bi pride kefta
bi pride kefta
doin wild things w maisy’s privateer verse amplifier
masterlist of autumn and halloween themed sentence starters! some are original, but most are collected from other posts.
- ❝ i made pumpkin cookies! want to try one? ❞
- ❝ did you cut yourself carving the pumpkin? let me see it. ❞
- ❝ stay still i’m almost done with your costume. ❞
- ❝ let’s paint pumpkins. ❞
- ❝ hurry up! we’re going to be late for the costume party! ❞
- ❝ help me decorate! ❞
- ❝ let’s open some windows, okay? ❞
- ❝ it’s starting to rain… ❞
- ❝ bring a jacket! ❞
- ❝ do we really need to go to a pumpkin patch? can’t we just buy one at the store? ❞
- ❝ let’s go pick pumpkins! ❞
- ❝ it’s chilly out here, you need a coat. take mine. ❞
- ❝ you sound sick. are you sick? ❞
- *sneeze* ❝ sorry, allergies. ❞
- ❝ wanna go out for halloween? ❞
- ❝ looks like it’s time to rake the leaves… ❞
- ❝ let’s go get hot chocolate then go for a walk. ❞
- ❝ let’s go trick-or-treating! ❞
- ❝ let’s go jump in the leaves! ❞
- ❝ come in here where it’s dry! ❞
- ❝ it’s dark?! already?! ❞
- ❝ ooh it’s chilly out. ❞
- ❝ please, enough with the pumpkin spice. ❞
- ❝ good morning. no, don’t get up, it’s raining, let’s stay in bed a little longer… ❞
- ❝ did you hear about the werewolf/vampire/witch roaming around this town on halloween night? ❞
- ❝ let’s go to the haunted house! oh, please, please, please, please?! ❞
- ❝ i don’t get scared. i’m practically fearless. ❞
- ❝ did you hear that? ❞
- ❝ we have to get out of here! ❞
- ❝ are you going to hide in my shoulder the whole time? or actually watch the movie? ❞
- ❝ i’m not going in a graveyard. ❞
- ❝ what did you get? ❞
- ❝ want to trade candy? ❞
- ❝ i got a rock. ❞
- ❝ don’t blame me! it was your idea to come in here! ❞
- ❝ what are you going as for halloween this year? ❞
- ❝ i just can’t wait for halloween! ❞
- ❝ you should totally buy that costume! ❞
- ❝ trick or treat! ❞
- ❝ happy halloween! ❞
- ❝ happy fall! ❞
- ❝ i wanna make sure that my jack-o-lantern is the best! ❞
- ❝ i’ll race you through the corn maze! ❞
- ❝ that guy in the gorilla costume has been following us for the past ten blocks. ❞
- ❝ aww come on! it was a prank! ❞
- ❝ please, please, PLEASE no scary movie marathon! ❞
- ❝ that wasn’t funny! ❞
- ❝ i keep tripping over my costume. ❞
- ❝ i’m not sure we should go down that street. ❞
- ❝ no fair! your costume is getting you more candy. ❞
- ❝ faster! we need to get to all of the houses! ❞
- ❝ forget being ‘too old’ to trick or treat. i’m doing this forever! ❞
- ❝ i don’t like these woods. ❞
- ❝ i just saw something! ❞
- ❝ look at that intestine cake! ❞
- ❝ i’m a real vampire. ❞
- ❝ do you think stuff really happens on halloween? like..supernatural stuff. ❞
- ❝ i made us matching costumes! ❞
- ❝ i think i just saw something move outside your window…is someone watching us? ❞
- ❝ you’re not going to make me carve this pumpkin all by myself, are you? ❞
- ❝ did you hear there’s a masquerade ball this halloween? let’s go! ❞
- ❝ you shouldn’t go out there! ❞
- ❝ s-scared? me? i’m not..scared. ❞
the way to my heart is through stickers
Just to be clear -
Even if we have never interacted, you are more than welcome to send me memes. Sentence memes, text memes, questions about my muse. It’s a great way to start something new between muses. If you want to interact, but none of my starters are interesting, send me a meme. If you want to know my muse better, send me a meme. If you just have nothing better to do and want to see if something will develop between our muses, send me a meme.
/vibrates my stickers are here
Changes to Tagged and Search URLs on Tumblr
Heads up! We’re changing the way we parse URLs on tagged and search pages, to properly encode/decode them to support spaces, hyphens, plus signs, and underscores. Most of these changes will be invisible to you, but if you’ve kept bookmarks or links to tagged and search pages on Tumblr or your blog, read on!
