last updated: 02/07/21
🖤 V A L ‘S M A S T E R L I S T 🖤
updated 28th October, 2020.
ALL REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN EXCEPT FOR SMUT. *indicates nsfw content. long fics are listed newest-oldest.
i write for the trio, draco, blaise, the twins, ginny, and the marauders(minus peter)
last updated- 19/01/21
draco fucking malfoy-
Draco Malfoy Masterlist
- Dear Draco
- Healing Hands (Sequel to Healer)
- Meeting Friends
- Love Potion
- In Dreams
- Want nobody else
- baby mine
- Time Heals (Series Masterlist)
- Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble
- A Taste of Perfection
- How To Stop Time: Touch
- this life is short, darling. so come, run away with me.
- Learning to Swim
- Sprinkles (drabble)
- Just The Way You Are
- Fessing Up (drabble)
- Seeing Stars (SMUT)
- Tell Me Something Good
- Somebody’s Heartbreak
- Paging Healer Malfoy (Series Masterlist)
- home is wherever I’m with you
- Bets and Bludgers
- First Date
- Accident Prone
- Something I Need
- Haunted Forests
- Good Days and Bad Days
- Love Languages
- what I was living for all along
- Stargazing and Waltzing
- Chase Away The Dark
- Chasers and Cuddles
- Late Fees
- Wait For Me
- Baby, Please Come Home
- Long Lost Love (series masterlist)
- A Reader Lives a Thousand Lives
Need some music to get your creative juices flowing? We’ve got you covered!
1. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
2. Bones by Ms Mr
3. Uprising by Muse
4. We Are Responsible by Anna Johnson
5. Anything Could Happen by Elli Goulding
6. Renegades by X Ambassadors
7. Resistance by Muse
8. Stompa by Serena Ryder
9. It’s Time by Imagine Dragons
10. Lantern by Josh Ritter
11. Human by The Killers
12. Final Masquerade by Linkin Park
13. Escape by Kongos
14. Drive it Like You Stole it by the Glitch Mob
15. Edge of a Revolution by Nickelback
16. Crystals by Of Monsters and Men
17. Hero of War by Rise Against
18. Search and Destroy by 30
Seconds to Mars
19. Secrets by OneRepublic
20. Monsters by Matchbook Romance
21. Invincible by Skillet
22. Gold by Imagine Dragons
23. Human Race by Three Days Grace
24. Into the Fire by Thirteen Senses
25. Vox Populi by 30 Seconds to Mars
26. Human by Christina Perri
27. Some Kind of Monster by Neon Trees
28. What I’ve Done by Linkin Park
29. Away From the Sun by Three Doors Down
30. State of My Head by Shinedown
31. Cough Syrup by Young The Giant
32. Sick Of It by Skillet
33. Centuries by Fall Out Boy
34. Mountain At My Gate by Foals
35. Castle by Halsey
36. Pompeii by Bastille
37. Save the World by Swedish House Mafia
38. Who We Are by Imagine Dragons
39. I Own You by Shinedown
40. Collective Amnesia by Rise Against
41. Viva La Vida by Coldplay
42. Inferred by Placebo
43. Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy
44. Burn by Elli Goulding
45. Derezzed by The Glitch Mob
46. You Make Me Want to Die by The Pretty Reckless
47. Glittering Clouds by Imogen Heap
48. Outcast by Shinedown
49. Oh, What a Life by American Authors
50. It’s About Time by Young The Giant
51. Kingdom of Rust by Doves
52. Somewhere Only We Know by Keane
53. Kerosene Dreams by X Ambassadors
54. Recondite mixed by Wahbi Abderrahamane
55. Aftermath by Muse
56. Ready, Aim, Fire by Imagine Dragons
57. Empty Gold by Halsey
58. Believer by Imagine Dragons
59. Meet Me On the Battlefield by SVRCINA
60. Feed The Machine by Nickelback
61. The Bad in Each Other by Fiest
62. Warrior by Beth Crowley
63. Midnight City by M83
64. Not Afraid Anymore by Halsey
65. Yamaha by Delta Spirit
66. Beast by Nico Vega
67. Polarize by Twenty One Pilots
68. Gasoline by Halsey
- the entire bee movie script in a playlist (still in progress). the goal is to finish this by the end of 2020!
