I don’t really know how to describe this feeling other than stressful, so I decided to draw it
Please let me draw and “sketchnote”
I will never forget the day when I was drawing, in the front row, with full out colored pencils in one of my 7000 level graduate school courses. And my professor walked by, glanced down, said, “Nice artwork!” and kept lecturing. She knew. She knew it was how I focused on the course material. It was validating and made me feel comfortable, confident, and alert the entire semester.
My math teacher in high school let me do this it was super helpful
- George Floyd - change.org
- George Floyd - amnesty.org
- George Floyd - colorofchange.org
- Get The Officers Charged
- Charge All Four Officers
- Breonna Taylor - moveon.org
- Breonna Taylor - colorofchange.org
- Breonna Taylor - justiceforbreonna.org
- Breonna Taylor - change.org
- Breonna Taylor - thepetitionsite.com
- Ahmaud Arbery - change.org
- Ahmaud Arbery - change.org 2
- Ahmaud Arbery - change.org 3
- Justice for Oluwatoyin Salau
- Pass The Georgia Hate Crime Bill
- Defund MPD
- Life Sentence For Police Brutality
- Regis Korchinski - change.org
- Tete Gulley - change.org
- Tony McDade - change.org
- Tony McDade - actionnetwork.org
- Tony McDade - thepetitionsite.com
- Joao Pedro - change.org
- Julius Jones - change.org
- Belly Mujinga - change.org
- Willie Simmons - change.org
- Hands Up Act - change.org
- National Action Against Police Brutality
- Kyjuanzi Harris - change.org
- Alejandro Vargas Martinez - change.org
- Censorship Of Police Brutality In France
- Sean Reed - change.org
- Sean Reed - change.org 2
- Kendrick Johnson - change.org
- Tamir Rice - change.org
- Tamir Rice - change.org 2
- Fire Racist Criminal From The NYPD
- Jamee Johnson - organizefor.org
- Darius Stewart - change.org
- Darius Stewart - moveon.org
- Abolish Prison Labor
- Free Siyanda - change.org
- Chrystul Kizer - change.org
- Chrystul Kizer - change.org 2
- Andile Mchunu (Bobo) - change.org
- Eric Riddick - change.org
- Amiya Braxton - change.org
- Emerald Black - change.org
- Elijah Nichols - change.org
- Zinedine Karabo Gioia - change.org
- Angel Bumpass - change.org
- Sheku Bayoh - change.org
- Angel DeCarlo - change.org
- Sandra Bland - change.org
- Sherrie Walker - change.org
- Darrien Hunt - change.org
- Cornelius Fredericks - change.org
- Elijah McClain - change.org
- James Scurlock - change.org
- Darren Rainey- change.org
*You don’t need to donate to change.org, donate directly to the families. Also if there’s a problem with a petition, please dm me instead of reblogging so I can fix it faster. *
Putting this to be posted again in a month so this doesn’t die.
Tag game: Name Your WIPs
Rules: list the file names of all of your wips, no matter how non-descriptive or ridiculous they are! Ask about a title that intrigues you the most and I’ll give a snippet or some info! Tag as many others as you have wips
- leave something of sweetness and substance
- Literal Papa wolf Toji + pup Megumi
- The Haunting of the Kurotakenojima Hotel
- dead lungs command it
- A Baby Bird is Not a Fledgling
- Sakusa as Carrie AU
- Imaginative Child of Mine
- Rango AU
- Selkie Satosugu
- Lovers on the Sun
- REPORT (Vulture)
- Just Smile
- The Devil Helps
- autistic Chuuya :D
- Eat Bitter, Taste Little Sweet
- Cuckoo Nest
I literally have only one WIP and it’s a Black Butler fanfiction
- Name: Til the Grim Reaper Sings
Tagged by: @plagueofskeletons
So I have a funny headcannon for Buck, In which “staying away from places with looney’s like polidori” means he ran off to the edge of town and is now hiding out in one of the dumpsters behind bruno’s gas station like the vampire raccoon of a child he is, and bruno just thinks that specific dumpster is haunted or something and just refuses to mess with it anymore.