We’re going to start this process by rolling out a new setting you can enable when customizing your blog on the web:
What does it do? Today, and with that toggle disabled, going to a blog’s tagged URL like https://staff.tumblr.com/tagged/tumblr-tuesday would turn “tumblr-tuesday” into “tumblr tuesday” and you’d see posts with that tag. Same with search URLs. If you have that toggle enabled, that https://staff.tumblr.com/tagged/tumblr-tuesday URL will be decoded as “tumblr-tuesday” instead. If you want to link to the “tumblr tuesday” tag on your blog, you’ll have to use “tumblr%20tuesday” in the URL. But this means that if you use certain special characters in your tags, you’ll now properly be able to link to them!
The toggle above gives you early access to figure this all out. On December 1st, 2021, we’ll be enabling this behavior for all blogs on Tumblr.
We’ll update all of the links when you click on tags in Tumblr. However, if you manually added links to your tags in your blog description, theme, somewhere off Tumblr, saved bookmarks, or in posts (like a pinned post on your blog), then you’ll need to update those links if they contain spaces, underscores, or hyphens. Spaces in tags will now be encoded as “%20” rather than “-” or “+”. To do this, turn that toggle on, and click around on your tags to see if any of the URLs changed. Having this setting enabled and updating any links you’ve saved somewhere will future-proof you for when we roll this change out site-wide.
We hope this is great news for anyone who uses tags in specific ways (we see you!) and has been frustrated that the way to link to them has been inconsistent, or just plain not working since… forever. We’re working on several fixes across Tumblr related to these inconsistencies, but the majority of them require no action on your part.
Please hit us up via Support if you have any questions or concerns about this!
heads up, if you use dashes-as-spaces on tag pages, you’ve got until dec 1st to fix that, or all your tags are gonna be broken.
single mom xmas starters, anyone?
anyway thinking abt matthias seeing nina post-parem pre-corpsewitching and realizing that’s how maisy’s been sick her whole life
Maisy grins widely, carrying a bowl of dough and several cookie sheets out to where Sorcha is sitting. Stacked a little precariously on top of the cookie sheets are several dozen tins in a handful of different shapes. “I am going to teach you about the best part of Christmas – sandbakkel.” She sets everything on the table, settling into a chair. “They’re basically butter cookies, but so much better.”
She teaches Sorcha how to press the dough into tins, setting them on the waiting sheets. “We make these every Christmas,” she says. “I’m not allowed to help at home anymore because I eat too many of them, so I bake a whole bunch here where I can eat as many as I want.” She giggles, smiling widely at Sorcha. “We usually drop the tins in the snow to pop the cookies out, but it’s possible to get them out otherwise, very carefully.”
The words nearly break her heart. Christmas is so important to her, she’d still go all out with her celebration even if she couldn’t make it home for the event. But even then, nothing compared to Christmas at home with her family — and that’s when the idea strikes. She certainly has plenty of family to celebrate with, after all. She’s willing to… share, so to speak.
“Then you can borrow mine. Come home with me for Christmas. My mum always loves guests, especially around Christmastime. I still have both parents, as well as three brothers, two sisters, and a niece and nephew. That’s plenty of family. And a lot of Christmas.” She gestures to the cafe around them. “You think I take Christmas seriously, wait until you see what Mum does with it. I had to get it somewhere.” Maisy blushes faintly, trying not to think too hard about inviting him home to meet her family for the holidays.
There’s mistletoe above the doorway for the cafe kitchen; it’s a safe place to hang it, since no one will get caught unawares going in and out of her kitchen, but Christmas decorations aren’t complete without mistletoe somewhere.
She catches Lucy before the little girl can dart into the kitchen and steal some cooling treats, swinging her up to rest on her hip. “Gotcha!” she teases, then covers the girl’s face with loud smooches before setting her back on her feet. “Just one! Leave some for the customers!” she calls after her. She repeats the actions with Anthony, then turns to the twins’ father. She doesn’t move away from the mistletoe, eyes soft and smile wide. “Do you like my decorations? I warned you I’m very serious about Christmas.” She gently tugs Mycroft close to stand under the mistletoe with her, hands sliding over his shoulders as she stretches up to kiss him.
It was just supposed to be a homemade dinner and dessert. Maisy doesn’t get much opportunity to show off her culinary experience – she bakes plenty for the cafe, but her schooling certainly covered more than pastries. It’s finally feeling like winter, and the impending holiday has her excited and homesick at once. Some of her homesickness comes through in her cooking, indulging in her mother’s recipes and a ridiculous number of sandbakkel cookies.
