Uh. (hh hh hh h?)
tssu- Hoow did ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ⁻ in therrʳʳʳᵉ?
No wno no BaBy
Um? oh god
Hey.. Fuck a- Okay. Um.
unmute for comically aggrieved farmer
reblogging for the second time because I still laugh uncontrollably. in my mind the cows are trying to be gracious about their strange gift. ‘yes we love it thank u’
I know I literally just reblogged this but I love this video so much it always makes me laugh because
2. The very disappointed “Eclair…”
3. “WHAT?” (High pitched mooing in response)
4. The way they turn into Pleakley from Lilo and Stitch as they get progressively more frustrated
One of my coworkers was telling me that they had seen these really cute trilobite plushies at another gift shop and recommended them to the store manager at our museum, which lead to us scrolling through the manufacturer’s website together on shift today and SHRIEKING with laughter at the exact same moment when we simultaneously noticed that they sell a giant $100 eurypterid body pillow
Now THIS is what I like to see!!
one lives on my lab couch and 10/10 can confirm best thing to spoon with
#they released these at a conference i was at in 2019#i was working a table right next to the pri#people went CRAZY#they sold out in 10 min#and all these grisled old phds were carrying around 5 foot long eurypterids the rest of the day (@barrysjumpsuit)
Hello thank you for the most critical supplemental information I’ve ever received on a post.
How would you go about developing Earth’s worldbuilding
Concisely explain everything we need to know to understand what’s going on and why things are the way they are, go
- so, you are an American.
- you reference European colonization and genocide within the first 3 pages. your characters contemplate its impact while doing mundane things.
- of course this feels like a natural way to weave in worldbuilding. this is THE big apocalyptic event that shapes the world.
- Christianity: it’s a religion centered around love. it has more sects and divisions than you can count and a bloody, murderous history. the main symbol of the religion is a torture device. their rituals involve symbolic cannibalism. by stereotype, the main concerns of the political group most strongly affiliated with it include guns (they like those) and health care (they hate it.)
- how much will you have to develop this group to make it not horribly confusing? this is bad worldbuilding
- the world is interconnected by an ephemeral network of virtual communities and archives which means people across the entire globe can speak to each other as if having a conversation face to face, and a vast amount of knowledge is accessible to almost anyone. It’s unclear if this has actually impacted how informed anyone is about anything.
- dogs: ubiquitous animals that are all the same species despite the fact that one “dog” might be 50 times the size of another “dog” and be totally different in shape, color, behavior and characteristics. their powers are that almost everyone instantly loves them. comparing someone to a dog is an insult.
oh noooooo this is so mean and hilarious
When people ask me “what I am” I give them a 1 word answer and then ask them what THEY are. The fact that someone would ask them their gender and not just know based on how they present FUCKS THEM UP for the rest of the day and I love it.
You can tell it’s the first time they thought about their own gender. Fun.
How Animals Eat Their Food
this video is fuckin ancient and i honestly forgot how funny it was
I always forget how funny this is until I watch it again and die laughing!
Oh gosh, I forgot this was a thing!
wtf nobody told me there’s a museum exhibit in spain of two t-rexes boning??
unrelated but does anyone wanna book a flight to spain w/ me
for some reason, sometimes while i’m in the middle of reblogging something, tumblr will make the resolution of any images in the post super low? and so it turned this into a minecraft style painting
Spell: Shipping Fervor
Effects: Gain +100 in HP, ATK, DPS, DEF and RES, makes the target unaware of their surrouindings and danger making them focused only to a specific event of their OTP. The target can’t die during the effect of this spell.
Undertale - Hot Dog French Fries (Extended Version)
Hard to believe it’s been a year already… I guess you all asked for this
Up on Youtube for better quality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BwygBWGhRQ
Original song ‘Skeletons’ by DomFera
Choreography for the first dance section by @brakken
Did You Know: There are usually four different spouse reactions types to houses you can live in; Arrogant, Neutral, Nord, or Orc? The reactions for a player-built house, for example:
Arrogant: “Fine, when we’re not fending off attacks by wolves. Or bears. Or giant spiders. Honestly, what were you thinking, sending us out here?”
Neutral: “Fine, love. I think the fresh air does wonders for all of us, and this house… it’s just perfect.”
Nord: “Fine, fine. Living out here on our own will take some getting used to, but I think it’ll be good for us.”
Orc: “Better than ever. Nothing like living off the land to teach you how to fight, how to survive. We’ll have a little warrior on our hands in no time.”
Once again, Orcs prove to be the superior option.
non-orcs: the house you built for me with your own hands is fine… I guess…
orcs: this place is awesome but it’s gonna be even better once we’ve fucked on every horizontal surface