- i’ve never known who i am and that stresses me out. someone please tell me why i exist.
- i’m the funny friend but i get sad, sometimes. i am not your court jester and you are suffocating me. i am my own person; let me breathe
- this is an ode to the alcoholics out there. i see you; i acknowledge you; i’m proud of you; and you will be okay
- this friendship has been built on trauma bonds and i needed to leave to ensure that my mental health is okay
- hoeing around doesn’t make me feel any less lonely
- I’M A FRAUD!!!!!!!! impostor syndrome be like that
- party mix for horny hoes; a 3.5 hour playlist featuring dance-worthy bops that you can grind on with other fellow whores!
- a lament… no, an ode… to the greatest shitstorm of a movie i have ever seen. yes, this is a playlist about Cats (2019)
- new decade, new me. time to transform myself! but in a good and healthy way, of course
- christmas makes me feel numb and i don’t know why
- BDSM cowboy yeehaw vibes
- i have feelings for this son of a bitch, but i’m too much of a coward to tell him how i feel about him and i’m too TIRED to chase his clown headass
- i don’t care what the context is, all i know is that i love you and i want you in my life forever. i love you and i always will.
- kinky klowns
- sometimes you just gotta cry in the shower y’know?
- hey, friend. if you’re ever feeling overwhelmed, just listen to this playlist, it’ll be like i’m right there beside you. stay hydrated. i love you.
- FUCK men. i’m hot and that’s all that matters
- we were friends and i started to really like you… and then your immature headass decided to ghost me and now i’m sad
they’re best listened to in order since i’m a nerd and i like it when my playlists make sense, sonically and in terms of narrative. also, every image in my spotify were all taken by me!
Florence and the Machine - Only If For a Night
This Mortal Coil - Dreams Made Flesh
P.S.: Keep in mind a lot of these songs might not be ‘‘witchy’‘ or have ‘‘witchy’‘ lyrics but some people suggested them to me because they help them with their craft, put them in a ‘’witchy’’ mood and inspire them with certain spells for certain situations like strained/toxic relationships, breakups and heartbreaks, not feeling accepted, family problems, mental illness (although if you are feeling like you want to end your life, please talk to a professional), etc. (or curses, though I’m pretty neutral about curses and hexes.) Use the ones you like, and ignore the ones you don’t or don’t do it for ya. Thank you!
KEEP THE SUGGESTIONS COMING SO I CAN ADD THEM AND IT GROWS IN SIZE!
“What does JJ stand for?”
Summary: Though you had known JJ for a while, his full name was a mystery to you. So you ask, and it’s the first time that you’ve ever see him get so nervous and giggly!
“Is it Jack Johnson? Joe? Jake? Joe Jack?”
You sat with JJ by the beach, made a small fire and watched the frothy waves crash onto the shore while he laughed at all your wildly incorrect guesses of what the two J’s in his infamous nickname stood for. You were really making him giggle, shaking his head and flashing those spiky white teeth. He was laughing so hard that he almost cried and it looked like his big round dimples would burn holes right through his cheeks.
“No dude it’s worse, like, it’s way worse than that.” He chuckled, waiting for your next incorrect guess.
“Damn, I don’t know…Joseph? Jo Jo? Oh my god if your name is Jo Jo I…” You started to tease him about the possibility of his name being Jo Jo and he waved his hand, shaking his head.
“Uh uh, worse.” He chuckled, taking a swig of his beer and then resting his elbows on his knees.
“Worse than Jo Jo?” You questioned, your eyebrows shooting up so high that they damn near disappeared. “You’ve got to give me some kind of clue, dude.”
He pursed his lips together before giving you a coy smile and scratching the back of his ear. “Well for starters, it’s a fucking girl’s name, and secondly, you’re never going to guess what it is.”
“Jolene.” You nodded. “It’s Jo Jolene.”
He erupted into a fit of giggles, shoving your knee.
“C’mon man, why won’t you just tell me?” You practically pleaded, giggling too. “Really, how bad can it be?”
“Fuck… you know what, fine.” He said, rather shyly, taking another sip that seemed to last an enternity from the bottle. “Now if I tell you, you better promise that you won’t laugh.” He said.
You promised. He took another long swig.
