sneter call out post (2/?)
how can you only be married to someone on weekends? it’s not legal?
- Sneter was once a member of the Lukas family until he was inexplicably drawn to the Flesh.
- I am unaware of any other Lukases who ended up avatars to an entity besides the Lonely.
- Note: I still cannot discount the possibility of him being able to vanish people to the Lonely, or at least his own twisted version of it.
- According to police records, he seems to have acquired the spines of at least eight different people.
- All of the bodies were found horribly, impossibly alive, and somewhat gelatinous in nature.
- The police were quick to put them out of their misery though and all of the cases were kept off the books.
- I am still confused on how he is able to move, as he is described by an eyewitness as “flopping around like one of those car-dealership balloon guys” against their second-story window, while also being able to “snake on into it.”
- He appears to work as a captain of a shipping freighter known as “The Snundra.”
- There is evidence that he is married to an aspect of the Stranger referred to as, on both the marriage and divorce papers, as “Elias Bouchard.”
- There are no further notes about him besides the name and an image of a particularly insufferable-looking Savile Row mannequin with wire-frame glasses.
call out post for sneter (1/?)
he steals people’s spines! Come on people!