THE SUICIDE SQUAD (2021) | starter pack
(as always, these are meant for inspiration and can be tweaked to better suit your muses)
“Hey guys. Sorry I’m late. Had to go number two.”
“I got road rage. In a bank.”
“Your name is letters?”
“All names are letters, dickhead.”
“I love your accent.”
“Is this thing a dog?”
“He’s harmless. I mean, he’s not harmless. He’s killed twenty-seven children. But, you know, we got him to–I think he’s agreed to this.”
“Next time you want to nick something, you take a partner, and they can be your lookout.”
“You’re a terrible father.”
“No, what’s fucking embarrassing is having you as my father!”
“I always hit my targets dead center.”
“Starfish is a slang term for butthole. Think there’s any connection?”
“You’re the leader. You’re supposed to be decisive.”
“And I’ve decided you should eat a bag of dicks. How’s that?”
“You’re being facetious. But if this whole beach was completely covered in dicks, and somebody said I had to eat every dick until the beach was clean for liberty, I would say no problemo.”
“I don’t believe he would do that. He has very kind eyes.”
“Why the fuck are you in your underwear? Tighty-whities? Really?”
“I’m an assassin! Why would I share my liabilities!?”
“Why the fuck would I want a leaf!?”
“If I die because I gambled on love, it will be a worthy death.”
“You are a little idiot.”
“Nothing like a bloodbath to start the day.”
“I cherish peace with all my heart. I don’t care how many men, women, and children I need to kill to get it.”
“I don’t like to kill people, but if I pretend they’re my mom, it’s easy.”
“Oh, wow, I’m a princess.”
“I’m sorry. Recently I made a promise to myself that the next time I got boyfriend, I’d be on the lookout for red flags. And if I saw any, I would do the healthy thing, and I would murder him. And killing kids? Kind of a red flag.”
“When your taste in men is as bad as mine, they don’t just go away quietly. They slash your tires, and they kill your dogs, and tell you that the music you like ain’t real music at all. And all the cruelty tears you apart after a while.”
“That’s the worst fake mustache I’ve ever seen.”
“Yeah, there’s no good in me.”
“You know what I think? I think you have a serious case of daddy issues.”
“I have no issues with how much I loved my father.”
“You remind me of my daughter, the reason I’m here.”
“As imperfect as my father was, he loved me. I wish I could give that to you.”
“Don’t worry, yeah? I’m going to get you out of here alive.”
“Alright, who ate all the fucking empanadas?”
“I love the rain. It’s like angels are splooging all over us.”
“If god existed, wouldn’t this be proof that he wasn’t good at all?”
“Come on, man. This isn’t personal.”
“Holding a gun on me is pretty fucking personal.”
“He was a really nice guy, and he sacrificed himself to help us. And now look at him. He’s dead.”
“She’ll kill you, you know.”
“Rats are the lowliest and most despised creatures of all, my love. If they have purpose, so do we all.”
“Really? That is what you’re thinking about right now?”
“No, it’s not nom nom.”
@ fellow eurovision haters and palestine supporters, palestinian activists have called to hijack the hashtag #eurovision to talk about the occupation of palestine and share the crimes committed against palestinians. on top of that, israhell is represented by an ex-IOF who is singing a song called, and i kid you not, “set me free”, which is completely egregious. if like me u love annoying the shit out of people, head over to twitter and use the hashtags #eurovision alongside #GazaUnderAttack and other tags used by the palestinian online resistance such as #SaveSheikhJarrah and #FreePalestine
i never thought the day would come where i’d be like “get this hashtag trending” but here we are, using the tools of our times for some guerilla campaigning for palestine. once again for ppl who don’t get it, palestinians want the horrors they’ve lived and are living through to be shared as widely as possible through, among others, social media so if u have an account and five minutes to spare now’s a good time for some spamming
and fuck the eurovision!
