pls support trans girls and trans women who like traditionally masculine things
no seriously please reblog this ive seen so many posts saying to support trans boys and trans men who like traditionally feminine things and those posts are good!! i love them!!
but i have never in my life seen a post saying to support masculine trans girls and trans women or trans girls and trans women who like traditionally masculine things and its really important to understand that showing support for trans women in any form is just as important as showing support for trans men so please, please reblog this.
support trans women and trans girls. support trans women and trans girls who like traditionally masculine things. trans women and trans girls who like traditionally masculine things are not any less valid than trans women and trans girls who don’t!!
Also, to be clear, the one survivor was also the only person who followed quarantine procedures, and was overriden by the colleague who was secretly working for the company’s secret agenda and viewed the crew as expandable
my great-grandfather had to leave italy in the 20′s because he hit a fascist with a tuba, so if you think I am going to take this sitting down you are going to have to catch these hands and also this tuba
Fun story my Great Great Grandma left Germany in the 1920s because she had family in the US and could get citizenship pretty easily and once she was over in the US she then smuggled over 15 jewish families out by forging family documents so now my aunts are currently in the process of trying to tell the real ones from the fake ones because my great gran just died and there are legally over 100 surviving descendants but we know that math is a lil screwy.
Sometimes a family is you, your kids, your grandkids, your great grandkids, and the 15 Jewish families you helped smuggle out of Nazi Germany.
And your tuba
Stop abusing your boyfriends and yes what you are doing is abuse.
- Yelling at him in front of his friends
- Hitting or slapping him when he does or says something you don’t like
- Telling him he doesn’t have a choice when it comes to decisions that involve both of you
- Telling him he can’t hang out with friends because you don’t like him
- Telling him to not talk to other girls even if they are his friend
- Forcing him to spend every moment with you
- Belittling him and pointing out all his flaws
- Calling him stupid or making fun of him for making a mistake
- Threatening to break up with him if he doesn’t do what you want
- Being emotionally manipulative and crying until he does what you want
- Accusing him of cheating every time he’s not with you
- Blow up is phone if he doesn’t text you every five minutes
- Telling him you are the must thing that has ever happened to him and no one else will love
- Physically attacking him when ever you are mad
- Forcing him to have sex despite that fact that he said he didn’t want to
- Invading his privacy by going through his phone
- Getting mad at him for changing his password and demanding he tell you what it is
If a guy did any of these things to a girl it would be considered abuse but since its the other way around its considered normal. Throughout High school I saw many girl treating their boyfriends like shit. Sometime even physically abusing them in the hallways and no one trying to stop it because its a girl attacking a boy.
Boys: If your girlfriend does anything on this list leave her. It is abuse and you deserve better.
Girls: if you find your self doing anything on this list to your boyfriend you need to knock it off because you are being abusive.
My brother was abused by his babies mom and it started like this and escalated to child abuse and neglect.
You don’t deserve to be screamed at, ignored, or assaulted.
Not showing affection when she wants or not hugging her before class) or missing a phone call doesn’t warrant getting cussed out or hit.
Lol, I lost 5 followers from reblogging this. That’s fine, y'all can go
Whole lot of grown women do this too.
Just wanna throw these in too
- Being passive aggressive with him when he wants to spend time with friends or doing other things
- controlling when he’s able to go out with friends
- Breaking up his friendships with other girls just because you’re insecure
- Making him feel like his opinions in decisions that affect the both of you are irrelevant and don’t matter
- SENDING HIS NUMBER TO STRANGERS TO TEST IF HE’S LOYAL OR NOT
- testing him in anyway in general without his knowledge or permission (example: catfishing! it’s manipulative and weird don’t fucking do that)
- taking money/credit cards without permission to spend on things without his knowledge ( had an ex friend do this constantly to her boyfriend and she’d always condone it because “he’ll get over it” )
- guilting him for hanging out with friends/family over you and making him choose between you and friends/family
- telling him “you don’t love me if you *insert harmless activity he wants to do here* “
- being rude or mean to him in front of others to assert dominance or power over him
- downloading apps to spy on his phone activity (yes, this is a thing “”regular”” people do) or snooping on his social media to see who he’s talking to
- hitting him, slapping him, punching him, shoving him. literally how do people not understand slapping your male partner is bad. people tend to find this funny in media and society and its weird. KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR PARTNER WITHOUT PERMISSION.
I come from a family of very forward and manipulative women and i see it in media all the time. it’s fucked and people need to not be accepting of young girls acting like snot-nosed, abusive shit heads that think they can get away with manipulation and cruelty because they happen to be girls.
and let me add this. ABUSIVE TEEN GIRLFRIENDS TURN INTO ABUSIVE GROWN ASS WOMEN GIRLFRIENDS WHO TURN INTO ABUSIVE WIVES.
if you have an abusive teen or young adult gf right now fellas, leave. don’t let her use you to get her shit right. you’ll be so fucked up by the time she gets it together if she ever does and believe that most likely she won’t.
