- 4 swatches
- HQ compatible(previews taken with HQ MOD)
- F and M, teen to elder
Please don’t reupload or claim as yours.
Why should I pick you?:
Why do you even want to date me?:
— Does anybody want to plot or..?
SONG INSPIRED PLOTS FROM ARIANA'S NEW ALBUM 'MY EVERYTHING' !!
- o n e l a s t t i m e —— muse a and muse b were in a relationship that didn’t work out (muse a’s fault). muse b broke it off and eventually found a new partner, leaving muse a alone and miserable. muse a is doing everything to try and get muse b back but it seems like the other person gives them everything s/he couldn’t. weeks later they bump into each other, they talk and feelings are brought back. they sleep together and muse a hopes muse b will stay with them. but will they?
❝ one last time i need to be the one that takes you home ❞
- w h y t r y —— muse a and muse b are in a toxic relationship. they drive each other insane, small arguments happen everyday and big fights keep happening more often. despite the yelling and the fighting they love each other, even when yelling at each other. even though they wonder why they keep trying to work things out, they’re willing to keep trying, believing their love can overcome their issues.
❝ now we’re screaming just to see who’s louder ❞
- b r e a k f r e e —— muse a has been miserable in their relationship for quite a while, only pretending and faking their happiness with muse b. muse b lies but at the start muse a was too blinded by love to see it. now s/he has finally realized s/he can’t live like this anymore. muse a finally came alive and is determined to leave muse b, waking up to everything that has been happening in their relationship.
❝ i don’t want ya, i’m stronger than i’ve been before ❞
- b e s t m i s t a k e —— muse a and muse b break up and make up all the time. there is just something that doesn’t quite work out every time they try. muse b wants to try and make things work, even if they aren’t making each other fully happy anymore. both muses know they can’t be friends out of their relationship, and despite all their disagreements, they hold on to each other, and keep trying to make it work.
❝ you’re the best mistake i’ve ever made, but we hold on ❞
- b e m y b a b y —— muse a and muse b are in a friends with benefits relationship. besides sex they also have a lot of fun together. muse a wants to take the relationship further but first she tests muse b, paying attention to little things muse b, making sure he doesn’t look at anyone else besides her/him. muse b only has eyes for muse a, the only problem is their fear of commitment. muse a insists that they make their relationship official, and muse b knows s/he wants to, but they have never been good in relationships, and so s/he doesn’t wanna mess up what they have.
❝ if you know how to be my lover, maybe you could be my baby ❞
- b r e a k y o u r h e a r t r i g h t b a c k —— muse a and muse b were dating, that is, until muse a found out muse b was gay! muse a felt betrayed and angry, feeling like a fool for telling everyone muse b loved her. now her goal is to make muse b suffer, break his heart the way s/he broke theirs —— s/he wants to get back at muse b even though. muse b’s intention wasn’t to hurt muse a, s/he was just scared to come out but muse a can’t understand that, only feeling mad and like an idiot.
❝ i know you’re mad ‘cause i found out, want you to feel what i feel right now ❞
this is part 1, all the plots can be m/f, f/f or m/m! even break your heart right back can be same gender if you just change gay to straight!
hope you enjoy thissss, like if you did please!
- My Muse wants friends
- My Muse wants family
- My Muse wants enemies
- My Muse wants confidants
- My Muse wants teachers
- My Muse wants light
- My Muse wants darkness
- My Muse wants more than to kiss and sex
- My Muse wants to be a character
- My Muse wants to be a person
- I am in a relationship with you
- You are my mom
- I need something
- Me and you are close as fuck
BODYGUARD AU SHES SPOILED HE NEEDS THE JOB THEY HATE EACHOtHER. MODERN BONNIE AND CLYDE AU THEY MEET WHEN TRYING TO ROB THE SAME HOUSE AND TEAM UP. CELEBRITY AU ONE IS AN ACTOR/ACTRESS OTHER IS A SINGER AND THEY ARE FORCED TO START A PUBLICITY STUNT. NERD/POPULAR AU THE POPULAR ONE IS DARED TO DATE THE NERD. PRINCESS FALLS IN LOVE WITH COMMONER AU. ALL THE AUS.
Hey there, call me Soojoo. — she greets him with a slight wave —
Ah you know, these terms are quite used on internet.. But well, that’s okay, i guess. — she chuckles some more —
Time to taint the pale skin covering her body once again, this moment bringing a new one to watch the art being done through a tattoo machine. Doesn’t take too long for all the equipment get ready to be used, and the artist welcome both of them, now on the waiting room. “Okay, here i go.” Excitment can’t be hidden on her face, after all she waited so long to do a second tattoo.