I’m still seeing a few donation posts going around for sheikh jarrah, I know people are trying to help and everyone has good intentions, but these donation campaigns are not endorsed by them!! there’s a lot people trying to take advantage of the situation and they’re stealing money. instead, palestinians are asking for you to place political pressure, protest, boycott, divest, and share what’s happening.
however, gaza needs donations for medical, financial, and food aid. below I’ve linked some trusted organisations:
- PCRF (palestine children’s relief fund) is an organisation that provides free medical care to children in palestine: urgent gaza relief fund
- UPA (united palestinian appeal) is also directly based in palestine and provides emergency relief in gaza
- palestine emergency charity that provide medical aid to wounded people and work with PCRF
simp is literally not a slur?? its just an internet term if you google through its origins
I hate when non black people appropriate aave in general but goddamn the word I hate seeing y’all (but mainly white people) use most right now is “simp”. Y’all bastardized the fuck out of that word and I’m so fucking tired of seeing y’all use it.
I am really begging y’all to please stop using this word. It’s not a good word to use. Please use a different one.
I said this in the notes but I might as well put this on the post itself so y’all know what the term actually means.
So yeah, use something else!
I REALLY DIDNT KNOW SIMP WAS AN OFFENSIVE WORD HOLY SHIT. im not gonna use it from now on
Not directed at above but anyone who doesn’t realize Simp is an offensive word while using it to insult people needs to work on their critical thinking skills.
some notes on anti-asian racism
look. other people have commented on this before, but it seems like it needs to be said again because some of y’all aren’t getting the message.
- asian people are a marginalized minority. what about this do people not understand. asian people are marginalized because we live in a system of white supremacy and in this system, asian people will never be white and will never have the power of white people. just because a lot of asians are relatively well off financially does not mean we are not marginalized; there are other ways to be excluded and treated as unequal besides in terms of money, and this completely ignores the millions of asian people who are poor and working class, including the women who were killed in atlanta. asian people are not basically white- we look different, so we are treated different, just like any minority. it’s that simple. if asian people were not marginalized, why else would hate crimes against asian people rise dramatically in 2020. why else would we be attacked in the streets. why else would people tell us to go back to where we came from. why else would the chinese exclusion act be passed, japanese american citizens be shipped to the midwest during world war 2, vietnamese people massacred by american soldiers in the 70s. asian people are being killed now. if we are not marginalized, why are there targets on our backs for existing.
- black lives matter and stop asian hate are movements for social justice that have the same root cause: destroying white supremacy. black and asian communities have often been pitted against each other by white institutions seeking to take advantage of sowing discord between minority groups, but there is a rich history of black-asian solidarity during the fight for civil rights in the late 20th century. yes, anti-blackness is a real, endemic issue in asian communities, especially among older asians. and yes, asians can also experience
racism(see this addition on a reblog about why i changed this) hate from black individuals- see these examples of cardi b using an anti-asian slur, this incident that happened yesterday of a black man pouring unknown liquid on an asian woman. neither is acceptable. supporting one movement does not negate your support for the other. you can do both, in fact, you should do both. realize that we all have a common enemy here, and it’s the system of white supremacy that has oppressed us. we are not free from white supremacy until it is all entirely eradicated, for everyone.
- just because i speak in the collective sense about asian people does not mean that all asian people are the same. even though some of us may look similar, with black hair and “small” eyes, that is only a representative image of some east/southeast asian people. asia is vast and incredibly diverse, and each nation has its own culture, language, and traditions. in addition, the asian diaspora is huge. asian people live all over the world, in varying economic, social, and political situations. different asian people in different areas have very different problems, even within the same country. an asian in a small town in nebraska will have a very different experience than an asian in paris. a korean person will have a different experience in a given place from an indian person. i don’t know how many times in my life i’ve been asked, “are you chinese?” the answer is no, i’m not, and a lot of asians aren’t chinese. tied into this is the mistaken belief of some nonasians in the western world that all asians are still allegiant to the country of their heritage and speak the language of that country, which manifests in comments like “oh your english is so good!” or “are you, like, communist?” first off, it ignores the very real possibility that an asian person could be born outside asian countries, and second, being from a certain country by no means determines whether you’re loyal to it and agree with its policies. i just saw this with an anon claiming all chinese people support the government’s reeducation camps for uyghur muslims. this is absolutely preposterous.