Can i just add that ive seen young queer girls do this to their girlfriends. Girls can be abusers and you are right to leave.
Women/young girls can definitely be just as abusive. I knew a young man that got ran over and had his leg broken by his girlfriend because (in her words he annoyed her) He refused to press charges. Another young lady started to hit her ex boyfriend because he wouldn’t take her back because of the abuse. He called the cops on her and they literally started laughing at him because she was very petite in comparison to him. Anyone can be abusive and I wish more people understood that.
(Image description: ten pride flags with the identity represented by the flag in cursive text above smaller black text that says “and proud to be part of the queer community”. The flags included are the pink/orange lesbian flag, bisexual flag, pansexual flag, rainbow flag, nonbinary flag, transgender flag, intersex flag, asexual flag, aromantic flag, and agender flag.)
The fun thing is that this also happens when two people share the same expertise but not the same language. Like, we learned in uni about this experiment - some linguistics researchers recorded various phone calls between Chinese and German engineers, all of them speaking very poor English, and apparently the transcription was 98% gibberish. But then they asked the Germans what they themselves had wanted to communicate and what the Chinese had said and viceversa, and it turns out both parties understood their colleagues quite well despite the fact the communication itself didn’t make any sense at all.
i love how moms understand literal complete jibberish coming out of their baby’s mouth like at my old job there was a client who would always bring her little girl in and i would play with her and just not understand a word she said until we played by her mom one day and the baby handed me a stuffed animal and said “fifhebk dneib jdjc djejendbxi” and the mom was like “she said she wants you to play kittens with her and the striped one is named tommy” and i was like … 🤯
It’s a classic cop trick. They gave an impossible order and then used that to justify the arrest.
The journalists got kettled and were told to “move back” while being surrounded. There was no “back” for them to go to. Thus, the cops could claim that they “weren’t complying” to justify the arrest
It’s absolute bullshit and they get away with this kind of shit everyday
then said they weren’t complying
The reporter, the producer, the cameraman, and the whole crew live on tv
Y'all see them arrest that cnn reporter with the cameras still rolling?
George Floyd was killed by an officer while being handcuffed. He was PLEADING for breath.
A black man asked a woman to put her dog on a leash. The woman then threatened to call the cops on HIM and accuse him of threatening her.
A white pastor claimed two black men kidnapped him to cover up the fact that he was in the hotel room because he was cheating on his wife.
A white woman drowned her nine-year-old son with autism, and said a black man had done it.
Regis Korchinski Paquet was shoved off the balcony by an officer. She died.
Tony McDade, a transgender man, was shot and killed by an officer.
These are all under 72 hours. 3 days. Now, realize what happens in a month.
I love her so much
In 1990, the high school dropout rate for Dolly Parton’s hometown of Sevierville Tennessee was at 34% (Research shows that most kids make up their minds in fifth/sixth grade not to graduate). That year, all fifth and sixth graders from Sevierville were invited by Parton to attend an assembly at Dollywood. They were asked to pick a buddy, and if both students completed high school, Dolly Parton would personally hand them each a $500 check on their graduation day. As a result, the dropout rate for those classes fell to 6%, and has generally retained that average to this day.
Shortly after the success of The Buddy Program, Parton learned in dealing with teachers from the school district that problems in education often begin during first grade when kids are at different developmental levels. That year The Dollywood Foundation paid the salaries for additional teachers assistants in every first grade class for the next 2 years, under the agreement that if the program worked, the school system would effectively adopt and fund the program after the trial period.
During the same period, Parton founded the Imagination Library in 1995: The idea being that children from her rural hometown and low-income families often start school at a disadvantage and as a result, will be unfairly compared to their peers for the rest of their lives, effectively encouraging them not to pursue higher education. The objective of the Imagination library was that every child in Sevier County would receive one book, every month, mailed and addressed to the child, from the day they were born until the day they started kindergarten, 100% free of charge. What began as a hometown initiative now serves children in all 50 states, Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom, mailing thousands of free books to children around the world monthly.
On March 1, 2018 Parton donated her 100 millionth book at the Library of Congress: a copy of “Coat of Many Colors” dedicated to her father, who never learned to read or write.
toph is the best character ever bc she’s this tiny disabled girl with a highly impressive level of emotional maturity who is a genius in her field and a war hero on the side and her hobbies include eating dirt and committing gruesome murders
Stopping girl hate doesn’t mean you have to like or get along with every other woman. It just means you don’t tear women down for being women. It means you let go of your internalised misogyny, envy, and jealousy of other women. It means not using gender based insults to undermine other women. It means you don’t push other women under the bus for men. It means you stop holding other women to the arbitrary and restrictive gender roles you’ve been socialised into.