BESTIES HELLO ! this is now an archive… so go follow me on @redclaire if you want to continue any threads on my new blog lemme know <3
Example, if your muse kisses another muse, it is totally fine for you to get on anon and congratulate my muse, or to say that the other muse isn’t right for them. I will answer ic.
chris probably barks at people
thinking about how claire keeps everything chris gives her.
[TEXT]: did you know there’s a directory
[TEXT]: seems kinda counter to the whole super secret thing but yeah there’s a directory and there’s two c redfields and I was like well one of them has to be the right one
[TEXT]: it’s not hard to be the better redfield honestly like I’m sure youre great but its a very low bar
[ CLASSIFIED :| ]
CLAIRE IS TYPING …
… you make a good point, classified.
sent 6:00 PM
ha ! you’re right, the bar is low.
sent 6:03 PM
i like you, you’re pretty cool, classified.
sent 6:05 PM
ACCESSING FILE… @scifibullshit : “ fun day at work, huh ? ”
TIRED eyes bore into the wall in front of her as she fought off a bad migraine. work was kicking her ass and she couldn’t wait until she could take time off. looking over, claire stared at the man, flashing a fake smile. “ oh yeah, super fun. couldn’t you tell by how giddy i look ? ” an amused look washed over her face before she leaned back on the wall. she just wished everything would be over. “ can’t wait to travel
and end up in another possible outbreak. ” it was getting worse and she wished it would just stop. but even she knew that was too good to be true.
WHY AREN’T WE INTERACTING?
recently i’ve noticed that the rpc seems to have trouble interacting with eachother–and i’ve seen a few of these memes go around, but i thought i’d make another!
❓ — i’m unfamiliar with your muse(s).
😟 — you intimidate me a lot.
📂 — you don’t reblog a lot of memes, and i usually interact through memes.
💡 — you don’t post a lot of opens, and i usually interact through opens.
⌚ — i honestly haven’t gotten around to it yet.
💔 — i ship our muses, and i’m worried that’ll upset you.
📜 — i’m a little intimidated by your writing length/style/formatting.
💤 — you followed me first and i’m waiting for you to make the first move.
🗣️ — i don’t have any ideas for plots readily available.
☀️ — i’ve sent memes/messages to you before, but you ignored them.
claire loves being called claire-bear but she would never admit it
BROOKE LUCAS ::
@redclairy , i could never pull that off.
brooke’s eyebrow arches, & within seconds, she’s shaking her head. ❝ honey, it’s not a matter of pulling it off. you could pull off a trash bag, don’t worry. — it’s about comfortableness. if you don’t feel good in it, let’s pick something else out. but i’m telling you… you’re doing that baby a favor. ❞
DEFINED brows furrowed in distaste as she looked at the dress once more. claire used to be so confident so what the hell was going on ? giving brooke a small smile, she put the dress back. “ thanks ( … ) it was expensive anyways. ” the redhead had never been good at lying but, maybe the other
wouldn’t notice. “ yeah, another dress ( … ) that’s what i need. ” she was starting to regret agreeing to this.
TAG DUMP !!!
claire drives a little fast and it’s only cause she is vibing to music
[TEXT]: sooooo definitely not chris okay got it
[TEXT]: I mean prolly not he doesn’t seem like the type to yell at himself but maybe????
[TEXT]: wait no if you’re not Chris than who are YOU????
[TEXT]: I’m CLASSIFIED ;)
[ CLASSIFIED :| ]
CLAIRE IS TYPING …
this is totally chris redfield. i talk in the third person now.
sent 5:10 PM
kidding… i’m claire redfield. aka the better redfield.
sent 5:12 PM
well then, classified. how did you get my number ?
sent 5:15 PM
and don’t say classified or i’ll ask chris myself.
sent 5:20 PM
MOIRA BURTON ::
‘ movie night? ’ moira’s voice is infinitely soft, just leaning against claire’s doorway in a terrasave shirt and simple jeans. she likes the job, she knew she would, bioterrorism has been too infinitely linked with her friends and family for her ot just try to get some fucking simple job as a cashier.
CLAIRE’S head snapped to look at moira, making her push from her desk. she did need to relax and take time off of working for a bit. “ a movie night sounds great ( … ) got a movie in mind or do you want to randomly pick and hope it’s good ? ” standing up, claire walked over to moira. “ how about you pick the movie and i’ll get out the snacks.
you have better judgement than me. ” she always picked out the worst movies and moira seemed to have better taste.
besties i didn’t realize it was august until i checked the time for the 5th time….
i always found claire to be busy all the time with work which makes it hard to form a relationship with her. i mean, plenty of men and women probably have tried asking her out but she just- finds work way more important. she would have to instantly click with someone to even try and give them a chance.
