Ways to make your little feel little in public without embarrassing her /him.
1. Tie up her shoelaces for her, zip her coat.
2. Ask her to hold your hand when crossing the street.
3. She can hold one or two fingers, it makes her hand feel smaller.
4. Order her food for her at the restaurant.
5. Ask the waiter for crayons. She might be shy, but she’d love to draw a picture for you.
6. Push her on a swing at the park.
7. Buy nuts or fruits and let her feed the squirrels (non-citrus and unsalted, read about what you can feed them first!)
8. Take her to see a kids movie at the theatre.
9. Ask strangers walking their dogs if she can pet them. Most people say yes.
10. Let her sit on your lap when hanging out with friends.
What do you do to make your little feel little?
Colors of happiness Istg🥝
My whole vibe❤️
my favourite thing ever is looking at notebooks of people who are long gone. it’s just, something about seeing their handwriting, seeing a physical and intimate proof that they too existed and had ideas and thoughts and had so much to say and worry about, makes me feel like I am not wasting my time. and if they could go through it and live a life, I can too. to see their minds at work, story ideas, letters, poems, all in their handwriting… head in hands
Frida Kahlo / Mark Twain / Marie Curie / Proust / Van Gogh / manuscript of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Stevenson / poem by Christina Rossetti / letter from John Keats to his love
“You come home, make some tea, sit down in your armchair and all around there’s silence. Everyone decides for themselves whether that’s loneliness or freedom.”
With a cat sitting on my lap, contemplating the silence together. That’s peacefulness