- If the wind falls silent, she is listening to you. Speak.
- Always whisper.
- In case there is a wind swirl carrying autumn leaves, step back. Let her dance.
- Don’t go outside if the wind is howling. The ghosts are passing through.
- She already knows everything about you. Never lie.
- You may play the flute.
- Listen to storms. Don’t talk.
- She gives life to your words. Make them meaningful. Especially when you talk to her.
- If she whispers in your ear, listen closely. It means she trusts you enough to share her secrets.
- Words travel far and fast. Don’t say anything that could awake the spirits.
- She has a strong temperament and gets angry easily. Make sure to always be nice to her, you don’t want to be on her bad side.
- If she is talking to thunder, leave them alone. They don’t want you to hear.
- When she greets you with a breeze the following morning, pretend you didn’t hear them.
- A sudden draft is always a bad omen.
- Never, ever, complain about her. She will remember.