Once over the fluffy platform, she raises up her shirt just a bit, enough to reveal her ribs. “Uh.. i guess it will hurt a bit.” Soojoo says while watching the tattooist prepare his stuff and clean everything.
— Just relax. —
Suddenly the blonde one turns her gaze to the male standing near there, and tugs the corner of her lips into a soft smile, followed by a short chuckle. “I’m relaxed, make sure. I’m just wondering how it feels like on this part ;;” A digit pointing at the place where the tattoo will be drawn, she finishes the sentence. Around five minutes later, the artist then starts to do his work, gaining from the female some weird looks. “Oh—” Actually it doesn’t hurt too much, it’s more like an unpleasant feel, but nothing like Soojoo can’t stand for a while until the letters are finally marked on her body. — ✝
— claps —
Uh.. following ;; by chance you’re on insta? — she blinks a couple of times before releasing a quiet chuckle — Call me Soojoo, it’s nice to meet you ~
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
Tagged by: pinkeleph
• WHAT WAS YOUR:
Last Beverage: Coffee
Last phone call: Coworker
Last text message: ”You suck”
Last song you listened to: Lazaretto by Jack White
Last time you cried: Don’t remember.
• HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice: No
Been cheated on: Yes
Kissed someone and regretted it: Yes
Lost someone special: Yes
Been depressed: No
Been drunk and threw up: Yes
• LAST YEAR, HAVE YOU:
Made a new friend: Yes
Fallen out of love: No
Laughed until you cried: Yes
Met someone who changed you: No
Found out who your true friends are: Yes
Found out someone was talking about you: Yes
Anyone on your FB friends list: No
First surgery: -
First piercing: Ears
First best friend: Andy
First sport you joined: Handball
First vacation: Hawaii
First pair of trainers: Don’t remember.
• RIGHT NOW:
I’m about to: Pee myself
Waiting for: Food
• YOUR FUTURE:
Want kids: No
Get married: Maybe
Career: Have it
• WHICH IS BETTER:
Lips or eyes: Eyes
Hugs or Kisses: Both
Shorter or Taller: Taler
Older or younger: Older
Romantic or Spontaneous: Spontaneous
Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms
Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive
Hook-up or relationship: Hook-up
Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant
• HAVE YOU EVER:
Kissed a stranger: Yes
Drank hard liquor: Yes
Lost glasses/contacts: Yes
Sex on first date: Yes
Broke someones heart: Yes
Turned someone down: Yes
Cried when someone died: Yes
Fallen for a friend: No
•DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Love at first sight: Yes
Santa Claus: No
Kiss on the first date: Yes
Oh, hello there ;; — she mirrors her smile, slightly bowing her head — Call me Soojoo, it’s a pleasure to meet you.
Maybe that was not a nice idea to bring the girl to take some shots. But the older one didn’t even know that the other was somehow weak when it comes to the peculiar kind of alcohol. Absinthe. Green fairy. Whatever. Just one shot, and the effects are clear enough to catch some curious gazes around. “Oh, my god—” Suddenly she grips on Jieun’s arms when the same almost hits the floor in lack of power on pale, bare legs.
— Mucho masturbation… —
The blonde one can’t help but release some laughs at her drunken words, observing her current state. “You’re starting to say senseless stuff.. I better take you home.” Skillful gaze looking for someone who can help to take the younger into her car near there, she soon finds strong arms able to do the service.
“Thank you very much.” Soojoo quickly bows her head at the random guy, while the same fits the fragile, almost asleep body on the backseat. “Alright, let’s go home~” The low alcohol content running into the veins isn’t a problem since there’s no one at the moment who could drive for them. — ✝
There’s only rare occasions when someone really manages to get Soojoo out her natural, calm and serene state, the state that everyone knows and admires. But this one guy was getting too deep in the nerves. Nails clawing her cold palms into a fist right to be used when the blonde one holds herself to not shout right on the other’s face. — 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Breathe. — Repeats over and over again into her thoughts as she tries at any costs to avoid his teasing sentences. Bitter gulps making its way to calm down the heartbeats.
“Wait, what?!” Oh no, boy. No one tells her to control her ‘temper’. An ironic yet loud laugh leaves her lips as she crosses her arms in dismiss. “I can’t believe you’re telling me to control my fucking temper. That’s actually it?” It gets worse when she stares firmly at his figure, killer gaze warning him that he’s in potential danger. “Listen here, kid. You don’t go around telling people to control themselves when you’re the only piece of annoying shit here. And you better don’t abuse the rest of patience i have.” That’s clear now. — ✝
It’s gonna be fun — she said some pair of hours ago, throught the phone line. And maybe Soojoo was right about not going out, she had a thing whose tells her when some occasion is gonna fail. But after all the complaints about boredom and such, she then accepted her friend’s invitation to go out and reach some random pub.