The storm started halfway through dinner. She’d hoped it would blow through, but when they were through dessert and it was still snowing, Maisy started getting worried. They hadn’t exactly planned on an overnight stay, and she wasn’t ready for quite that step in their relationship. She turns to John, stifling her unease with a gentle smile. “Well, looks like you’re stuck here a little while longer, love.”
Anti-Holiday Starter Sentences!
Because not all muses like the holidays…
- I just want to stay home and watch a movie or something.
- I don’t celebrate it. It’s not a part of my faith.
- Put that Christmas tree away, it’s not even December yet.
- Full offense, but that tree is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen.
- This is all big commercial bullshit.
- The only thing more stupid than Christmas is New Year.
- The only thing different than any other day of the year is that on New Year’s Eve, you can get drunk off expensive champagne.
- Your end of the year jokes are even worse than your (…).
- Matching Christmas sweaters, my ass!
- Any more tinsel and that tree’s going to look like a tinsel mummy.
- There’s not even any fucking snow!
- I’m not watching Home Alone again.
- Take off the Santa hat, you look fucking stupid.
- Is that a reindeer nose on the dog/cat/…?
- I am surrounded by the biggest lunatics in the universe.
- Who the fuck even came up with eggnog?
- Go away. I’m not kissing you under this damn salad.
- I wish I could just sleep for a week.
- I don’t feel so well, I think I’ll have to skip on the family dinner.
- Merry Christmas, my ass!
- Will you just stop with the Christmas carols?!
- I hope Santa gets stuck in the chimney.
- You go party. I’ll just get drunk on my own with a hand down my pants.
- I don’t even have a family to celebrate with, so what’s the point?
- Most wonderful time of the year, my ass!
She makes an irritated sound, stepping over the body. “Killed him, obviously. He recognized me, and I can’t afford word getting back to my boss about what I’m doing and who I’m doing it with.” Maisy scoffs at Jyn, rolling her eyes. “Don’t tell me you have a problem with that. No one questions deaths in the Barrel.” And she’s certainly not the only Corporalnik who poses a threat – just because it’s a Corporalnik death doesn’t mean it’ll be immediately tied back to her. “If you wanted him alive, you should’ve gotten here sooner.” She pushes past Jyn and sets off down the street again.
Maisy grimaces in sympathy, resting a hand briefly on Aeira’s arm. “Thank you for coming,” she says sincerely. “We could really use your help. Kolya… He’s still the captain under it all, trust me. Just… planning to be in control of a whole country instead of just the Volkvolny.” She leans closer, grinning. “And who knows him better than I do, hm?” She won’t bring up Kolya’s plans for the Saint until they know Alina’s still alive. No need for their best Fabrikator to get mad at the captain until the anger can be founded. Softly, “And whether he’s the king of Ravka or the captain of our ship, I’m always going to be his Nightingale. And with you at our side again?” Maisy grins, the wide, ruthless smile she wore often on the ship. “The Darkling won’t know what hit him.”
@pistolslinger sent : “ straighten your arm a little — but don’t hold it too tensely, ” jesper peers around her and gently corrects her arm. “ it’s the gun you want to hold tight, ‘cause it will jerk back after you shoot it. tight grip, looser posture; that way you don’t hurt yourself. now … shoot. ”
Maisy is absolutely certain Jesper’s aware of how distracting he is. If not for her conscious, minute control over her heart rate, she’s certain her cheeks would be pink from his proximity. She’s still not sure why she agreed to this; Mallaidh is plenty skilled with firearms, and Maisy’s skill set means she has little use for weapons of her own. And yet, here she is, letting Jesper teach her how to shoot.
She inhales, slow and measured, tries to shove her awareness of Jesper to the side to focus on the weapon in her hands. Loose posture, tight grip, make sure her feet are planted, focus on the target, not the gun. A careful exhale, and she moves her finger from the guard to the trigger and squeezes. The recoil is stronger than she expected, but she doesn’t lose control of the gun or her stance.
maisy: has moderate dyslexia, finds numbers and emojis much easier to understand and communicate with
me: has an english degree, took my last math class before i got a smartphone
there’s a verse out there where maisy is pregnant/has an infant when she’s rescued from fj.erda
v good dinner. v good wine. have not had caffeine today so idk how productive i’m gonna be
ORDINARY JOE Season 1 Episode 1 Photos Pilot https://seat42f.com/ordinary-joe-season-1-episode-1-photos-pilot/