(I kinda wanna draw him as a red raccoon now)
Pass the happy! 💌 When you get, this reply with 5 things that make you happy and send this to 10 more people! Get sending 🍃 :]
5 Things that make me happy:
1) Animal Crossing
2) Drawing (especially ✨comfort ships✨)
3) Info-dumping about my interests, OC’s, and any ideas that my cursed brain creates
5) Watching comfort movies/tv shows
✨💛 This is the Amazing Person Award! 🏆 Once you are given this award you are supposed to paste it in the ask of eight different people, who, in your opinion, deserve it. If you break the chain nothing will happen, but it is sweet to know someone thinks you're amazing inside and out ✨💛
Of fucking course
What sick bastard doesn’t
“You’d be surprised”, said Xaldien, who just lost four followers and received a lovely “men can’t be raped” anon shortly after reblogging this the first time.
If I don’t reblog this, assume I’m dead.
Always reblog this
If you Dont reblog this if u see it then i cant call u my friend
IF ANYONE TELLS ME THAT MEN CAN’T BE VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND RAPE, I AM SICKENED BY THEIR MERE PRESENCE ON MY BLOG.
If you disagree with me, unfollow my blog, block me and never look at my blog again.
If you want to debate about this or send anon’s about this, I will reply but your actions have consequences.
Out of 19000+ followers I have, only one of you actually reblogged about this issue, yet a lot of you have reblogged and liked a picture by playboy about catcalling and that how men should never do it.
Additionally, I have received abuse in my ask box (which I will be answering when I can) and threats. In particular death threats and rape threats.
I can see the real problem here already. Male domestic violence and rape is just invisible in our society because we don’t want to talk about this because it just damages the status quo of this fucking website.
I’m a male victim of child sexual abuse. We matter. Please, reblog this.
Please never forget male victims are real and it can happen to everyone/anyone
Make sure the romance is there on both sides people
Male victims are REAL
Protecting our sons
I SHALL NEVER STOP REBLOGING THIS WHEN I SEE IT.
Always always reblog
i will never not reblog
unfollow me if you won’t reblog
Healthy Cosplay Idea
For those who can’t &/or don’t want to smoke, try using a pocky stick while imitating/cosplaying as a badass smoking character. Orange flavored pocky sticks look like a tasty cigar ngl. U can also use a chocolate one to imitate another brand of cigarettes.
autistic traits that were ignored simply because I’m a girl:
- very obvious special interests in things like animals or hair were ignored as normal girl interests
- noise sensitivity was me being an uptight bitch
- meltdowns extending into teenage years were seen as typical for dramatic teenage girls
- love of colorful, sparkly, visually-stimulating things?? GIRL
- vestibular stimming only landed me in cheerleading and gymnastics
- severe social anxiety = shy girl!!!
- always saying “what”? can’t be her ears bc she has great hearing, must just be another ditzy blonde girl
- only eats specific foods/plain food? girls are sooo picky
- self-harming? red flag but still typical of girls who are “looking for attention”
- awkward laughing at everything because I don’t know what to FUCKING SAY?? giggly girl, very normal and cute (not)
- doesn’t go out a lot? the perfect daughter!
not to mention all of the symptoms that WEREN’T obvious because I worked so hard to hide them.
pls educate girls on autism so they don’t spend their formative years wondering why they feel so different.
uhm could u maybe explain how victoria acts towards buck? 🥺 I'm gettin invested in the victoria lore
If it is lore you so ask, then it is lore you shall have!
🦇Victoria is pretty chill towards Buck. He never really visit’s the school and she never really asks him to stop by, so the two only see each other when Victoria heads into town. But she heads into town pretty often, so they see each other plenty. You can typically find the two either getting into trouble, or vibing in the sewers. A place Victoria thinks is both disgusting and cool.
While neither one will admit it, they’re each a little envious of each other. For Buck, it’s the fact that Victoria has a family and a home to always go back too. For Victoria, it’s seeing how free Buck is. Seeing that he’s not tied down with any responsibilities or family legacy’s.
Overall, they get along really well