??????? JARED 25 ??????
As an allo person in a relationship with a sex-repulsed ace person, I think it’s important to note that I don’t need sex with them, regardless of how attractive I might find them! I know how they feel about sex, and not only is the thought of crossing their boundaries an instant turn-off for me, I think it’s incredibly presumptuous to assume I could change their feelings if I try hard enough. They’re my partner! I don’t control them! If I want to do something, I start an open dialogue about it and try to meet them halfway, find something that works for both of us. Often I’m the one who ends up backing down for their comfort, and I’m okay with that, because I want my partner to feel safe and loved and respected, hard limits and all.
All that to say that if you’re a sex-repulsed ace person in the same boat, the pressure should not be on you to change for the comfort of your partner. Relationships are all about communicating to find a place in which you’re both happy and comfortable! If you’re uncomfortable with sex for any reason, you do not need to agree to it just to make your partner happy. Believe me, a good partner will care about your boundaries and be glad that you’re telling them your limits.
i fervently believe that Path To Isolation is not just a weiss song, its a song for all three of the schneeblings and I will die on this hill 100%
The real reason Weiss has so many songs is that she has to share them with her siblings
The thing about Robyn. The thing about Robyn Hill is.
There had to be a character like Robyn Hill in the Atlas Arc.
There had to be a character representing the interests of Mantle, providing the counterpoint to Atlas’s imperialistic bullshit. This was necessary for the narrative.
But they did NOT have to be Robyn Hill.
Robyn “Speak Truth To Power” Hill, Robin Hood, most beautiful woman on Remnant, leader of a queer socialist girl gang polycule, cocky and passionate and righteously angry, the hero Atlas both needs AND deserves, ultimate Leader Of The Rebel Alliance character, voiced by Cristina Valenzuela, fucking five foot eleven—
They didn’t have to go that hard. They did that for us.
So in your Salt and Ashes series (which I’m loving by the way), does Azula eat with the scarf on in front of everyone? Does she slip food down the top of it or something? Sorry to bother you but I was just curious.
Azula doesn’t really eat or drink around any other than Toph or tea around Iroh. She’ll take meals back in her quarters by themselves. It’s really only because Toph is blind. And Iroh makes it a point to not look in her direction when she lowers the scarf to drink.
She’s getting to the age and gaining the social awareness to start realizing her appearance is important. So Azula is extremely self-conscious about the scar. After three years, the only people who have seen it are Jian, Jee, and Iroh. And everyone knows not to push.
(One sailor tried to get it out of Jian. Jian got Shika to put that sailor on latrine duty for a week. The sailor complained to Jee about the punishment.
Jee doubled it.)
Weiss: What are you writing?
Winter: Whitley wants to know what kind of weapons I have stored at the academy. I’m letting him know it’s ‘classified’.
Weiss, looking over Winter’s shoulder: This just says, ‘Fuck around and find out’ in calligraphy.
THIS SHOW IS SO PURE!
It’s worth noting that Kenneth spent the entire episode making the game (and the subsequent fight) as inclusive as possible for JJ and his disabled friends (all of whom were played by disabled actors/actresses).
Of course I had to show the best part:
i am a:
🔘 gorgeous youth
🔘 equal opportunity death match
[The artist, putting a simple cake next to a much fancier one: “Aw man, that guy’s cake is way better than mine.” The Audience, gleefully holding up a knife and fork “HOLY SHIT! TWO CAKES!”]
People have written a lot of touchy-feely pieces on this subject but I thought I’d get right to the heart of the matter
additions from the og artist (credit)
Platonic snowpines where oscar hits a growth spurt and is now taller than whitley so whitley starts stealing weiss’ 4 inch heels. Snowpines nation how are we feeling about this?
@aliteralchicken weiss is an arms dealer supplying both sides of this war
dating regina george
- regina gives shit to a lot of people but never to you
- if anyone ever said anything bad about you in a snap regina would crush them to bits with her heel
- she’s very into PDA
- she will always have her hand somewhere on you or running her hands through your hair
- make-out sessions anywhere and anytime
- “ms. george, could you two please refrain from kissing in my class?”
- “ms. norbury could you please refrain from telling everyone that you’re in your early thirties when we all know that you dye your hair to cover up the gray roots, and heads up, it isn’t working.”
- you’re apart of the plastics of course
- you sit next to her at lunch everyday
- she loves spoiling you
- taking you shopping after school at the mall
- matching halloween costumes
- going to parties together and being fashionably late
- you calming her down when she gets really mad at someone because she always calms down when she’s with you
- her mom loves when you come over
- regina is very very very protective of you
- whether it be random salespeople, meat head jocks, or even someone who looks at you in the hall regina will show everyone your her’s
- she doesn’t like sharing
- especially you
- when cady came around you and her had the same bio class
- when damian was showing cady around she waved to you and you waved back
- this sparked regina’s interest, and she asked you who this girl was
- “that’s cady. she’s new. we’re in bio together. she’s cool.”
- which then prompts her to invite cady over and introduce herself as your girlfriend
- regina coordinating all your outfits to match
- even though she may come off as a mean girl, regina loves you more than anything in the world