Some domestic recent SessKik for tumblr since I barely post anything here 😗
Man, you fall even SLIGHTLY out of line with the hive mind on either side of the fandom, it just fucking turns on you and makes it its goal to tear you apart. You can’t sit in the middle, its “you’re with us or against us.”
Absolutely fucking shameful that this is what this fandom has become.
I’m still gonna forgive Yashahime for it’s animation problems bc I know they’re being rushed like crazy, but MAN was this episode super wonky looking
Redrawing the official manga/anime scene but now with their twins.
crazy how i’ve waited literal 20years for this since I was really small but when I finally get it, I cannot say anything but to cry my eyes out.
Thank you Sunrise. Thank you Rumiko-sensei.
And congrats to my childhood ship.
anyway in this house we love and respect all Sesshomaru ships. If you can’t live with that idk what to tell you
Hey did you guys know you don’t have to bring other ships down to show sessrin positivity? Its about tolerance guys. Practice what you preach
can people stop flooding the sesskagu tag with fucking anti se//ssr//in posts. I’m here for ship content between Sesshomaru and Kagura, not all this screaming and whining
imagine being a female demon in feudal japan and finding out that everyone’s favourite once long celibate dog demon snacc, aka i am better than thou and i don’t feel anything sesshomaru, ended up wearing his dead father’s best clown shoes and marrying a human woman
mother fuckin x kit not rebloggin to my main sonofabitch
i love the word fanpol so much because fanpol hate it. it fuels me. they’ll call themselves “antis” no problem since it’s vague enough they can twist it into something good, but calling them fanpol doesn’t leave any room for interpretation. it describes what they do, plain and clear. if you don’t wanna be compared to police, maybe stop policing people?
You’re able to track anon asks, you know. I hope you have fun getting banned, “anon” ✌️😊
Man, I don’t mean to constantly shit on and poke holes at Yashahime, bc there genuinely episodes and scenes I enjoy, but it’s just so MESSY
Like, Sesshomaru finding the pearls AS he’s taking the twins to the barrier and going “Oh, neat” and giving them to his daughters, is SO FUCKING FUNNY TO ME. I know knowing him he may have planned that too, but can you IMAGINE one of the main plot points in the story originating like that? That would actually be hilarious
Seeing how well protected the twins were, and that even Jaken and Rin would come to raise them during the “rite of courage” I’m so much more relieved. (That was bothering me since like episode five or whatever)
I think Sesshomaru did want to see which twin would end up being stronger (for whatever reason) but that’s about it. He wouldn’t abandon and raise one over the other, he clearly talked to Rin about it before the birth as she didn’t say a word when he carried them off.
Yashahime deff has some potholes and inconsistencies (that may or may not be fixed in the future, who knows) but they’ve kept everyone in character so far and it was nice to see sessh again
Blocking antis posting in the sessrin tag is ✨self care ✨
please do so without engaging with them, they do not need your time, nor energy. Just enjoy the happy news!
Ok first of wow that episode was a lore dump in more ways then one. Also suck it to all the antis in the tag. Sessrin is canon! Ok let’s jump into it and excuse any grammar mistakes, typing this up on my iPads before I have to leave for work.
- Sesshomaru taking the twins from Rin. At first I was upset, like your wife just gave birth let her have a minute with her kids. But then I took a minute and thought about it and it made sense. Sesshomaru family was just threaten by Zero so he had to act fast. And good thing he did because he was immediately attacked as soon as he left the village. I also have seen some post where people theorized that Rin and Sesshomaru talked before hand and that make sense. He obviously planned to take them somewhere (all three of them) to a safe place and have them do their trials. Which brings me to…
- Sesshomaru you big softie. I’ve said it’s before that but the Rite of Courage sounds like it’s supposed to be hard and tough, and here is Sesshomaru putting his girls in a safe place to do them. An area of land that is protect from a shield? So challenging. So even though he wants his daughter to fend for their self he still is protecting them. And I think Rin was okay with the Rite because if you think about she did them too. Her family was killed by bandits so she fended for herself. And even when she traveled with Sesshomaru she stills fended for herself.
- Sesshomaru is not a bad guy and protected his brother and family. It’s so obviously to me that Sesshomaru and the gang came up with this plan to get kirinmaru off there back for a bit. Like how else did Inuyasha and Kagome knew to send Moroha away?
- Sesshomaru took Setsuna dreams to protect her because that how they were tracking her.
- Also was not expecting Koga to have raised Moroha. Also I think Kagome tears of the lipstick is somehow responsible for Moroha changing since they put such an emphasis on the tear shed by a mother.
Sesshomaru didn’t take rin as his mistress he married her she is his wife, this just make me🤗🤗 look how far the great lord as come to take a human as his wife sesshomaru i so proud of you, hope you break your father cursed cycle and not have the same fate.
Yashahime does a wonderful job of focusing on the wrong fucking thing for episode previews and being underwhelming. THE COMMET FRAGMENTS WAS RELEVENT FOR LIKE 5 SECONDS LMAO
also kind of disappointed we didn’t get more answers past the point when Towa disappeared but I’m sure with time we’ll get a similar episode like this.