- finally, a word on allyship. i have zero faith in people- and by that i mean white people- to continue talking about this and spreading awareness about anti-asian racism. part of it is this model minority myth, that asians are basically as well off as white people, at least financially and academically, so they can figure things out by themselves. no. absolutely not. we cannot get out of the hole white supremacy has put us into without white people making a genuine, legitimate effort to confront their own biases. your white tears, your prayers and thoughts, they mean nothing when the blood of our families and friends runs in the streets. they mean nothing if you haven’t bothered to learn a single thing about your own prejudices. i hope to god that i am wrong about this. i hope for my family, my friends, and myself that y’all will continue to be loud about this, because we are tired of screaming for help in a crowd where we are invisible and no one cares. but i’m a skeptic for a reason, and it took a massacre for people to notice what was happening. i don’t know if i’ll ever be proven wrong.
here are some links and posts below where you can learn about this issue and donate:
Honoring the lives lost in the Atlanta shooting
- Tan, 49, was the mother of Jami Webb, a recent graduate from the University of Georgia. She was a licensed massage therapist and the owner of Young’s Asian Massage, along with other businesses in the area, including another spa and a tanning salon, according to state records. She was “the sweetest, most kind-hearted, giving, never-met-a-stranger person,” a friend told Atlanta’s WSB-TV. Just one day away from her 50th birthday when she was killed, according to USA Today, Tan was described by her daughter as thoughtful, devoted to her family, and looking forward to traveling in her retirement.
- Gofundme update.
- Hyun Jung Grant was a Korean immigrant who worked at Atlanta’s Gold Spa. Her son Randy Park, 23, shared a tribute to his mother on GoFundMe: He said his mother was a single parent who “dedicated her whole life to providing for my brother and I.” She loved dancing and sushi, according to Park, who told The Daily Beast, “She wasn’t just my mother. She was my friend.” Park, who now has to raise his brother alone, is not buying law-enforcement officials’ suggestion that the attack was motivated by a supposed sex addiction, not racism. “That’s bullshit,” he said.
- Yaun Gonzalez, 33, was a mother of two — 13-year-old Mayson and 8-month-old Mia. She had worked all day on Tuesday at the Waffle House a few shops down from Tan’s spa business. She had been looking forward to having a relaxing night out with her husband, Mario Gonzalez, whom she married only last year, and the couple had reportedly never been to Young’s Asian Massage before. According to Fox 5 Atlanta, family members say that Mario Gonzalez, who survived the shooting, is “taking [the situation] hard.” Delaina Ashley Yaun Gonzalez’s friends and family have set up a GoFundMe to address her funeral costs.
- Michels, 54, was a handyman at Young’s Asian Massage and the owner of an electric company. He was only recently hired for the role and excited to take it on after looking for more work during the pandemic, according to a friend who spoke with CBS46. An army veteran originally from Detroit, Michels is one of nine siblings and is survived by his wife of more than two decades. In an interview with the Guardian, his brother John Michels emphasized his kindness. “He was just a regular guy, very good-hearted, very soft-natured,” he said, while noting that Michels had expressed an interest in getting involved in the massage business.
- Gofundme update.
- A licensed massage therapist, she was laid off at the start of the pandemic last year and was excited to finally start shifts at the spa again, her son Elliott Peterson, 42, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Friday morning. Yue’s youngest child, Robert Peterson, 38, agreed, recalling their mother as a kind and deeply caring woman. If you stopped by her house, she’d sit you down, ask if you’d eaten, and then insist on a trip to H Mart grocery store so she could make a meal.
- Gofundme update.
- Suncha Kim, 69, worked at one of the spas in Atlanta. Her family could not be reached for comment. Kim, a grandmother, was married for more than 50 years, a family member told the Times. She enjoyed line dancing and worked hard, the relative said.
- Gofundme update: She migrated to the USA from Seoul, South Korea to provide for a better life for my family. Like many asian immigrants, she spoke very little English and worked two to three jobs. This took immense courage and my grandmother was a fighter. She was married to a loving husband who she planned to grow old with. She has two children. A loving son, a loving daughter, and three beautiful grandchildren.
- Soon Chung Park, 74, was also a worker at an Atlanta spa. Her family didn’t respond when reached for comment. Park previously lived in New York, where she has relatives, her son-in-law, Scott Lee, told the New York Times. “She got along with her family so well,” Lee told the newspaper.