The place wasn’t even close to be half-full, and looking around the model twitches her facial expression into an unamused one, but she gave it a chance, after all, everything can change suddenly, isn’t it?
Wrong. One, two, three shots of vodka were not enough to turn off the frustration of the two ladies there. — There’s only us, there’s only this. — Soojoo almost answered with an I knew, when a bittersweet chuckle slid out her throat. What an waste of time. 50 minutes if front of the mirror for this? Woah. But she doesn’t blame the other, after all, anything would be better than a laptop screen, or not. “Yeah, and i’m not staying here.” The firm tone alerts her annoyance as she looks at the few people around, quite uninteresting, in fact. Eye rolling with a last gulp on the alcoholic drink before placing the bill over the wood platform. “C'mon, let’s get out here.” — ✝
The clear lack of facial expressions, alerts that something’s wrong. The subtle gaze thrown at him along restless fingers fighting each other frantically. It makes him question her figure, as well her silence. That’s what happens when she’s apparently annoyed. A woman of few, or none words. They come out just when she finds actually necessary, but that’s not the case for now.
— Anything i would want to say.. —
Maybe there’s some truths to be told. Something pathetic is the fact that she wants people to realize what’s going on, hints or random actions are not needed. “Why would i want to say anything?” A raised eyebrow now forms on her face upon answering the male in front, crossed arms as an Why do you even ask? shows her perplexed self. The blonde haired one doubts that he would know of her currents thoughts and feels, stubborn shouts whose doesn’t leave her complete dry throat. What a shame, for her, it’s stupid in a way. “No, nothing.” A long, tired sigh escapes her lungs as she tries to get off his sight by turning around to finally make her way out the place. — ✝
“Are you breaking up with me?”
“Are you having nightmares again?”
“Anything you want to say?”
“Apparently, I need to grow a mustache.”
“But what if we get caught?”
“Can you not?”
“Care to tell me what’s going on?”
“Come find me.”
“Did you even love me?”
“Did you ever stop to think about how I feel?”
“Don’t look at me like that.”
“Don’t touch me.”
“Do you love him/her?”
“Do you love me?”
“Eviction notice. It’s an eviction notice."
"Fine, I’ll go.”
“Fight me for it.”
“Get away from me.”
“How high are you?”
“How did you get here?”
“I bought a goat.”
“If what we had was real, how could you be fine?”
“I get that you wanted to come up with the plan, but your plan is stupid.”
“I hate you.”
“I’ll bet you a dollar.”
“I said that I’m in love with you.”
“I think I’m pregnant.”
“I’m going to kill you.”
“I’m not eating that.”
“Is that a chicken?”
“It’s not that I think your cooking is bad! It’s just … Not that good.”
“Jokes on me, huh?”
“Just let me go.”
“Just tell me the truth!"
“Kicking someone is not a form of romance.”
“Let me explain.”
“Listen, it was a completely innocent gesture.”
“Maybe you should go.”
“Maybe fuck you will be our always.”
“May need you to bail me out of jail.”
“No. The answer is no.”
“Not drunk enough for this.”
“Never, ever doing that again.”
“Okay, I know this looks bad…”
“Please stop talking.”
“Personally, I’d rather make out with a cactus.”
“Quick, I need you to bring me a bottle of bleach.”
“Quiet! Someone’s going to hear.”
“Quit being annoying.”
“Really, where were you?”
“Right. Of course it’s my fault.”
“Silly of me to think you actually cared.”
“Simple? Brushing my teeth is simple. This? This is not simple.”
“So… How’s the weather?”
“Tell me you didn’t steal someones dog.”
“There’s something wrong with you.”
“This definitely isn’t what it looks like.”
“Us? There is no us.”
“Unable to process the stupidity of what you just said. Sorry.”
“Unfortunately, she/he said no."
“We can’t do this.”
“Was it just a lie?”
“Wait, what did you just say?”
“Wait! Hold on!"
"Who the hell is passed out in the driveway?”
“What the hell?”
“Why are you naked?”
“Why is there silly string everywhere?”
“Why is there a frozen turkey in the bathtub?"
"Without you, I’m lost.”
“X-Rays? What the hell did you do and why didn’t you tell me?”
“You broke up with me. There’s nothing left between us anymore.”
“You’re leaving? But it’s taco night…”
“Zebras have nothing to do with this conversation.”
“Zelda is more important right now."