A mock up of what SGE could look like once it’s up on Netflix!
We really got to see the actual potential of the Umbrella Academy this season, huh?
Luther using his body as a shield (and thankfully no longer talking about him being sent to the moon)Diego being able control any projectile not just knives (and did we actually see him being civil towards Luther more than once?)Alison embracing her powers to the fullest (she totally blew our minds *ahem*)Klaus no more afraid of his powers, instead controlling an army of ghosts (also he’s been sober for over 3 years *i cri* ಥ‿ಥ)Five literally bringing his siblings back to life (and apparently now he gives pep talks too?)Ben finding out he can possess people then using it to stop the apocalypse (I can’t talk about him without sobbing anymore-)Vanya no longer a walking bomb but actually being able to take command of her powers (also her chaotic gay energy? oof).
The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Soundtrack
- “Beyond the Sea” - Bobby Darin
- “Right Back Where We Started From” - Maxine Nightingale
- “My Way” - Frank Sinatra
- “You Must Be an Angel” - Richard Myhill
- “Trying” - Fran Powers
- “I Wonder What The Future Holds For Me” - Glenn Snow
- “Rocket Fuel” - DJ Shadow (feat. De La Soul)
- “Be Thankful You’re You” - Fern Jones
- “Crazy” - Daniela Andrade, cover of Gnarls Barkley
- “Comin’ Home Baby” - Mel Tormé
- “You Only Want Me When You’re Lonely” - Jim Boyd
- “Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo” - Perry Como and the Fontane Sisters
- “Who’s That Knockin’” - The Genies
- “I’m a Man” - The Spencer Davis Group
- “I Gotta Get the World Fff My Back” - Bill Martin and Phil Coulter
- “Sunny” -Boney M
- “I Don’t Care What They Say About You” - Mack & Gwen With The Country Playboys
- “I’ll Never Do You Wrong” - Joe Tex
- “Golden Brown” The Stranglers
- “Love Is Blue” - Marty Robbins
- “Renegade” - Styx
- “Have You Ever Been Hurt” - Helen Wilson
- “Unwind Yourself” - Marva Whitney
- “I Was Made For Lovin’ You” - KISS
- “Major Tom (Coming Home)” - Peter Schilling
- “He Can’t Love You” - Joe Hunter feat. Four Holidays
- “Hey Da Da” - Andrea Litkei & Ervin Litkei
- “Twisting the Night Away” - Sam Cooke
- “Bad Guy" - The Interrupters, cover of Billie Eilish
- “Hello" - My Kullsvik, cover of Adele
- “Won’t Be Long” - Aretha Franklin
- “An Old-Fashioned Christmas” - Jack Huddle
- “Hold On, I’m Comin’” - Sam and Dave
- “I Live Alone” - Bob Cox
- “The Order of Death” - Public Image Ltd.
- “In Hell I’ll Be In Good Company” - The Dead South
- “Polk Salad Annie” - Tony Joe White
- “Give Me A Reason To Stay” - Zoe Muth
- “Sister of Pearl” - Baio
- “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)” - Backstreet Boys
- “Pepper” - Butthole Surfers
- “Dancing With Myself” - Generation X
- “Violin Partita No. 2 in D Minor” - Johann Sebastian Bach
- “Here Comes The End” - Gerard Way (feat. Judith Hill)
- “Wicked Game” - Parra for Cuva (feat. Anna Naklab)
“Scorpius malfoy and albus potter are gay for each other,” I say into the mic.
The crowd cheers loudly, they give me a standing ovation and I bow. However, a single figure remains seated, silent.
There, in the fifth row: j.k.rowling herself.
Eli: Now, let’s talk about something important, like how you’re gonna thank me for throwing Simpson off your scent.
Clare: Well, what did you have in mind?
Eli: Well…I don’t know…
[Eli kisses Clare.]
Eli: I have a French Exam
Clare: I think you just passed it