towers. I look back one more time, once I was full of determination and hope to make it in this world when I looked at this tower. However, all I see is a rigged hierarchy of life, never letting anyone climb it. I walked home to give the landlord the notice of leaving, my lease was up anyway. Without my salary, there’s no way I can afford my apartment.
After a month I moved into my smaller yet happier apartment. My job has always kept me busy and destroying my social life. Before that high school and college were swamped with books and A+’s instead of red roses and kisses. Now maybe it’s time for a change, rebuild my life from scratch. This time better, and long-lasting with no regrets or limits.
I go into a crowded coffee shop, such a longing day today, A day that changed my life. Memories constantly fill my mind today. Laughter, screams, smoke, fire, blood. As the line moves forward a quite tall and muscular man stands in front of me. With a uniquely soothing voice. It’s been 3 months since I have been unfairly fired, my savings almost drying up. Yet I’m filled with unexpected hope. Yet the memories of this day make my mood plummeting down. My vision blurry for a sec, causing my folders in my hand to fall and dance their way across the floor surrounding me. Embarrassment singing on top of me, I quickly bend down to pick up on the side of the paper and the other contents of my folders. By the time I am done, the man in front of me hands me the rest of my papers. I quickly say thank you and order my food, and make my way to my table.
I became so immersed in my job applications and this small part-time gig I took up to get some cash to keep my savings growing a little. The man that saved me from further embarrassment pulled up a chair and sat down.
Closing my laptop a little “ How can I help you, sir ?” I question a little suspicious
I just stare at him for a fraction of seconds, how can one guy be such a piece of work, and the rest of the population be utter garbage.
He pushed my phone across the table “ You forgot your phone when you dropped your things “
I smile in gratitude “ Thank you so much sir, but if you picked it up then why couldn’t you give it back then? By the way, could I know your name ?” I ask with a smile
“ Jhon, that’s my name. Well thank you for the lovely cha but I must be going “ He leaves abruptly leaving one of my questions unanswered.
I feel so empty suddenly as he walks away, I mentally kill myself for not asking his number. As I leave I get a call from my friend. We talk for hours. In the end, I hung up. But when I look at my contacts, I see something surprising. It leaves me in smiles
“ The cute guy from the cafe, “ says my most recent contact.
How is this @princess-maram 😂
Okay guys the plot line… The story… The events… The cute guy from the cafe name…. It’s alll created by @princess-maram …. I just sewed her ideas together… So credit goes to her….
I love you @keya-123 😻❤️
My friend, @would-you-like-to-see-my-pog, has been getting horrible anons telling her to kill herself and join her sister.
I’ve had to do so much to keep her alive, and I’m really running low on sleep because I worry that if I go to sleep I’ll lose her.
She’s taking a tumblr break for a week or so, and I was just talking to her on Instagram and asked if she wanted a one note = one day post.
Please boost this, I can’t lose her, and I’m pretty sure her family can’t lose someone else so soon.
Please help. She is going through a very rough time and she really doesn’t deserve this
@anxious-ace-dork @mango-pickle @extremelyweirdgirlinaweirdworld @sugawxra-koushi @sam1772 @fandom-food-fire @dragonsblowingoutbirthdaycandles @didyouputyournameinthegob @holding-infinity-and-a-book @hoeticulture @x-pan-nicked-pansexual-x @thefaultinourbiryanii BOOST!!
tumblr won’t let me write smth in the replies but everybody please reblog this !!
That’s probably because of my privacy settings I’ll go alter them now
@crzyprsn42 @sunshinediangelo @justmemyselfandthefridge @artemisetstudiis @plantedpluto @captainwaffles @hey-lets-be-fandom-friends @thesunsupapollo @multifandom-nonsense @persephcned @seven-halfbloods
this is not okay, sending hate and messages telling someone to kill themselves is never okay, and it never ever will be. YOUR. WORDS. HURT. PEOPLE. whether you know it or not.
and we learn this fucking shit in kindergarten. KINDERGARTEN. “if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say it” so shut up anons
my condolences, op, for your friend’s loss 💜
Tell her that she deserves a place on this world as much as anyone else!