“It’s uh…it’s Jesse.” He said, going pink. “Jesse Jameson, got two first names.” He looked real shy about it, giving you a soft laugh.
It was sweet to watch JJ get a little shy, and you for one thought that a name like Jesse Jameson was hot as hell. “Jesse Jameson…” You repeated with a grin. “Like the outlaw Jesse James?”
He shrugged and rubbed his arm, looking at the bonfire. “Everyone always says that.”
“It’s hot.” You shrugged back.
He glanced from the fire over to you, scrunching up his nose. “What?”
“What?” You said back, nonchalantly.
“You’re full of shit.” He chuckled, shaking his head.
“No I’m serious!” You giggled “Jesse Jameson is a hot name! You know what, it suits you, you really look like a Jesse.”
He went pink and snickered to himself. “Alright, if you say so.”
You nodded, looking at him with your tongue pressed to the inside of your cheek.
“Mhm…Jesse Jameson…” You repeated to yourself quietly, wondering if the others knew.
Summary: Reader writes JJ letters as their daughter grows up without him. (written in first person)
Warnings: casual swearing, implied character death, angsty but it’s also cute
August 30, 2024
Baby girl was born today, my love.
The contractions woke me up around 3AM. I wasn’t sure if it was real this time. Last week, I thought it was time but it just ended up being Braxton-Hicks so they sent me back home. This time I waited a little longer to call anyone, but when I felt my water break I knew it was time. I called John B first, and he was instantly in his car on the way to pick me up. I called Kie while I waited for JB. She yelled which woke up Pope. Pope freaked out, of course. He grabbed the phone from Kie and started listing off all the items I needed to make sure were in my hospital bag. I had to remind him that he was the one who packed the hospital bag for me a few weeks ago. He didn’t like that I laughed at him, but I was glad to have something to distract me from the pain.
When John B got here, Sarah was in the backseat with a homemade smoothie. She said she’d read online that it helped with labor pains. I drank it to make her happy, but that shit was gross. Almost gross enough to distract me from the contractions. Almost.
You’re lucky I love you, J. There’s no way I’d push a head out of my vagina if I didn’t love you. Labor was so fucking painful. I knew it was going to be bad, but I never could have imagined this. I felt like someone grabbed my insides and twisted them like they were wringing out a wet towel. When I pushed, Sarah held my left hand and Kie held my right. We all cried when she finally came. When I met her, all the pain was worth it.
Oh my god I love this 🥺🥺
Word Count: 4.2k
soft jj x best friend reader
A/N: I have no idea why but ‘Go To Town’ by Doja Cat reminds me of JJ (listen it if you want to), so I came up with this lil scenrio based off the song but not really? but who doesn’t love a good dance sesh to tease a cute boy. Just some cute JJ love tbh, everyone has the angsty, hard ass jj heres a lil content smol jj. This is my first jj fic so pls be kind. truly a white mans whore so i’ll include my masterlist for my other writings Xx
*not my gif credit to owner*
“take me to your best friend’s house
marmalade we’re makin’ out oh yeah”
Rose-Ann “Rosie” Mae Connolly is freshly emancipated and finally returning to her home in the OBX after 3 months away. 16-years-old and living alone, she’s ready to have the summer of a lifetime with her friends-since-middle-school pogue crew. But with a mysterious treasure hunt and new-found feelings for her oldest frenemy, she’s in for more than she could’ve ever imagined.
Table of Contents
Kol and Natali met 1002 while his family was in France. But they got together again after hundred and plus years and were together for almost nine hundred years. Klaus didn’t like them together so he took every chance to dagger Kol and to separate them. But what will happen when he is not in control anymore?
Read to find out!
⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TVD OR TO, NOR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM THOSE TWO SHOWS. I ONLY OWN MINE PLOT LINES FOR THE STORY AND ANY OTHER ORIGINAL CHARACTERS THAT I CREATE.
- MOODBOARD, AESTHETIC, EDITS..
