The people who are scared of Bill Gates microchipping them, are not worth microchipping.
the fuck does this mean
Remington New Model Police 1863
Manufactured by E. Remington and Sons c.1865-73 in New York - serial number 537.
.38 rimfire five-round cylinder, single action, Remington style cylinder release.
A smaller gun made using spare parts from 1858 revolvers. Much like the other revolvers in its family, the cylinder can be easily removed by pulling down on the loading lever and pulling out its axis. You can see the cylinder axis’ tabs sticking out from the front of the frame, sandwiched between it and the lever.
TIL In “The Land Before Time X” the long-neck dinosaurs gather together and believe in a myth that during each eclipse they must all stretch out their necks and help push the sun up so it doesn’t fall. They succeed and celebrate having saved the world.
Blurring isn’t enough. For crying out loud, just practice some actual opsec and don’t post photographs of activists. Even the smallest details taken from across multiple pictures can be put together to make a close enough approximation of somebody to lead bootlickers and/or cops straight to them.
LEARN TO BLUR YOUR PHOTOS
PROTECT BLACK LIVES
The Super Mario Bros. Super Show: “The Bird! The Bird!”
Mario welcomes the dark power of the invisible demon with open arms, but it proves too much for Peach and Luigi, who are knocked backwards by its very presence
A followup to yesterday’s mystifying story about gun enthusiasts posting photos of themselves with unsaftied guns jammed into their own crotches, fingers on the triggers.
It turns out that the origin of this is not “owning the libs” - it’s “owning responsible gun owners.”
Writing in Motherboard, Matthew Gault traces the origin to a battle between “Normies” (regular gun owners) and “Fudds” (compulsive musketfuckers).
The issue apparently stems from resentment at the reification of “trigger discipline” (not putting your finger on the trigger until you’re ready to shoot) and “muzzle discipline” (not pointing your gun at things you don’t intend to shoot).
Normies elevate these practices to a virtue, and routinely praise or condemn other gun owners’ pistol-selfies for their adherence (or lack thereof) to this standard.
To express their resentment, Fudds began photographing themselves with their pistols jammed into their crotches, fingers on the triggers, safety off. So yes, nothing to do with “triggering libs” and everything to do with “triggering normies.”
“Pointing a gun at your own dick” is normie shorthand for the kind of idiotic thing a Fudd might do, so the Fudds concretized the metaphor, by pointing their guns at their own dicks.
But, as Gault points out: “When you ironically point a gun at your dick, you’re still pointing a gun at your dick.”
To my knowledge that’s not what a “Fudd” is.
I’ve always heard that a “Fudd” is a gun owner who is very much in favor of gun-restricting laws.
Rogers Fund, 1962 Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, NY
Medium: Bronze, silver, iron
Ferb, I know what we’re gonna do today.
for people who are unaware of why the riots in minneapolis started happening, here’s the facts:
- it wasn’t george floyd’s protesters who started reacting violently; it was the cops.
- the protest was peaceful until the cops showed up in riot gear, and started using water cannons, followed up by tear gas and rubber bullets. i got videos from friends who were there, of people screaming and running away from the cops shooting the water cannons, rubber bullets and throwing tear gas at them. they were even shooting at the protesters dragging people away to get medical attention.
- speaking of medical attention, dispatch refused to provide any medical attention to the protesters. people literally had to drive their bleeding friends to the hospital because they refused to send ambulances.
- cops are using non-lethal weapons in a lethal way. they shot rubber bullets into people’s heads and injured them. there’s dozens of photos of protesters with bleeding head wounds from the rubber bullets.
- multiple people used police scanners and heard that there were undercover cops pretending to be violent protesters who were throwing rocks and whatnot at the police, with dozens of eyewitness accounts confirming that information.
- the person who instigated all the chaos last night (it was a fire at an autozone) with the looting and burning buildings is highly suspected to be an undercover cop pretending to be a protester, because the video of him keeps getting taken down. protesters tried to stop him but couldn’t because he had a hammer and they were scared for their safety.
- the cops jammed cell phone towers and cut live streams to interrupt broadcasts and to prevent people from seeing what was really going on and who actually started the violence.
- the cops lied about protesters being armed and about throwing rocks and are literally trying to continue the violence happening and yet no one is holding them accountable for that.
- and during all this, the cop that murdered george floyd still hasn’t been arrested. he has had more than ten complaints filed against him and was involved in three other civilian shootings in the past. and yet he’s still out free along with his three other buddies involved, probably sitting on his couch while all this chaos is happening.
so don’t get it twisted. the cops just want to change the narrative to make it look like they’re the wounded and righteous party, when they’re the ones who started reacting violently in the first place and are still acting violently. so don’t you ever forget who started this tragedy and murdered someone, and who are continuing to react to the situation with violence.
I think I really like wearing a mask in public.
Ok but He-Man has Skeletor
So apparently this are standarts now we live with. If it doesnt have Skeletor dont bother just throw into a trashcan and dont try to make anythig else only because there was no Skeletor.
People born in the 1990s are baby boomers now?????
Ok but He-Man has Skeletor
Ok Zoomer, Skeletor is just for shits and giggles and not even that relatable. And if I was a boomer, I would’ve born between 1920s-1990s, but I’m not. Tamatoa is a better villian than skeletor. Skeletor is just cheesy and outdated. Hell, Skeletor not even that hilarious or 3 dimensional character (behaviorally).
Ok but He-Man has Skeletor
Shera said gay, lesbian, and non binary rights better than he man. Shera also did body positivity and racial diversity .
She Ra: does not have Skeletor
He-Man: has Skeletor
now tell me again what the superior show is!!!!!!!
What I think is interesting about the “First they came for” poem is how people don’t really mention who the author was because Martin Niemöller was actually a conservative pastor initially and the point was that Communists, socialists trade unionists and Jews were all groups that the circles he ran with disliked (even if it wasn’t to the murderous levels of the Nazis) because of their shared godlessness and after the war he pivoted hard towards the left while also making it clear that he should’ve realized his errors when only people he saw as godless degenerates were being effected
Bring this back