This means something. REBLOG
Please stay with us❤️
It’s a remade poem version of the story behind the brilliant song Champagne Problems by @taylorswift , hope you enjoy it. It’s alittle too long sorry not so sorry😅.
I should have stayed with
You till the sunrise
Walked to you down the isle
Held your hand while you fell
Down on the ground
With the sounds of crashing
In the background
Your sad brown eyes
Begging my feet not to move
Look what a mess I’ve turned you into
Maybe it’s for the best to turn around
Cause my eyes can’t take the scene
Playing in front of me
Like it’s out of a movie screen
But no one is laughing at this dumb girl
Turning the kneeling man down
The gasps were lost in the panic
Rising in her mind
Chasing after her
Holding onto her cardigan
Squeezing her soul like a stress ball
His family watching
With saucers eyes
Questioning the weather in the diner
Where you brought me to put
Your grandmother’s ring at the bottom of
The half filled champagne glass
Just like my heart
Sank in the at the bottom of my intestines
Do you remember that time
You told me you’re ready whenever I am
Guess you read the signs upside down
Or maybe it’s me
Your eyes were always glass doors
So easy to read through them
Now they’re even louder
I can see the last Hawthorn flower wilt
The garden we never got to grow
Going down with them
And it’s all because of me
Those easy words come tumbling
Out of my lips they’re frozen
Just like time around us
I’ve never meant to hurt you
But what a funny script lines
You rise like a tree slowly
The world’s turning a little blurry
Is it me or is hell’s Antarctica just opened
With the devil sipping on that wine glass
From the table behind us
What a foolish thought to
Pronounce an apology
What would this toylike term
Do in this knotted situation
That I founded
This isn’t love’s goodbye
Because you’re going to find her
The one to say the YES
With the widest smile seen by man
And then you won’t remember
All the unnecessarily ungainly problems
That I caused you
How your crushed expression face looked
Against the tangerine lights of the diner.
Get to know tag!
Rules: tag 9 people you’d like to know better.
thanks for the tag @visit-ba-sing-se
🎵 last song: If we have each other by Alec Benjamin
🎬 last movie: Whisper of the Heart
🍿 currently watching: NEWS ?
📚 currently reading: Fanfics actually, I’ve been reading fanfics lately, and again reading that fic “Maybe I’ll love you for a while” by our AMAZING girl @izlaria
💭 currently craving: Nothing actually (:
@whoever want to (:
(And please ignore if you’ve done already)
Thanks for the tag❤️
🎧 Last song: Champagne Problems by Taylor Swift
Last movie 🎥: A Cinderella story Christmas wish
Currently watching: my Biology book🙂
Currently reading 📖 : Not reading any specific thing except my biology book but last book that I read was My darling arrow by Saffron Kent. I love this book.
Currently craving: Ice cream probably😅
Some of you’re already tagged but why not again😂😂
Okayyyyy this is my cover on perfect by Ed Sheeran…. Ignore the beep in the middle of the song ( if ur ears don’t bleed out by then) my friend texted me smt….. And if u think “ Whyy did I listen to this song so horrible ” U brought this on ur self…. Anyway here it is
That’s my sweet girl’s sweet voice, doesn’t it sound perfect??😻❤️❤️😍
Words will forever fall short
To convey what you unleash within me;
I swallow gobs of ‘I love you’s to thwart
The loss of meaning in its purity.
