Hello again, everybody! Logn time no see, eh?
Here is another art collection I made. Just to be clear, it’s similar to the collection of my emoticlones I made last year, but this time it’s Danny’s emoticlones, as You can see. If You wanna see my other collection, just click ‘emoticlones’ on the tag section below and You’ll find it on my profile, along with my other works. And now here’s introduction to Danny’s various personalities:
1. Blue/Normal: Danny in his human form, but a little older(late teens or young adult) and has new clothes. I can see him being his cool, friendly, helpful anf funny self, but with a little maturity.
2. Pink/ Happiness: Danny’s laughing here and on his shirt there’s a grinning emoticon if You look closer to his chest. I don’t mind his jokes or banters which make me already laugh or giggle. Even in fanfics his sense of humor cracks me up. XD
3. Purple/Passion: Danny is wearing the outfit similar to one from “Masters of All Time’‘ episode and he’s holding a flower while having this flirty/lovey dovey look at the camera. At first I planned to draw him like this: https://giphy.com/gifs/nickelodeon-danny-nicktoons-CSYiBgoTgemsM, but in the end it came differently, but originally.
4. Yellow/Knowledge: There’s something on the net called “The Reverse Trio’‘, right? So if Danny was the smartest guy in class who wears glasses, that wouldn’t be a bad thing for me. After all witty guys are cool, but not the types like the Smarty Smurf who instead is too full of himself and know-it-all.
5. Gray/Timid/Shy: I made Danny wearing a hoodie because this emoticlone of his is very, very shy and barely trusts others. Even if he does something by accident, he apologises for it many times. I guess he likes pretty girls too, but sometimes he doesn’t want to make a fool out of himself in front of them. That’s very relatable. I can imagine him as emo because fo that, but then everyone would confuse it with his gothic alternative, I suppose.
6. Green/Bravery: I added Super Danny here, because he acts like a superhero. I think he represents Danny’s heroic bravery just fine. Fakers like Major Man from PPG should learn something from true heroes like Danny, PPG and many others if they plan to be heroes themselves, with or without superpowers.
7. Orange/Rudeness: Here Danny’s a punk rebel who wears like a thug, but he rebels for good reasons. His actions against Vlad, GiW and even A-lister bullies at school would sure be rude to some people, but impressive to most(me included). Sorry if I didn’t fully color his leather outfit here. Oh, and do You recognize that starnd on Danny’s hair? It looks like in “Phantom Panet’‘, but here Danny’s in his ghost form.
8. Brown/Sloth/Laziness: Yep, “Identity Crisis’‘ reference once again! Fun Danny is cool dude to hang out with and I think he takes “Hakuna Matata’‘ motto seriously when it comes to chilling out and having fun.
9. Red/Rage: The most feared and dangerous emotions of all! Danny’s ghost form as the new king od the Ghost Zone. The good one, not the evil one, of course! Even when his eyes glow green when he gets mad in his human form, it’s good NOT to tick him off under any circumstances because he can be really scary then.
10. White/Pure: I added angel wings and halo on Danny to show it’s also the most powerful emoticlone of his, but unlike rage it rules among other emoticlones. I didn’t draw his usual ‘DP’ logo on hid chest, because I had no idea what kind of symbol to draw there instead.
That’ all from me, guys. Hope You like this collection! Because if You do, You’re welcome to like & comment on it. But please, no thieves, haters, cyberbullies or trolls allowed! thank You for Your attention and enjoy!
I don’t own Danny because he belong to Butch Hartman, while the idea of emoticlones was inspired by Raven from DC & WB’s “Teen Titans’‘!
I draw these for Flower Princess11 from Fanfiction.Net and DeviantArt. I was inspired by one of her fanfics(which doesn’t have the ending I expected sadly ) as well as by the game “Yandere Simulator’‘ which I’ve never played before. but the videos made by its creator look quite interesting. However, I missed Dani and Jazz, because they’re more like sisters to Danny than love interests. Sorry.