- Update: Gwangho Lee, who like his late wife was born in South Korea, said he met Park through a mutual friend in 2017. She was twice his age, but looked young for her years and, Lee thought, “very beautiful.” Whereas Lee was new to America and struggling to make his way, Sister Park, as friends called her, had long managed for herself. She had had her own business selling jewelry, had grown children from a previous marriage, and in Lee, friends say, she saw a young man in need of help.
- Daoyou Feng, 44, began working at Young’s Asian Massage in recent months, according to Tan’s friend Hynson. She was kind and quiet, he said. Her relatives could not be reached for comment.
- Hernandez-Ortiz, 30, was the only survivor of the victims who were shot on Tuesday, and he remains hospitalized for multiple gunshot wounds in his “forehead, throat, lungs and stomach,” according to the Washington Post. He was shot while standing outside in the shopping center where Young’s Asian Massage is located. “He came from nothing and has come a long way; that is why I have faith he will survive this,” his wife Flor Gonzalez told the Washington Post. Gonzalez has also set up a GoFundMe to help with the costs of Hernandez-Ortiz’s medical care.
send 💝 to give my muse a box of chocolates
send 🌹 to give my muse a rose
send 💕 to ask my muse out on a date
send 💍 to propose to my muse
send 💋 to kiss my muse
send 💧 to find out that my muse was stood up on their date
send 💿 to give my muse a romantic mixtape
send 🎶 to serenade my muse
“Wow is all this chocolate really for me?”
“Aw, you shouldn’t have. Really. You shouldn’t have.”
“You don’t think a literal truckload of roses is too much?”
“Will you be mine?”
“Happy Valentine’s day! Here, I got you this.”
“So, do you have a date tonight?”
“Love stinks, what do you say to a night in? Just you, me, and all the ice cream we can stuff in our faces.”
“I love you, I love you more than anything.”
“I know it’s cheesy but I wrote you a poem.”
“This is the worst day of the year.”
“Sorry but I’m allergic to strawberries.”
“Love is in the air.”
“Maybe I’m only in love with the idea of being in love.”
“Look at all those happy couples, fawning over each other. Disgusting.”
“This Valentine’s day I’m treating myself. I don’t need anybody else.”
“I’m so nervous about my date tonight. Maybe I should just cancel and say I was sick.”
“You’re the best boyfriend/girlfriend/datemate ever.”
“You ready to hit the stores once all the leftover candy gets discounted?”
“I couldn’t get reservations, are you alright with pizza instead?”
❣️ VALENTINES INTERACTIONS !
send one of these in to see my muse’s reaction ( add “ +reverse” for my muse to do the action to yours ) !
- [ be my valentine ] to ask my muse to be your muse’s valentine.
- [ ring in a box ] to propose to my muse.
- [ box of chocolates ] to give my muse a box of chocolates.
- [ romantic song ] to serenade my muse with a romantic song.
- [ flowers ] to hand my muse a bouquet of their favourite flowers.
- [ smooches ] to kiss my muse on the lips.
- [ cheek kiss ] to kiss my muse on the cheek.
- [ lingerie ] to gift my muse sexy lingerie.
- [ dinner ] to ask my muse out to a fancy dinner.
- [ breakfast ] to surprise my muse with breakfast in bed.
- [ confession ] to confess romantic feelings to my muse.
- [ love letter ] to give my muse a love letter.
- [ chefs kiss ] to cook my muse their favourite meal.
- [ oversized teddy ] to gift my muse a giant teddy bear.
- [ cheesy ] to tell my muse a cheesy pickup line ( bonus if you include the line ).
- [ chocolate strawberries ] to gift my muse chocolate covered strawberries.
- [ rom com ] to have a rom com movie marathon with my muse.
- [ jealousy ] to get jealous that my muse has a different valentine.
- [ bake off ] to challenge my muse to a heart-shaped cake bake off.
- [ slow dance ] to slow dance with my muse.
- [ bubble bath ] to soak in a warm bubble bath with my muse.
- [ rose petals ] to throw a handful of rose petals over my muse.
- Do you like to cuddle?:
- Can we make-out?:
- A night in or dinner out?:
- Whip cream or chocolate syrup?:
- Chocolates and roses?:
- What makes you a good Valentine?:
- Would you cook for me?:
- Would you let me cook for you?:
- Where would you take me on a date?:
- Who’s paying?:
- What did you get me for Valentine’s Day?:
( * VALENTINE’S DAY ALPHABET !
send some letters to find out more about my muse !