Yet all those ‘I love you’s
Must flow freely;
I simply can’t keep them
And I wonder if you ever noticed
That I breathe the I’s, and lap the L’s,
And kiss the U’s upon
13-3-2021, M.A. Tempels ©
I love this 😻
My guardian angel
You put the stars to shame
When you open those forest like eyes
You should’ve gave a warning
Before entering my life in the wild
Of the storm like you own my world
You like to follow me wherever I go that
I like to call you my guardian angel
In this rough storm that we call life
Your long stares and those glances
Makes the next breath harder
For the next time I’ll get to see you
At the same time that we meet every night
In my dreams, I see us in the wind
In the rain and in the sea
Almost like we are nature
And nature is us.
Thanks for @onlysilvy for telling me that I wrote gardian instead of gaurdian 😂❤️❤️
okay so I just heard my friend’s @its-always-ni voice….. And I am stunned….. So idc if u like my blog or anything….. But pls reblog this post to encourage her to post more of her voice on her blog…. U can hear it ur self the beautiful melody 😍
It’s in a different language but it’s still so pretty
Ur amazing @its-always-ni
I thought I might not be the only writer out there who likes to put symbolism in their stories so I found some things and what they represent!!
- Alligator - stealth, survival
- Ant - diligence, industry, community, remarkable strength, hard working, success, patience
- Antelope - action
- Armadillo - boundaries, self protection
- Badger - aggressiveness, passion and drive
- Bat - rebirth, longevity, joy, good luck
- Bear - gentle strength, dreaming, introspection, power, protection
- Beaver - builder, accomplishing goals
- Bee - divine messenger, love, service, gathering, community
- Bird - enlightenment, perspective, swiftness, vision, prophetic knowledge
- Boar - nature-based wealth, prosperity, success, protection, courage
- Buffalo - prayer, abundance, survival needs met, good fortune, healing
- Bulls’ horns - a good symbol in meditation for motivation
- Butterfly - rebirth, the soul, transformation, the three phases of life
- Cat - feminine energy, mystical power, used to keep the wearer safe in travel, wholeness
- Chameleons - ever-changing future, inconsistency
- Cheetah - speed, focus
- Cougar - power, swiftness, balance
- Cows - red cows are a symbol of hope, inspiring symbol for nurturing efforts
- Coyote - trickster
- Crane - longevity. A pair of cranes symbolizes “Long Marriage”
- Cricket - good luck charm, singing, Spring, fertility
- Crow - sacred law, gateway to supernatural, shape shifting, illusion
- Deer - graceful gentleness, sensitivity, compassion, kindness
- Dog - companionship, health, service, loyalty, protection, future prosperity
- Dolphin - manna, joy, childlike play, helpfulness, breath of life, harmony, intelligence, self connection
- Donkey - fertility, easy childbirth, efficiency, health, well-being, and luck
- Dove - peace, innocence, fidelity, love, gentleness, kindnes
- Dragonfly - good fortune, magic, vision, dreams, luck, and ancient knowledge, illusion
- Dragon - wisdom due to long lives and potent magic, royalty, Emperor, eternity, courage, strength, rain, Spring
- Eagle - courage, spirit, bravery, strength
- Elephant - commitment, strength, astuteness
- Elk - stamina, pride, power, majesty
- Fish - miracles, providence, sea/water magic, good luck and prosperity, foresight, fortune, salmon in particular, are associated with knowledge
- Fox - camouflage, adaptability, integration, tricksters, shape shifters, and possessors of great magic
- Frog - healing, cleansing, messages, health, honesty, fluidity, purification
- Gazelle - awareness
- Giraffe - grounded vision
- Goat - tenacity, diligence, can help to achieve goals, endure criticism, and stay safe. Goat’s fur or foot - an anti-evil talisman.
- Goose - safe return, love of home
- Grasshopper - nobility, prosperity
- Hawk - nessenger, strength, foresight, truth
- Hippopotamus - emotional depths
- Horses - power, stamina, speed, transportation and communication - A black horse with a white marking on its forehead is lucky
- Hummingbird - joy, pure love, celebration of life
- Ladybug - delight, trust
- Lamb - filial piety (dutiful respect or regard for parents).