I hope You don’t mind me giving the characters, do You? I have nothing against their original outfits, but sometimes they need to look fresh. Plus experimenting with outfit designs is what I like to do for the characters. ^v^
The quotes said by Paulina’s rivals are the same like in this video, even though some of them have been changed to match the DP universe: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjjp-yD8brcAhXHhqYKHZDNAw8QtwIwCHoECAQQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAa7ovZGvY6o&usg=AOvVaw3xmN1IuuatT3Q3ikUBoSzu.
Enjoy and let me knwo what You think. No haters, trolls nor thieves allowed on my site! Thank You!
I don’t own DP, “Yandere Simulator’‘ or the fanfic inspired by these 2 beccause they belong to Butch Hartman, Yanderedev and Flower Princess11! I oly own the pictures I drew!
PowerPuff Girls Z(or according to my DPxPPGZ fanfic The Power Halfa Girls) in their 80′s themed outfits! Something I made in case I’m going to write a chapter based on the episode “Masters of All Time’’ at the end. Quite a good idea, isn’t it?
Please, don’t steal the pictures nor say anything rude about them! I make art for entertainment and fun only! Thank You!
I don’t own DP nor PPGZ, because they belong to their rightful owners and creators! I only own the fanfic I’m writing and all the pictures I draw for them!
This is my another art collection, but this time it’s dedicated to “Pokemon’’ franchise which was made by the genius, Satoshi Tajiri, who has autism. I have it too and I’m not afraid to share this fact. It’s unbelievable the autistic people like us are able to invent something brand new and fascinating like this franchise. Here are my stater Pokemon I choose for the scenario about what if I was a Pokemon trainer(note that I like every Pokemon, even all the starters, as much as I love real life animals, but what’re You gonna do if You have to choose only one starter, even though You wish You could pick’em all?) :
1. Flora the Bulbasaur - my first Pokemon starter in I caught in“Pokemon Go’’ game a year ago. She still hasn’t evolved, but no matter what I accept her for what she is, as well as the rest of Pokemon.
2. Splash the Totodile - I’m not worried by the fact his kind likes to bite everything. I chose him not only because he’s cute and funny, but also because his voice oddly reminds me of Donald Duck’s. Isn’t that a strange coincidence?
3. Mint the Treecko - He seems calm and relaxed and when he’s chewing his twig, it reminds me of how I chew my chewing gum. I’m a gumaholic and as You can see we both enjoy chewing. Now do You know why I named my Treecko Mint? Because it suits him somehow. Plus our habbit is way better and safier than smoking which is is uncool and unhealthy.
4. Flambe the Chimchar - I drew him, because it reminds me of Ash’s Chimchar which used to be Paul’s. Poor thing. I felt pity for it and in my opinion trainers like Paul act more like monsters than trainers who lack the values of friendship, care and love. Pokemon are like ohana which means nobody gets left behind, be that humans, animals and even Pokemon.
5. Cindy the Oshawott - I named her after Amy Rose’s new voice actress, Cindy Robinson, even though Oshawott is originally voiced by Lisa Ortiz, who used to voice act as the pink female hedgehog. I think Cindy’s kind is as cute a real life otters. Who wouldn’t love such adorable things like these? Besides Amy was always my favorite “Sonic The hedgehog’’ character and I looked up to her as a kid. She taugh me to be brave, strong and never give up on my passions or dreams. Folks who hate both Amy and Oshawott are nobody, but heartless igrogands.
6. Shahra the Fennekin - my niece’s HappyMeal toy from Mcdonald’s is the only one she got from that place. I regret I didn’t get all the toys, but I hope I can buy them on the Internet instead, someday. I named this Pokemon after a certain character from “Sonic and the Secret Rings’’ game: https://wii.wikia.com/wiki/Sharha_the_Ring_Genie . Sharha sounds like a rare name to me and I think it suits my Fennekid perfectly. :)
7. Chelsea the Popplio - It hurts me when people say they hate Popplio, but I’m glad there are still people who wanna protect the underrated characters who are hated for dumb reasons. Here’s a beautful song I recommend You to listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8sJjhYmINs. Everytime I listen to this song, it makes me cry. Fanfics about it, too. I can’t help my soft heart. Injustice is one of the many things I hate in the world and I’d do anything to make it disappear forever no matter what, why and how.
