It is called “Gay School Bus” as the company was called Gay Toys, Inc. (As in the surname.)
from the down with cis bus and friends collection
from 2017 at Kontrapunkt when we accidentally burnt wood in the ovens when cooking and it got foggy all up to the roofs
2015 in denmark
Always save your strange ideas and projects and notes i JUST found an How I Met Your Mother rewrite from neons ago in my old files and am having a fieldtrip
One time I was awfully tired when I reached school so I went down to the basement to take a nap. feels like a SHAMEFUL SECRET but it was a rlly good idea. So quiet and calm . Best deal.
A draft I found from 2013 JLSKJ BABY ME???
I was sent down there to get something I believe.
For a while I know that the school library kept many of their books down there!
- Body and Soul (1925) dir. Oscar Micheaux
- The Scar of Shame (1929) dir. Frank Perugini
- note the director was white but the cast is all-black
- Portrait of Jason (1967) dir. Shirley Clarke
- note that I’ve seen this and the doc itself is a bit exploitative and hard to watch in the director’s treatment of Jason but imo still worth a watch for Jason alone
- Symbiopsychotaxiplasm Take One (1968) dir. William Greaves
- Interesting concept but be warned of rampant homophobia esp. use of the f slur
- Black Panthers (1970) dir. Agnès Varda
- Again white director but she gives the party room to speak for itself
- A Well Spent Life (1971) dir. Les Blank
- Suzanne, Suzanne (1982) dir. Camille Billops, James Hatch
- Cane River (1982) dir. Horace Jenkins
- Losing Ground (1982) dir. Kathleen Collins
- My Brother’s Wedding (1983) dir. Charles Burnett
- Daughters of the Dust (1991) dir. Julie Dash
- The Watermelon Woman (1996) dir. Cheryl Dunye
- Down in the Delta (1998) dir. Maya Angelou
- And When I Die, I Won’t Stay Dead (2015) dir. Billy Woodberry
- Black Mother (2018) dir. Khalik Allah
EDIT: I am in the US and know that Criterion Channel is only available in certain countries, but someone added it wasn’t region locked for them so its worth a try if you’re not in America/dont have a VPN
Oh but tonight is a good, warm evening. Thank you to all kind hormones n energies
I’m so wary of interacting with certin situations as of lately. Feel in many ways like a rusty screw in a machine that don’t need me but.
Gotta oil myself up.
I felt very warm tonight. The light stays still and covers the roof.
To be a burden is to be loved enough to bear with. Which is quite alot
At the end of the day all we can do is Live our lives with Strength, whatever fuckery that might entail
I’m reading the first chapter of my Ichthyology book for homework and so far my favorite quote is:
“Humans are not the pinnacle of evolutionary progress but only an aberrant side branch of fish evolution.”
women want me, but fish? fish pity me
Sorry god for queerbaiting you by loving and daydreaming about my friends all the time