- PART 1: | I’M THE STORM.. SO WAIT! |
- PART 2: | I STILL WAIT FOR YOU |
- PART 3: | KEEP THEM APART |
- PART 4: | I HOPE YOU SUFFER |
- PART 5: | WHO’S IN CONTROL NOW? |
- PART 6: | AND SO IT BEGINS.. |
- PART 7: | UNPREDICTABLE |
- PART 8: | DANCING WITH THE DEVIL |
- PART 9: | DARK NECESSITY |
- PART 10: | HOUSE OF MEMORIES |
- PART 11: | DANCING IN THE DARK |
- PART 12: | A FLAMED CONNECTION |
- PART 13: | DESIRE |
- PART 14: | FAKE FRIENDSHIP |
- PART 15: | NEON LIGHTS |
- PART 16: | AN OLD frENEMY |
- PART 17: | WELCOME BACK TO MYSTIC FALLS |
- PART 18: | LET’S FORGIVE, BUT NOT FORGET |
- PART 19: | BECOMING THE TOWN OF PAIN |
- PART 20: | TIME TO GO DOWN |
- PART 21: | WE ARE, WE ARE.. MONSTERS |
- PART 22: | LITTLE SISTER |
- PART 23: | THE WRONG HOUSE |
- PART 24: | SECRETS & MORE SECRETS |
- PART 25: | LIVING A LIE |
- PART 26: | A TOUCH OF INSANITY |
- PART 27: | READY OR NOT HERE WE COME |
- PART 28: | YOU CAN’T HIDE |
- PART 29: | CALM BEFORE THE STORM |
- PART 30: | THE TRUTH REVEALED |
- PART 31: | ANNOYED TO DEATH |
- PART 32: | DANCE QUEEN |
- PART 33: | NOT AFRAID ANYMORE |
- PART 34: | WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE OF NEW ORLEANS |
- PART 35: | SPELL OUT THE SECRET |
- PART 36: | THE SECRET WEAPON |
- PART 37: | I HAVE A FIGHT TO WIN |
- PART 38: | WICKED WITCH OF THE FRENCH QUARTER |
- PART 39: | WE’LL TAKE IT FROM HERE, DARLING |
- PART 40: | REIGNING PAIN IN NEW ORLEANS |
- PART 41: | OUT IN THE WOODS |
- PART 42: | FACING THE CONSEQUENCES |
- PART 43: | WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE? |
- PART 44: | SOME SECRETS AREN’T MEANT TO BE TOLD |
- PART 45: | DEATH IS NOT THE END |
- PART 46: | TU NOMBRE SE SABRA, POR LA ETERNIDAD |
- PART 47: | THERE IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN DARKNESS AND LIGHT |
- PART 48: | LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR |
- PART 49: | KILL OF THE NIGHT |
- PART 50: | THEY ARE BACK, AREN’T THEY? |
- PART 51: | A HIDEOUT IN THE WOODS |
- PART 52: | FAMILY IS POWER |
- PART 53: | TAKING BACK WHAT’S MINE |
- PART 54: | AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED |
- PART 55: | BURN THE WITCH |
- PART 56: | IT MUST BE CHRISTMAS |
- PART 57: | LONG LOST SISTER |
- PART 58: | THE DEVIL YOU KNOW |
- PART 59: | FAMILY DINNER |
- PART 60: | THE FIRST ENCOUNTER |
- PART 61: | NEW DAY, NEW DRAMA |
- PART 62: | THIS IS HOW IT ENDS |
- PART 63: | WE’LL BE BACK |
- PART 64: | DIAMONDS ARE GIRLS BEST FRIEND |
- PART 65: | THE MASSACRE OF ST. TROPEZ |
- PART 66: | GAMES OF IMMORTALS |
- PART 67: | I’LL SEE YOU IN HELL OR NEW ORLEANS |
- PART 68: | THE RETURN |
- PART 69: | MIDNIGHT |
- PART 70: | KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER |
- PART 71: | DEVILS YOU KNOW |
- PART 72: | BLOODLETTING |
- PART 73: | CHRISTMAS BEFORE NIGHTMARE |
- PART 74: | TRISTAN’S SPLENDID END |
- PART 75: | SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS |
- PART 76: | FANGLORIOUS |
- PART 77: | SUDDEN TURN OF EVENTS |
- PART 78: | NO REST FOR THE WICKED |
- PART 79: | “FAMILY BONDING” |
- PART 80: | THE BEGINNING OF THE END |
- PART 81: | THE AFTERMATH | (coming soon)
I’ll update this when I post the new part. Everyone that wants to be on a tag list can send me a message. And be sure to leave the review if you like my story. :)