That’s all for now. I hope you don’t mind the fact I look different in each picture and all of them are uncolored? I love experimenting with clothes and accessories and sometimes I feel the need to draw new outfits not only for myself, but for my friends and favorite characters, too. It gets a bit boring when Your appearance doesn’t change much, after all.
Please, don’t steal the pictures, because thieves aren’t welcome on my site! You can heart them and color them if You want, but first consult it with me, OK? Thank You.
I do Not own “Pokemon’’, because it’s Satoshi’s creation and rightful property of Nintendo’s!
I drew myself and my emotions in different colors and outfits. I haven’t fully seen one “Teen Titans’’ episode with Raven’s emoticlones, but I’ve heard about it and read fanfics based on this. Here’s a small introduction to my all colorful selves:
1. Blue/ Normal : What can I say? I’m calm, friendly and talkative towards my friends. I’m very creative and I like showing my abilities to others. My other emotions shall tell You more about me now.
2. Pink/ Happiness :I’m waving cheerfully at the camera. Also did You know the color pink spreads possitive aura? At least that’s what the Pink Panther said in his game “The Pink Panther: Hocus Pocus’’ which I recommend for pint & click games fans.
3. Purple/ Passion or Love: I’m holding a pencil here, because at first I thought it’s about passion than love. But now I figured I can write and draw whatever I want for my loved ones with passion, right?
4. Yellow/ Knowledge: I’m curious about the world and I love sharing trivias I find on the Internet, books or even TV with others. Most fo them are very useful, You know?
5. Gray/ Timid or Shyness: I covered my face with a giv sweater’s collar, because when in real life I meet somebody new, I become timid. Espeically around cute guys. But after I get to know them better, I come out of my shell.
6. Green/ Bravery:I’m holding a mouse in my hands after I saved its life. Last year I saved lives of mice, worms, a couple of lizards and even a small, tiny frog! Can You imagine that? I wonder what this year’ll bring this time around? One thing’s for sure: In my family I’m the only one who likes mice, while my mom nd older sister fear them for silly reasons.
7. Orange/ Rudeness: everybody has their moment for complaining about something they don’t like or they don’t wanna do. In this picture I’m refusing to babysit my niece who can be naughty sometimes. If I had to choose between babysitting little children and baby animals, I’d rather choose the second option.
8. Brown/ Sloth/ Laziness (I’m a harworking person, but when I feel ill or tired, I like to take a nap. The strange thing is that when I think too much in my dreamland, I fall asleep. But it happens rarely fortunately.
9. Red/ Rage: I guess I compare myself to this: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BewareTheNiceOnes. I get mad at bullies or snobs who think they can do whatever I want or think they’re better than others. As if! They can bite my shiny, soft butt! Note the similarity between Bender’s favorite quote to say, but my version is less vulgar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pRnQYS0S5c .
10. White/ Pure: It represents my inner peace, patience and harmony. It’s like ti dominates over other emotions or something like that.
That’s all for now. I hope You like the concept, because I must thank Raven for giving me such great inspiration to draw my small art collection. She may be gloomy, but I know ther’s something good inside of her.
Please, note to NOT steal my art or color it without my permission! I hate thieves. Thank You.
The original emoticlones idea belongs to DC and WB Animation Studio, while the pictures are mine only!
I made 3 OCs for Mrthunderkid’s fanfic called “Fable of A Phantom’’ which I highly recommend: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11485984/1/Fable-of-a-Phantom.
I drew younger female version of Frostbite, Undergrownth and Clockwork and their human disguises.
The first girl is Glacia. She’s the princess of the Far Frozen and she’s Frostbite’s daughter.
The second girl is Thoressa who’s Undergrownth’s pawn, but later turns good.
