Daily pull - The World, and Ask Believe Receive. Today, for me this means to gather your strengths, resources, supports, and you can have the world! Ask for help if you need it! Believe in yourself and trust the universe!
Me and the sleeping bb<3
My cards of the day, Five of Pentacles and Trust the Universe. Today the FoP is telling me intuitively to move on, take my strengths and go, even if leaving others behind is sad or confusing for them. And trust the Universe on this, I’m making the right decision. I made a big step forward in the moving process today, and this is more conformation that I needed.
Let it go, let it go~ a reminder, since I’m having way too hard of a time letting anything go recently lol.
Well Gemini represents the twins, right? So I guess he had “another” side to him! Sorry to hear you went through that, anon =(
Any other horoscope horror stories?
oh jeez, well I certainly see why you would feel that way! thanks for sharing!
Anyone else want to vent your feelings on particular signs?
Cast this spell at dawn.
- one white candle (for purity and strength) in the middle
- one pink candle (for spiritual help) at the right
- one blue candle (for cleansing of the self) at the left
As you light each candle (starting from the middle, then right, then the left), say:
This is the turning point in my life.
I am erasing the past.
The future is mine to choose.
Right at this moment, I am making my tomorrows.
I forgive myself for all past mistakes.
I start over with a clean slate.
I choose for myself only that which I desire to experience.
I choose (health, wealth, companionship, happiness, etc.)
As I will it, so it shall be.
Extinguish the candles.
You ever feel like you tell someone something a million times and they say they hear you, but they never change? All they do is talk talk talk, but no action! I love the saying, “Actions speak louder than words,” and that’s the feeling that I’m getting from The Moon card today (and yesterday!). Try not to disappoint yourself or others by talking a big game but never following through! Disappointment, ah!
Gift of Henry G. Marquand, 1887 Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, NY
I’m truly sorry to hear that he’s still not speaking with you =(
While I really can’t predict what someone else will do, nor tell you how they’re feeling (that’s up to them =( ), I did pull a few cards for you based on your situation and basically asked for some advice from the Universe. I pulled a couple Major Arcana, which is telling me this is a serious point in your life. Based on the cards I pulled (The Magician, The Chariot), the Universe is really telling you to harness your own strength on this one. I don’t know what he’ll do, and maybe it’s okay to wait a little longer (maybe he’s still sleeping on it, Four of Swords). But ultimately, how you handle this is what’s important here, because with or without him life goes on. You’re strong, and you have so many more good things to come. Either way, I can tell you’re going to come out of this a better you.
I’m sorry it’s not exactly what you were looking for, but I hope this resonates with you even a little. Good luck with everything, truly<3
1. The most important clues may be in the background!
- In the Rider Waite Smith deck, many cards show a figure with a number of significant items behind his or her back. What happens behind one’s back is, for oneself, something unseen, shadowy, something to which one has no conscious access. This could point to the idea that the figure in the foreground is unaware of the nature or scope of their issues. You can’t grasp what you cannot see, and that can reveal a lot about the nature of the card’s meaning.
2. The color of the sky reveals a lot!
- Again referencing the Rider Waite Smith deck, the color of the sky on a given card often leads to a simple but important clue for its interpretation.
3. Pay close attention to proportions!
- In the image of the Four of Wands, the figures are depicted much smaller than is the case in other images; they fall short. Or perhaps they are of normal height and are painted so small in order to emphasize the comparatively huge size of the wands. This sort of thing can be found in many other cards.
4. Court cards represent developed personalities or facets of oneself!
- The Queen: impulsive, an initiator, an investigator (water type)
- The King: thorough, intensive, consolidating (fire type)
- The Knight: magnifying, expanding, a drawer of consequences (air type)
- The Page: makes something tangible out of or with the element in question (earth type)
4. Pay attention to numbers!
- Numerology can play a big role in your interpretations of the cards, especially in the Minor Arcana:
- Ones (Aces): Something new with vast potential is indicated when you have many aces in your readings. They are pure energy without form - and it depends on you to shape it and bring the opportunities that they represent into fruition. Because they are raw, they are also unstable, and can very quickly overwhelm if not taking care.
- Twos: Coming together in pairs is the theme of the twos, and all the complexities that this union represents. We leave the individuality of the ones, and the twos are a taste of union.
- Threes: Group dynamics rule the threes in the tarot, and they depict different outcomes that can occur when a group comes together - whether they are groups of individuals, or groups of ideas. Because it is also symbolically thought of as completion (the first polygon, the holy trinity, etc) it also indicates an initial completion of a first phase of some sort.
- Fours: The fours usually indicate that some foundation has been created and is ready to grow and evolve. To grow and evolve is the key here, because though the foundation is created, there is some disappointment indicated sometimes because things may not have progressed entirely as hoped for - thus, the fours are also the universe’s way of pushing us to grow and move forward.
- Fives: Change, fluctuations and conflict are represented by the fives. After the fours, the fives are amplifications of that same energy. When that energy explodes, the fives ask us to look within ourselves for a deeper reason of why to progress. To move forward and beyond these instabilities, we have to push forward.
- Sixes: While the fives represent conflict, the sixes represent the movement away from that conflict into a solution, whether they are internal or external, whether that means reconciliation or letting go. They are the cards of overcoming suffering, light after the dark.
- Sevens: When seeing many sevens in a reading it usually indicates that it is a time to step back and introspect. The sevens ask us to assess, and reevaluate whether the path that you are taking is what is best for you. Sometimes this is a lonely pursuit, but this period is needed to go forward with your authentic desires.
- Eights: A completion of a second phase is indicated with the eights, and usually corresponds to some sort of achievement, whether in the worldly sense, or in an emotional sense. Growth either way is indicated here, and sometimes it can take place in a form where we least expected it.
- Nines: Nearing completion is indicated by the nines, and this can take the form of entering a plateau of some sort. What looks like the finish line, may actually be just a transitory stage. While the feeling of completion is here, it is usually just a pause before the final part of the cycle comes.
- Tens: In the tens, we see the actual completion of the cycle, that something has come to a full circle - it indicates that from this point forward, we can move towards a new beginning.
Sources: Biddytarot, The Ultimate Guide to the Rider Waite Tarot by Johannes Fiebig and Evelin Burger, Understanding Tarot by Liz Dean
I’m sorry to hear that, anon! I hope you find peace with him or at least with your situation 😔
How about the rest of you guys? Harbor any ill feelings towards certain horoscope signs?