Steve grunted in soft embarrassment, blushing softly as he nodded, slowly looking at Claire, then at the mess of broken furniture. “Night terrors…” he rumbled deeply, looking at her. His warehouse was a wreck, even the cushion was ripped apart.
He could see she was tired, Claire looked tired… Gently, the Tyrant lifted her up in his arms, a look of concern clear on his face. His movements were careful, setting her down atop his mattress, offering her a pillow. “Need sleep?…” he asked, tone soft.
SHAKING her head, she placed a hand on his arm. claire felt for steve, going through that would fuck you up. night terrors were the worst, luckily she knew how to handle those terrors. “ hey, it’s a look ( … ) ever thought of being an interior designer ? anyways, it’s okay. i understand. ”
a yawn escaped from her lips as she shook her head. she didn’t want to fall asleep just yet and miss the opportunity to catch up with him. “ no, no ( … )
i’m fine. i want to talk to you. ” she felt like shit and claire didn’t want to sleep in her work clothes.
𝙱𝙴𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙶.
𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗. cancer :’)
𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝. IC3PEAK or ashnikko ? idk it’s hard to choose
𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚟 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍. rn im being forced to watch the bachelorette but willingly the last show i watched was the end of the f***ing world
𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 ? claire redfield 24/7… she is always on my mind but also random shit that my brain can think of
𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚜 ? i have a personal floating around somewhere
𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚞𝚛𝚕 ? so claire’s nickname is red and so i put that and changed the e at the end of her name into a y
𝚑𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎. slytherin but we hate jkr in this household.
𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖. i’m not a huge pokemon fan so idk
𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛. ironically it’s red
𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 ? one because im crazy
𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐. whoever wants to do this
feel free to change pronouns / wording !
- “ fun day at work, huh ? ”
- “ i do not have the energy for this. ”
- “ has anyone come in here ? ”
- “ holy shit. you got blood all over you. ”
- “ did they say how many are dead ? ”
- “ you ain’t seen what i seen. ”
- “ they’re gettin’ through the fence ! ”
- “ there were hundreds and hundreds of bodies lining the streets. ”
- “ you wanted to be left alone, remember ? ”
- “ hands on your fucking head. ”
- “ it’s like we’re on a date. ”
- “ fuckin’ hate the smell of the city. ”
- “ don’t even think about cuttin’ in line. ”
- “ it’s been a while. ”
- “ put your gun down. ”
- “ that is a stupid idea. ”
- “ we can sneak by them, even though i know that’s not your style. ”
- “ justice waits for no one. ”
- “ what’re you, like twelve ? ”
- “ your watch is broken. ”
- “ you mumble in your sleep. ”
- “ i hate bad dreams. ”
- “ beggars can’t be choosers. ”
- “ this rain ain’t gonna do us any good. ”
- “ don’t do anything stupid. ”
- “ hey fuck you man i didn’t ask for this. ”
- “ do i need to remind you what is out there ? ”
- “ you hear one clicking ? you gotta hide. that’s how they spot you. ”
- “ oh … you got something on your shoe. ”
- “ you can’t deny that view. ”
- “ guess what, we’re shitty people. ”
- “ our luck had to run out sooner or later. ”
- “ i can buy you some time but you have to run. ”
- “ i will not turn into one of those things. ”
- “ what you say goes. ”
- “ you’ve never been here, have you ? ”
- “ doesn’t seem right. ”
- “ i’m a pretty good shot with that thing. ”
- “ get off your ass and on your feet. ”
- “ thanks for the heroics and all. ”
- “ i need you to shut up. ”
- “ okay … don’t be a dick. ”
- “ it’s the normal people that scare me. ”
- “ i can handle myself. ”
- “ i suggest we move quietly. ”
- “ we’re sittin’ ducks here. ”
- “ you’re doin’ a good job. i figure you should know that. ”
- “ this make you all nostalgic ? ”
- “ why are these all stuck together ? ”
- “ i’m just fucking with you. ”
- “ i’m not even tired. ”
- “ that is a lot of people that didn’t make it. ”
- “ i don’t think these guys were infected. ”
- “ keep your voice down. ”
- “ oh good, somethin’ else you can drive me crazy with. ”
- “ where did you learn to shoot ? ”
- “ endure and survive. ”
- “ you get people desperate enough they’ll do just about anything. ”
- “ i really miss coffee. ”
- “ you scared the shit outta me ! ”
- “ i shot the hell outta that guy, huh ? ”
- “ why didn’t you just hang back like i told you to ? ”
- “ i should’a let your ass die back there. ”
- “ survival of the fittest. ”
- “ sarcasm … makin’ progress. ”
- “ so … this is awkward. ”
- “ what’re you scared of ? ”