- A : AFFECTION. how does your muse show affection?
- B : BOUQUET. does your muse like flowers? which ones are their favourite?
- C : CHOCOLATE. does your muse like chocolate? which one is their favourite?
- D : DATE. what is your muse’s ideal date? where / who with / etc?
- E : EMBRACE. does your muse like hugs? what are their hugs like?
- F : FLIRT. is your muse good at flirting? how do they flirt?
- G : GIFT. is your muse good at gift - giving or do they struggle to get it right?
- H : HEART. is your muse quick or slow to give their heart away?
- I : I LOVE YOU. does your muse find ‘i love you’ easy or hard to say?
- J : JEALOUSY. does your muse get jealous in a relationship?
- K : KISS. is your muse a good kisser? why / why not?
- L : LOVE. who does your muse love?
- M : MOONLIGHT. what is your muse’s ideal date? where / who with / etc?
- N : NAUGHTY. what is your muse like in bed?
- O : ODE. does your muse have a way with words?
- P : PARTNER. what does your muse look for in a partner? looks / personality?
- Q : QUESTION. would your muse ask the big question or expect their partner to?
- R : ROMANCE. is your muse a romantic or a cynic?
- S : SWEETHEART. did your muse have a childhood sweetheart?
- T : TRUE LOVE. does your muse believe in true love?
- U : UNREQUITED. has your muse had their heart broken?
- V : VALENTINE. how does your muse feel about valentine’s day?
- W : WEDDING. would your muse get married? why / why not?
- X : XOXO. does your muse use / like pet names?
- Y : YOURS. does your muse get protective easily?
- Z : ZZZ. how many people has your muse slept with?
( * VALENTINE’S DAY PROMPTS !
send a symbol from your muse to mine. add ↪ for a reverse from my muse to yours !
- 🍳 : cook breakfast in bed for my muse.
- 💝 : give a box of chocolates to my muse.
- 🍿 : watch a rom-com with my muse.
- 💐 : give flowers to my muse.
- 👙 : buy lingerie for my muse.
- 💌 : leave my muse a card from a secret admirer.
- 🍽️ : take my muse out for dinner for two.
- ❤️ : give a gift to my muse. ( specify. )
- 🐶 : surprise my muse with a puppy.
- 🐱 : surprise my muse with a kitten.
- 💔 : break up with my muse.
- 🏩 : book a valentine’s trip away with my muse.
- 💍 : propose to my muse.
- 🔥 : flirt with my muse.
- 😳 : confess your muse’s love to my muse.
- 😘 : kiss my muse.
- 🐻 : give my muse a valentine’s teddy bear.
- 💃 : dance with my muse.
- 🚫 : spend valentine’s day with my muse platonically : no partners allowed !
y’all should show love for your mutuals this year and fill their inboxes with silly little valentines edits tbh
Send ‘💌‘ and I’ll post a valentine from my muse to yours
Please do not send memes to this blog. I am just the dealer.
blood sentence starters.“ why are you covered in mind? ”
“ look at all this blood. ”
“ there is a bloodlust in my veins. ”
“ i’m craving for something. something like blood. ”
“ i have a weak stomach for blood. ”
“ i’m studying hematology. ”
“ is that blood? ”
“ who’s blood is that? ”
“ we’re standing in a puddle of blood. ”
“ do you really drink blood? ”
“ how does my blood taste? ”
“ you’re bleeding! ”
“ i have to stop the bleeding. ”
“ clean up this blood before someone sees. ”
“ what is good for cleaning blood stains? ”
“ why is there blood stains on my sheets? ”
“ that’s a whole lot of blood. ”
“ oh yes, there will be blood. ”
“ now we’re blood brothers/sisters for life. ”
“ don’t pick the scab, it’ll start bleeding. ”
“ i’m bleeding. ”
“ i think there is blood on your shirt. ”
“ my favorite color is red, reminds me of blood. ”
“ should i paint my nails red? like the color of my victims blood? ”
“ blood has such a lovely color, doesn’t it? ”
“ are you bleeding? ”
“ what does blood taste like? ”
“ there was a lot of bleeding. ”