- Lion (baby) cubs - inspire mercy and gentleness.
- Lion (grown) - inspire strength, courage
- Lions - pride, nobility, cunning, courage, just laws, fairness, the sun, images can protect sacred ground.
- Lizard - dreaming, foresight, ancient secrets
- Lynx - secrets
- Monkey - benevolence, drives away evil
- Moose - self-esteem, assertiveness
- Mountain Lion - wisdom, leadership
- Mouse - frugality, rebirth, scrutiny
- Opossum - strategy, diversion
- Otter - medicine (woman), balanced feminine energy
- Owl - deception, wisdom, clairvoyance, magic
- Ox - evil spirits that disturb lakes, rivers, and seas
- Peacock - wholeness, dignity, beauty, recognition, self assurance, pride
- Pig - rebirth and rejuvenation
- Porcupine - innocence
- Rabbit - fear, fertility, moon magic, speed, swiftness, longevity, courage, strength
- Raccoon - dexterity, disguise
- Raven - magic
- Robin - growth, renewal
- Rooster - courageous, warlike disposition, warmth and life of the Universe
- Scorpion - the “fire within” that often needs careful tending
- Seal - inner voice
- Sheep - sacrifice
- Snake - cunning, evil, supernatural power
- Spider - destiny, fate, weaving
- Squirrel - gathering
- Swan - grace
- Tiger - courage, bravery, fierceness, strength, being in the now
- Turtle - mother earth
- Weasel - stealth
- Whale - record keeper
- Wolf - teacher, A Guide to the Sacred
- Zebra - Individuality
- Aloe- Healing, protection, affection
- Amaryllis- Pride
- Anemone- Forsaken
- Angelica- Inspiration
- Apple blossom- Preference
- Arborvitae- Unchanging friendship
- Aster- Symbol of Love, Daintiness
- Basil- Good wishes
- Bay- Glory
- Begonia- Beware
- Bittersweet- Truth
- Black-eyed Susan- Justice
- Bluebell- Humility, kindness
- Candytuft- Indifference
- Red carnation- My Heart Aches, admiration
- - White carnation- Innocence, pure love, women’s good luck gift
- - Pink carnation- I’ll never forget you
- - Yellow carnation- Disdain, disappointment, rejection
- Chamomile- Patience
- Chives- Usefulness
- Chrysanthemum- Cheerfulness
- Clover, white- Think of me
- Coreopsis- Always cheerful
- Coriander- Hidden worth
- Crocus- spring, Youthful gladness
- Cumin- Fidelity
- Cyclamen- Resignation and good-bye
- Daffodil- Regard
- Daisy- Innocence, hope
- Dill- Powerful against evil
- Edelweiss- Courage, devotion
- Fennel- Flattery
- Fern- Sincerity
- Forget-me-not- True love memories
- Gardenia- Secret love
- Geranium- oak-leavedTrue friendship
- Gladiolus- Remembrance
- Goldenrod- Encouragement, good fortune
- Heliotrope- Eternal love
- Holly- Hope
- Hollyhock- Ambition
- Honeysuckle- Bonds of love
- Horehound- Health
- Hyacinth- Games and sport, playfulness, rashness
- – Blue Hyacinth- Constancy of love
- – Purple Hyacinth- Sorrow, forgiveness, regret
- – Yellow Hyacinth- Jealousy
- – White Hyacinth- Loveliness, prayers for someone
- Hydrangea- Gratitude for being understood; frigidity and heartlessness
- Hyssop- Sacrifice, cleanliness
- Iris- A message
- Ivy- Friendship, continuity
- Jasmine- white- Sweet love
- Lady’s-mantle- Comforting
- Lavender- Devotion, virtue
- Lemon balm- Sympathy
- Lilac- Joy of youth
- Lily, calla- Beauty
- Lily, day- Chinese emblem for mother
- Lily-of-the-valley- Sweetness, purity
- Lotus Flower- Purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration, and rebirth
- Magnolia- Love of nature
- Marjoram- Joy and happiness
- Mint- Virtue
- Morning glory- Affection
- Myrtle- Good luck and love in a marriage
- Nasturtium- Patriotism
- Oak- Strength
- Oregano- Substance
- Pansy- Thoughts
- Parsley- Festivity
- Peony- Bashful, happy life
- Pine- Humility
- Poppy, red- Consolation
- Rhododendron- Danger, flee
- Rose, red- Love, I love you.