- “ i’m gonna get that gun from you, okay ? ”
- “ thanks for not blowing my head off. ”
- “ that’s pretty impressive. ”
- “ you survived because of me. ”
- “ they’re all dead. ”
- “ i guess we’re both disappointed with each other then. ”
- “ what are you so afraid of ? ”
- “ you are treadin’ on some mighty thin ice here. ”
- “ come on, i won’t laugh. ”
- “ should we have seen someone by now ? ”
- “ stay here. i’m gonna flank this asshole. ”
- “ can you walk ? ”
- “ then fucking walk ! ”
- “ you gotta tell me what to do ! ”
- “ everything’s cool. this place is not creepy at all. ”
- “ any sudden moves and i put one right between your eyes. ”
- “ you really shouldn’t be out here all on your own. ”
- “ i don’t like company. ”
- “ you hear that ? they’re on the roof. ”
- “ i’d say we make a pretty good team. ”
- “ you kill to survive. ”
- “ for a second you shook my faith. ”
- “ i knew you had heart. ”
- “ don’t fucking touch me ! ”
- “ this everything you were hoping for ? ”
- “ i ain’t leavin’ without ya. ”
- “ i can’t imagine losing someone you love like that. ”
- “ get up. i said get up. ”
- “ don’t come any closer. ”
- “ take it easy, drugs are still wearing off. ”
- “ feelin’ my age now. ”
- “ let’s just wait it out. y’ know, we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together. ”
- “ i struggled for a long time with survivin’. ”
- “ no matter what, you keep findin’ somethin’ t’ fight for. ”
❝ you’ll make the best vintage yet! ❞
𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 / @redclairy
“ YOU need to get better taste then, lady. ” claire looped around the table before aiming at the giantess. she really needed to stop running into these situations. one shot rang yet the lady didn’t go down as expected.
“ you’ve got to be kidding me ( … ) ” she should have known that was going to happen. at least
it bought her time to escape the woman’s claws. all she had to do now was escape this hellish castle.
The contact of Claire’s body hitting his scales startled the Tyrant, his lips curling into a concerned wince as she dove into his arms. The Tyrant couldn’t muster a noise, other than a pitiful whimper, three, large spindly fingers carefully resting on Claire’s shoulders. He was careful, ever so gentle, holding her closer, and letting out a slow and relaxed purr.
“Claire…” he rumbled. “You’re not… Scared…” There was a twinge of surprise, and relief in the Tyrant’s tone, slits going wide as large tears began to fall down his cheeks. “Aren’t… afraid of… me…”
He listened to her words, letting him swirl around in his mind. “Please… Help me…” he agreed, his look softening, as he fought off sobs, the heart on his chest beating slower as he relaxed beside his long lost friend.
HER shoulders shook as she tried stopping more tears from escaping her eyes. she felt herself calm down in the arms of her best friend. “ i could never be scared of you, steve. i am so happy you are alive. ” looking up at the tyrant, claire gave him a big smile. she had so much to tell him and ask him. “ i like what you have done to the place ( … ) have you ever stepped foot into an ikea ? ” she joked, letting out a small laugh.
the silence made claire feel uncomfortable as she shifted in their hug. she couldn’t do much to help but comfort him and let it be known that she isn’t leaving him any time soon. “ sorry for the scare. didn’t think you would be in here but glad it was you
and not some zombie. ” she rested her eyes as she suppressed a yawn. “ it was one helluva drive here. you picked a good spot. ”
ACCESSING FILE… @deadfuture : He’s two weeks out from his last field op and he can’t sleep. Can hardly eat. He has three days off and he wants to hide, so Leon seeks out Claire because he knows she’ll help him shut the world out for a bit. He’s sorry it’s late. He fidgets when she opens the door. “Hey, uh, sorry for not calling. I kind of..I was just going for a walk and I thought I’d drop by?” It’s a terrible lie and they both know it. He looks like shit.
WORRIED eyes scanned her partner’s face before pulling him into her apartment. claire had never felt so much worry build up inside her and she was glad to see he was fine. letting out a long sigh, she pulled leon into a tight hug. “ fuck leon, don’t scare me like that ( … ) and stop lying to me. i can tell when you’re going through it. ” claire pulled back a bit to look at him again. her heart broke at the sight of his tired features, “ do you want to talk about it ? you don’t have to, just tell me what i can do to help. ”
her frown deepened as she pulled leon back into the hug. she could tell he needed it more than anything and she would be happy to give him the much needed hug.
ok so ignore this, im just trying to make a reminder so i don’t lose focus and forget.
redo tags &. make a tag dump.
steve burnside thread. leon s kennedy ask. respond to lady d starter. reblogs.
write abt claire.
chris: where are my house keys
claire: don’t know- im late for school so looks like you’re s.o.l