“ i think i need a blood transfusion. ”
“ knives cause too much blood spill. ”
“ i donated my blood today. ”
“ can you believe how much blood there was? ”
“ i’m sick to stomach just talking about blood. ”
“ tell me that is not blood. ”
“ why are you so obsessed with blood? ”
“ that’s enough for now. clean up this blood. ”
- ❝ no one’s ever done that to me before. ❞
- ❝ could you play with my hair? ❞
- ❝ i can’t remember the last time i did this with someone. ❞
- ❝ that feels nice. ❞
- ❝ i haven’t been hugged in years. ❞
- ❝ i never want to let go. ❞
- ❝ let’s just cuddle forever. ❞
- ❝ you put your arm around me and i literally felt my knees buckle, this is so pathetic. ❞
- ❝ i just want to be held for a little while. ❞
- ❝ you’re legally obligated to keep holding me. ❞
- ❝ i think i forgot what human contact felt like. ❞
- ❝ i need to remember what hugs feel like. ❞
- ❝ do you mind if we stay like this for a little longer? ❞
- ❝ my family was never the touchy-feely type. ❞
- ❝ i’ve never been in a relationship before, so i don’t really know how to do the whole…kissing thing. ❞
- ❝ you were my first kiss. ❞
- ❝ could we cuddle, like, platonically? ❞
- ❝ i’m in desperate need of a hug. ❞
- ❝ i didn’t even know i was ticklish there! ❞
Random Flower Asks
🌷- Any hobbies?
🌼-Do you have a dream outfit? Or an outfit that you own that you wish to wear everyday?
🌻- Are you a day or a night person
🌺- Do you have a self care routine?
🥀- What’s your favorite Flower? Why?
🌹- Have you ever fallen in love? Anyone ever fell in love with you?
🏵- Do you own stuffed animals? How many?
💮- Are you busy often? Or are you chill?
🌸- Comfy clothes or Fancy clothes
💐- Describe a dream you had that you wish you had again.
𝐀𝐘𝐔𝐌𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐒
❛ Why are you crying? ❜
❛ I had no place, I couldn’t find any place ❜
❛ I wasn’t sure if I could hope for the future ❜
❛ Why are you smiling? ❜
❛ Since when did I feel so weak? ❜
❛ How long will I have to wait until the day we understand each other? ❜
❛ The sun is rising already, I’ve got to go ❜
❛ I cannot stay at the same place forever ❜
❛ I thought the days like this were common ❜
❛ if I ran away now would you search for me? ❜
❛ I didn’t even notice my own happiness ❜
❛ I can’t go back ❜
❛ Because you’re important to me ❜
❛ In this whole world, there’s only one of you ❜
❛ When we were still together, I truly loved you and cried ❜
❛ Even if we’re separated, in our hearts we’re still friends ❜
❛ Nothing is certain, but in my heart I still believe ❜
❛ I’m sorry for not noticing ❜
❛ Will you say there’s nothing to be done, and give up? ❜
❛ Do you get nervous thinking about what comes after this? ❜
❛ I thought fate was something to grab ❜
❛ No matter what kind of place it is, I’ll show you that I can survive ❜
❛ The past isn’t something you compare to the present ❜
❛ Memories are always remembered in a good light, right? ❜
❛ The reason I’m by your side is that I need you ❜
❛ I don’t want to repeat things again ❜
❛ I can’t say the words I want to say the most ❜
❛ Everyone has their wounds ❜
❛ I’ve been pretending to understand everything ❜
❛ If I don’t start it, it never will ❜
❛ Time is sometimes a cruel thing ❜
❛ When was I able to believe in unseeable things? ❜
❛ Let’s leave this city together before the sun rises ❜
❛ It’s not that I couldn’t see anything in my solitude it’s that I didn’t want to ❜
❛ You’ve been carrying that junk as if it’s important ❜
❛ As long as I don’t care about anyone, the season I’ve been eagerly awaiting goes by ❜
❛ Near or far, I’ll be by your side ❜
❛ It looks like everything is going perfectly, but no one knows the truth ❜
❛ I got the feeling that I would see you again ❜
spider-man: into the spiderverse sentence starters.
