miscellaneous angst starters.
- when were you going to tell me?
- you can’t keep doing this to yourself.
- that’s…a lot of blood.
- can you walk?
- please don’t lie to me.
- you were supposed to leave.
- i’m not going anywhere without you.
- shh, it’s okay. it was just a dream.
- there was nothing more you could have done.
- it wasn’t your fault.
- this is all my fault.
- you aren’t acting like yourself.
- i’m never going to let [her/him/them] hurt you again.
- you’re hurting me.
- don’t ever do that again.
- go to hell.
- please don’t cry.
- you have to stay awake.
- i wish i could take the pain away.
- you could have died.
- hey – stay with me.
- it’ll be over soon.
- did you ever love me?
- i’m sorry. i can’t do this anymore.
- things won’t always hurt this bad.
- you passed out.
- how much have you had?
- i’m okay. it’s all fine.
- it’s not okay! you’re not fine!
- let me get you something for the pain.
- it’s nothing. it’s just a bruise.
- it’s clearly not nothing.
- have you been to the doctor?
- i didn’t mean the things i said.
- i thought we meant something.
- people who are okay don’t act like this.
- you don’t have to go through this by yourself.
- i don’t want you to be alone.
- please don’t regret me.
- i heard you crying.
- you need to get some rest.
- when was the last time you ate something?
- i’m worried about you.
- did you have another nightmare?
- [name], there’s nobody there.
- i want to be happy but i don’t think i deserve it.
- please talk to me.
- why are you mad at me?
- alcohol isn’t going to solve your problems.
- don’t leave me.
- did you do this to yourself?
- it’s breaking my heart to see you like this.
- tell me what’s wrong.
- tell me how to make it better.
- why don’t you care?
- get the hell away from me.
- please don’t do this.
- i can’t believe that you lied to me.
- just…stay for the night.
- you obviously can’t be trusted to take care of yourself, so let me do it for you.
- you can’t die. i won’t let you.
- just hang on, okay?
- hold my hand if you need to.
- i’m sorry.
- why do you have a gun?
- don’t panic.
- just breathe.
- you’re bleeding.
- i’m trying to stop the bleeding.
- you’ve been crying, i can tell.
- you should have told me sooner.
- i wanted to tell you in person.
- a phone call would’ve been nice.
- i hate you.
- i love you.
OK GUYS THIS IS A FUCKING PSA
if you google search ‘spooky scary skeletons’ do NOT click on this
its a fucking screamer, ok
at about 10 seconds in it comes up with fucking jeff the killers face and a loud screaming
i can promise its fucking loud
dont go on it
Hey so screamers don’t screw with me so I went ahead and checked and this is for real, do not go on this one!!!
Reblogging to warn people <3
UGH…screamers are the worst :(
Screamers don’t bother me, but boosting for those who are affected by them
Never gonna be over the tragically beautiful irony in George’s last words to Ringo —“want me to come with you?”
George, who was the first to propose Ringo as their new drummer. George, who adamantly insisted they had to make Ringo a Beatle. George, who moved heaven and earth to make sure Ringo fit in perfectly —who took a punch to the eye for him. George, who refused to play Australia if Ringo wasn’t there and flew across the world to visit him in the hospital mere days later. George, who shared a flat with Ringo in London. George, who covered Ringo’s drum kit with flowers to welcome him back after he temporarily quit the band. George, who helped Ringo compose his most famous Beatle song —and continued helping him compose after the Beatles were over.
George, who wrote Ringo a song in which he said he’d play his guitar with him till he dropped dead.
The last thing Ringo ever heard George say was literally the perfect analogy of their relationship. George left, but not without first assuring Ringo that he’d still be willing to go with him wherever he went.
sometimes i walk alone at night when everybody else is sleeping. i think of him and then i’m happy with the company i’m keeping. the city goes to bed and i can live inside my head.
showtunes edit meme: a solo i love (on my own from les miserables).