- Rose, dark crimson- Mourning
- Rose, pink- Happiness
- Rose, white- Purity, heavenly, I’m worthy of you
- Rose, yellow- Jealousy, decrease of love
- Rosemary- Remembrance
- Rue- Grace, clear vision
- Sage- Wisdom, immortality
- Salvia, blue- I think of you
- Salvia, red- Forever mine
- Savory Spice- interest
- Sorrel- Affection
- Southernwood- Constancy, jest
- Sunflower- Adoration
- Sweet pea- Pleasures
- Sweet William- Gallantry
- Sweet woodruff- Humility
- Tansy- Hostile thoughts
- Tarragon- Lasting interest
- Thyme- Courage, strength
- Tulip, red- Passion, declaration of love
- Tulip, yellow- Sunshine in your smile
- Valerian- Readiness
- Violet- Loyalty, devotion, faithfulness, modesty
- Wallflower- Faithfulness in adversity
- Willow- Sadness
- Yarrow- Everlasting love
- Zinnia- Thoughts of absent friends
- Red: Excitement, energy, passion, love, desire, speed, strength, power, heat, aggression, danger, fire, blood, war, violence, all things intense and passionate, sincerity, happiness (Only in Japan)
- Pink: love and romance, caring, tenderness, acceptance and calm.
- Beige and ivory: symbolize unification.
- Ivory: symbolizes quiet and pleasantness.
- Beige: calm and simplicity.
- Yellow: signifies joy, happiness, betrayal, optimism, idealism, imagination, hope, sunshine, summer, gold, philosophy, dishonesty, cowardice, jealousy, covetousness, deceit, illness, hazard and friendship.
- Dark Blue: Symbolizes integrity, knowledge, power, and seriousness.
- Blue: Peace, tranquility, cold, calm, stability, harmony, unity, trust, truth, confidence, conservatism, security, cleanliness, order, loyalty, sky, water, technology, depression, appetite suppressant.
- Turquoise: calm.
- Teal: sophistication.
- Aquamarine: symbolizes water.
- Lighter turquoise: a feminine appeal.
- Purple: Royalty, nobility, spirituality, ceremony, mysterious, transformation, wisdom, enlightenment, cruelty, honor, arrogance, mourning, temperance.
- Lavender: femininity, grace and elegance.
- Orange: Energy, balance, enthusiasm, warmth, vibrant, expansive, flamboyant, demanding of attention.
- Green: Nature, environment, healthy, good luck, renewal, youth, spring, generosity, fertility, jealousy, service, inexperience, envy, misfortune, vigor.
- Brown: Earth, stability, hearth, home, outdoors, reliability, comfort, endurance, simplicity, and comfort.
- Gray: Security, reliability, intelligence, staid, modesty, dignity, maturity, solid, conservative, practical, old age, sadness, boring. Silver symbolizes calm.
- White: Reverence, purity, birth, simplicity, cleanliness, peace, humility, precision, innocence, youth, winter, snow, good, sterility, marriage (Western cultures), death (Eastern cultures), cold, clinical.
- Black: Power, sexuality, sophistication, formality, elegance, wealth, mystery, fear, evil, unhappiness, depth, style, sadness, remorse, anger, anonymity, underground, good technical color, mourning, death (Western cultures), austerity, detachment.
This is amaz..ing😮