- “ no matter how many hits i take, i always find a way to come back. “
- “ we all make choices in life. “
- “ it doesn’t feel like i have a choice right now. “
- “ you have to say it back. i want to hear it. ‘i love you, ____.’ “
- “ i liked your joke. i mean, it wasn’t funny. that’s why i laughed. “
- “ you’re trying to quit. and i’m not going to let you. “
- “ there’s a lot of history on these walls. “
- “ i don’t want to be a hero. “
- “ it’s not up to me. why won’t you quit?! “
- “ i thought i was the only one. you’re like me. “
- “ you’re going to be fine. i can help you. “
- “ you don’t know what it can do! you’ll kill us all! “
- “ listen, we need to team up here. we don’t have much time. “
- “ i’d say it’s nice to see you, ____, but it’s not. “
- “ i know what you’re trying to do… and it won’t work. they’re gone. “
- “ our family doesn’t run from things, ____. “
- “ i can’t do this without you. “
- “ then this weird thing happened. and i gotta say, weird things happen to me a lot. but this was real weird. “
- “ are you a ghost? are you a zombie? am i a zombie? “
- “ don’t you dare finish that sentence! don’t you do it! i’m sick of it. “
- “ i’m making you feel guilty. is it working? “
- “ you have money, right? i’m not very liquid right now. “
- “ i think you’re going to be a bad teacher. “
- “ most people in the workplace try to kill me so… you’re a nice change of pace. “
- “ this is pretty standard stakes. you get used to it. “
- “ that’s bad. actually, everything they said before was bad. i was lying before. “
- “ do you know how painful that would be, ____? you can’t imagine. and i, for one, can’t wait to watch. “
- “ everyone knows that the best way to learn is under intense life-threatening pressure. “
- “ we’re a little team! me as the teacher who could still do it. you as the student who can do it, just not as good. “
- “ i don’t do friends anymore… just to avoid distractions. “
- “ no, this is good. this is very, very good. this means you get what you want. “
- “ i know how hard this is. to have to figure stuff out on your own. “
- “ i mean, this place is pretentious. “
- “ you think you’re the only one who thought to come here? “
- “ i’ve got to do something, and i don’t know if i can do it. i’m scared, ____. i’m just tired of letting everyone down. “
- “ you’re the best of all of us, ____. you’re on your way. just keep going. “
- “ you won’t know when you’re ready. it’s a leap of faith. “
- “ sometimes people drift apart… and i don’t want that to happen to us, okay? “
- “ i see this spark in you. it’s amazing. it’s why i push you. but it’s yours. whatever you choose to do with it, you’ll be great. “
- “ i love you. you don’t have to say it back, though. “
- “ that’s all it is, ____. a leap of faith. “
- “ i love you! i am so proud of you! “
- “ i didn’t teach ____ that. and you definitely didn’t. “
- “ how do i know i’m not going to mess it up again? “
- “ you’re not stopping this. not today. “
- “ i am stopping this! right now! “
- “ i never thought i’d be able to do any of this stuff. but i can. “
I know a lot of people in the rpc don’t really have personals, or don’t use much social media outside of tumblr, so some things concerning what’s going on, some of which I’ve seen protesters asking
HOW TO DONATE TO BLM WHEN YOU HAVE NO MONEY
a black woman named zoe amira posted a video on youtube. this video is an hour long and filled with art and music from black creators. it has a ton of ads, and in result will rack up a ton of revenue. 100% of the ad revenue from the video will be dispersed between various blm organizations, including bail-out funds for protesters. it will be split between the following, dependent on necessity
- brooklyn bail fund
- minnesota freedom fund
- atlanta action network
- columbus freedom fund
- louisville community bail fund
- chicago bond
- black visions collective
- richmond community bail fund
- the bail project inc
- nw com bail fund
- philadelphia bail fund
- the korchhinski-parquet family gofundme
- george floyd’s family gofundme
- reclaim the block
turn off your adblocker and do not skip ads. between each time watch 3-5 other videos (mix it up) before restarting. this will ensure you aren’t marked as spam by youtube. mute the tab if you need to focus elsewhere but don’t mute the video itself. and let. it. play.
youtube will donate to blm for you.
please, please reblog. for people who don’t have money to spare, this is incredibly important information to have.
in case y’all didn’t see, the Minnesota Freedom Fund is actually good on donations after that massive fundraise yesterday and is directing people to donate to other causes, including Black Visions Collective, Reclaim The Block, and Northstar Health Collective.