i love how he’s both the most sensible and the maddest at the same time.
Do I want to attempt a season 2 ending rewrite where Five gets kidnapped before he makes it back to the alleyway and throws a spanner in everything thereafter. Do I have it in me to write this. 🥺
Alright ladies and gents we’re going to give this a red hot go pls pray for me
practicing drawing 4 & 5
- “Alright, come here you.”
- “I feel like this has been an unnecessarily long hug.”
- “Was it necessary to tackle me on sight?”
- “Mmmphf. Snicetoseeyoutoo.”
- “It’s time for a drink, you and me.”
- “You may have stolen my sweater, but I learned to buy doubles.”
- “Here, you can have mine.”
- “I really needed that… thank you.”
- “Hugs are good. Yours are the best.”
- “This was my lap. Now apparently this is your lap.”
- “You’ve stolen my spot. I know you know it’s my spot”
- “There is a blanket big enough for both of us.”
- “Playing with my hair? I’m going to fall asleep…”
- “Let me brush that out for you.”
- “I managed to convince the appropriate people to get you some time off.”
- “Lunch is being bought, what do you want?”
- “I don’t want to talk to- wait, no never mind, you’re fine.”
- “It’s called a spare jacket for a reason y’know.”
- “You brought me something?”
- “I’m glad you ignored my defiant claims of not needing sleep.”
- “Only my favourite people get my special kind of sass.”
- “I missed you a lot. Like, I’m going to get corny about it a lot”
- “You make a good leaning post.”
- “I’m just going to-thank you. I’m good now.”
- “I just finished brushing this and you had to go and ruffle it.”
I have spent days reading Five fics since season 2 aired, so I decided that I might as well start jotting them all down for anyone’s interested. It’s a long list, here we go xD
Diego gets shot. Five is evasive. There is a bit of an emotional reckoning, and neither of them are even vaguely equipped for it.
Thank you so much for the rec!
"hit me up if you want an umbrella academy ficlet"... There's no "if" about it, friend! :D I'd love a ficlet/ficlets with "You’re changing the subject.", "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?", and/or "When I wake up, you won’t be there." Maybe Five and Diego, or Five and Vanya, but really any mix of Five and siblings and any POV would be awesomesauce! :D
The moment Diego unlocked the chains suspending Five from the ceiling, Five’s knees buckled.
Diego wasn’t fast enough to catch him, and Five hit the ground with a heavy thump. There was a pained groan, and a muffled curse, as his brother curled in on himself.
“Are you okay?” Diego said, panic tightening his chest as he dropped to one knee next to Five. placing a careful hand on his brother’s arm as Five clumsily tried to push himself up. “Did they hurt you?”
I’ve deleted most of the fanart I uploaded here. Time for a fresh start as I think I’ve found a new obsession :)
Fandom: The Umbrella Academy (TV)
Rating: Teen And Up Audiences
Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
Relationships: Number Five | The Boy (Umbrella Academy) & Everyone, Number Five | The Boy & Diego Hargreeves, Number Five | The Boy & Allison Hargreeves, Number Five | The Boy & Vanya Hargreeves, Number Five | The Boy & Luther Hargreeves, Minor or Background Relationship(s), Diego Hargreeves/Lila Pitts
Characters: Number Five | The Boy (Umbrella Academy), Luther Hargreeves, Diego Hargreeves, Allison Hargreeves, Klaus Hargreeves, Vanya Hargreeves, Reginald Hargreeves, Ben Hargreeves, Grace Hargreeves, Dr. Pogo (Umbrella Academy), Lila Pitts
Additional Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Whump, Angst, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Number Five | The Boy Whump, The Umbrella Academy (TV) Season 2 Spoilers, Lack of Communication, Missing Scene, Hurt Number Five | The Boy, Everyone Needs A Hug, Awkward Conversations, Major Character Injury, Number Five | The Boy-centric, Season 3 Speculation
It started small.
There was a nagging ache in his chest, phantom pain from where the bullets had pierced his flesh, in the overwritten timeline that never will be.
(the one where rewinding time doesn’t miraculously resolve mortal gunshot wounds)
My fave song 😭