I have two last exams to go through then I’m officially done with this semester.
🎧enhypen, mixed up
I’ve been getting some asks about my journaling habits, so I wanted to make a list addressing one question regarding my favorite prompts. These always make me feel better!
- List 3 positive habits you have and explain why they benefit you.
- If you had 2 other lives to live, what would you do with them?
- Discuss 3 people who encouraged you and has continually supported you. What qualities do they have that you admire?
- List 5 tasks that take up most (or a lot of) your week.
- What do you need to protect?
- Have you avoided anything this week?
- Create a list of books you plan to read.
- What do you want to learn to do?
- Create a list of movies you plan to watch.
- What are you currently looking forward to?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- When do you feel the most comfortable and at ease?
- What is discouraging you right now, and what can you do to move past it?
- List 5 short-term goals and explain steps you can take to achieve them.
- What is your biggest strength?
- What are you totally honest about?
- Who knows the most about you?
- Why are you proud of yourself?
- What would you do with a million dollars?
- What is and isn’t working in your life?
- What lessons are you currently learning?
- Create a gratitude list. List as many things as you can.
- What do you stand for?
- What moves you?
- What qualities do you enjoy about yourself, and how can you continue to develop them?
- Explain the best compliment you’ve ever received.
- Who are you right now?
- How have you changed in the past 5 years?
- List positive quotes that you enjoy or find motivating.
- Create a self-care playlist of positive songs.
- Discuss your favorite movies, books, hobbies, music, foods, drinks, etc.
- List things that make you happy.
- What are your wildest dreams?
- Write a bio for your future self - who you want to become - but write it in the present tense.
- Describe your ideal day.
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
- When do you feel vibrant, electric, and alive?
- How can you be a source of love and magic to the world?
- How can you incorporate more fun and play into your life?
- What experiences trigger fear for you?
- Discuss 3 times you were proud of yourself.
- How does stress emerge in your life, and how can you manage it?
- How do you compare yourself to others?
- What can you do to make yourself feel calmer and more peaceful?
- What are you here to do (what is your purpose)?
- What do you no longer need?
- What do you know for sure?
- If you could start your life over, what would you change?
- Write a letter to your teenage self.
- What have you learned today?
- What would you do if you had no fears?
- Write a letter to a fictional character.
- Write about something that didn’t happen.
- What do you wonder about?
- List your favorite sounds.
- What are you worried about, and what can you do about it?
- What do you have difficulty accepting?
- Write about an act of kindness you performed or witnessed today.
- Discuss your favorite memory.
- How can you practice self-care?
- Is there a difference between happiness and fulfillment?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- List some of your insecurities about your physical body, and then, for each body part, write down something positive about it.
- Create a word map with the word “Identity” in the center.
- Focus on a regret that haunts you.
- What does family mean to you?
- What did you believe about love as a teenager, and how have your beliefs changed?
- Describe a moment that changed the course of your life forever.
- Write a letter to your future self.
- Are you introverted or extroverted?
- What does beautiful thinking mean to you?
- What are your favorite words?
- What is your aesthetic, or personal style, and who or what has influenced it?
- What is your favorite way to spend the day?
I forgot lycée s are open now…
05.05.2021 // Wednesday
I hope i survive studying these books! I am starting with the first part (mechanics 1) and I have already studied a little from electricity and magnetism. But now I’m doing it again, seriously this time :) lets hope for the best.
Also, my lazy self didn’t bother to clean my table bc I have been studying in my parents’ bedroom for a couple of days now.
Oof. I have no doubt I failed the AP calc exam today. It was harder than I ever could have imagined, and I had no idea how to do basically anything. I know I tried my best and other people likely struggled too, but I still feel like I completely blew it. I don’t even wanna know what score I got
Welp, at least it’s over and I can now attempt to do better on my other 2 AP tests. Good luck to everyone else with upcoming AP tests, finals, or other exams!
🎶: “Don’t Look Back”- Boston
I almost had a heart attack…
Shoutout to that time I fought with my best friend’s (then) boyfriend’s best friend about who was getting mistreated in their relationship. I don’t know where you’re Denis but I hope you realized we are both dumb
Why is she like this 🤦♀️
just finished two chapters of the third book of midnight’s children for today. i’ve planned out the reading schedules for tomorrow. will try to follow them. however, the catch with modernist books is, they make you dive into the throes of imagination after every line, hence it’s almost impossible to gulp them down/read a lot at one go, hence not trying to take in a lot or else i’ll be overwhelmed.🍒🏳️🌈after much consideration/thingking, i’ve decided to maintain a manual blog/account/record/diary of my daily thinking notes, specially the ones i get while reading books. it’ll be messy and that’s okay. that’s the whole idea of taking it down on a page, so that they stop messing with my brains. i started it from today and it has been very helpful already. i’m pouring down my unedited versions of chains of thoughts entangled with each other and as i sit to pen them down, several others related to the same subject matter, show up and get added there which really increases my confidence to think more. enough talk. here’s a glimpse of the notes. 🍀🌿
[also, to increase the span of my concentration in these difficult times and stop phone addiction, i got the idea of an app named forest, several times on this platform and today, finally i downloaded it and it is amazing and already helping me to focus more on my tasks. thanks tumblr! this site has been the best thing ever since second wave of corona hit our lives!] 🌱🍁
// tempus edax rerum //
haven’t posted in a hot minute but I’m officially done with zoom classes and only have 7 months left until I’m officially done with my doctorate and considered a physical therapist!!! anyway time is fleeting and that’s the theme of my spread lol
🎵: fever - enhyphen
04.05.21// studying is looking a lot different this year than last. My partner and I were on the last day of prep for our mock trial when it was cancelled due to covid.
We prepared for our mock trial for 5 months and we weren’t even able to do it. I flew home less than a week later.
It’s been a wild, wild year with so many missed opportunities and missed celebrations. Here’s to the next year being more positive.
🎧: hey ma - Bon Iver