And last is Clockwork’s apprentice, Trista. I only drew her normal self, because I had no time to finish her baby and old forms.
Anyway it’s up to the author what he’ll do with them in the next chapters. It’s been a while since he updated the fanfic, but I keep on waiting patiently. I’m glad I could help by drawing something for the author of the fanfic.
Hope You like it.
I don’t own DP nor the fanfic , because they belong to Msthunderkid and Butch Hartman! I only own OCs and the pictures of them, only!
Alternative evil future forms of Hyper Banshee(Hyper Blossom), Rolling Soul(Rolling Bubbles) and Powered Ghoul(Powered Buttercup). They’re like a twist between the Powerpunk Girls and Dan Phantom. This will be useful for my PPGZ and DP crossover fanfic on Fanfiction.Net. But when will they appear? I don’t know yet, but oonly time will tell. Thats for sure.
I don’t own PPGZ nor Dp, becaue they belong to their rightful owners and creators! The only things I own are the pictures I draw, the fanfics I write and the ideas that pop out inside my head.
I wonder wheat’s this animation and where can I find it?
This picture of Riolu and Bunneary together reminds me this fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10857609/1/Danny-Phantom-Explorers-of-Life . I just wish it was continued.
Part 2 of Blanca’s outfits for the fanfic based on the “Pink Panther’’ games from the 90′s. As always here’s a small introduction:
1. On the left Blanca cheers for Pink at the archery tournament in Bhutan, while on the right she’s cheering at the knowledge challenge given by the Greek gods themselves.
2. Blanca’s winter outfits for both inside and outside in Siberia
3. On the left Blanca is wearing her outfit in Indonesia, while on the right she’s wearing that in Kenya
4. Blanca’s outfit for the trip to Israel itself.
That’s all for now. It You like it, heart and comment it.
I do NOT own “Pink Panther’’ or anything related to it, because it belongs to its rightful owners only!
The first part o my OC’s outfits for the fanfics based on 2 groovy games:
1. Pink Panther: Passport to Peril
2. Pink Panther: Hocus Pocus
These both are also based on the episodes from the 90′s which totally got my interest not only because there’s big similarity between both cartoon and PC games, but also because the Pink Panther himself talks, there are new several characters and many incredible adventures. Now the main introduction to each picture here:
1. Blanca disguised as Madam Bellanna Whitinghale in England
2. Blanca riding a camel in Egypt
3. Blanca as a Chinese opera singer and Mortal Kombat-themed warrior
4. On the left Blanca in sari in India and on the right she’s wearing her swimming costume in Australia
5. Waitress and maid Blanca from both games
6. Villain Buster Blanca
7. Disguised Blanca during the intro sequence.
Hope You like it.
I don’t own Pink Panther or anything from the series, because it belongs to its rightful owners and creators only!
This is something I haven’t done for a long time, but now I’m back. This small collage is like my previous ones. I found the pictures on the exact same side where You can find “A Goofy Movie’’ comicbook pages, too! Alas both the book and comic book are Danish, but who cares? It’s still awesome. I wonder if the are any books related to the movie’s sequel? Here’s the link to this website I mentioned earlier: https://es.fanpop.com/clubs/walt-disney-characters/images/40252395/title/walt-disney-book-scans-goofy-movie-danish-version-photo
If You like it, heart and commment it.
I don’t own Max Goof, the movie nor even the book, becuase they all belong to Disney, only!
Max’s outfits from the comic book based on “A Goofy Movie’’. It’s only a few, but who cares? I hope You like it.
Powerpuff Girls Z collages Part 3
Powerpuff Girls Z collages Part 2
PowerPuff Girls Z collages Part 1
Kaoru Matsubara/Powered Buttercup Collages Part 3
Kaoru Matsubara/ Powered Buttercup Collages Part 2
Kaoru Matsubara/Powered Buttercup Collages Part 1
Miyako Gotokuji/Rolling Bubbles collages Part 3
Miyako Gotokuji/Rolling Bubbles Collages Part 2
Miyako Gotokuji/Rolling Bubbles Collages Part 1