That murderous and spiteful fictional villain would treat me right
i haven’t posted selfies in forever, take this
ignore my face but i kinda want to draw these later…
To any villains that may need to hear it:
- Your villain song slaps
- Your evil lair is gaudy and fantastic
- Your evil outfit is menacing and strikes fear into the hearts of your enemies
- The heroes are disgusted by your amoral and strange conduct
All the gays worship you
And all the gays worship you! Thank you for that necessary addition.
there it’s up to date
i am thankful for the people who stopped me from getting into hxh
because uvo literally has no FUCKIGN LORE besides SWINGING
i do not want to watch the entirety of hxh for man tiddies but hoo boy uvogin my beloved
finally. digital reference of the s/i.
- Firefox remains best in show in the category of “browsers that won’t do this bullshit.” It’s got a long, long history of trust, a sizable userbase, and a decent amount of privacy built in, with more extensions and customization options than you’ll ever need. However, note that it can sometimes perform slowly, especially with a lot of tabs open.
- Opera is a slightly lesser-known browser, and my personal main browser for day-to-day use. It has a built-in VPN (though this can be slow at times), adblocker, and anti-tracking tools, with more available via extensions. Opera’s userbase is slightly smaller, so overall less extensions are available than Firefox, and (in my experience) it generally needs a few settings to be tweaked on first startup to make it comfortable to use (notably, the keyboard shortcuts are different from chrome/firefox).
- DuckDuckGo is a privacy-focused search engine that also has (at least) a mobile browser (for Android devices). I’m not honestly sure if they have a desktop or Apple version, but the mobile browser provides many similar safety features to Opera. I find Opera more convenient for casual browsing, but if you’re very conscious of online security, DuckDuckGo might be the way to go.
- Microsoft Edge exists. Don’t use it.
Please do yourself a favor and stop using Chrome!
He looks at his husband lovingly in the mirror with them, stature arching over.
“I think you look perfect.”
The third trimester has been unkind to Zajac- this of course being the most body changes in a short time span. He was used to being larger, but still…
“This isn’t me, though.” They pat their belly, swimming with life that will exit within weeks. “This is some lady going through the motions.”
Ganondorf pets the hylian delicately. “I’ll have you know that’s no lady you’re talking about. This is a man braver than any warrior I’ve laid eyes on. Living in a body not your own to give life to others isn’t a common experience.”
They look down at their stirring belly humming. “I guess it’s unique. But not all unique things are good.” They look up to notice a shocked look on the king’s face. “That isn’t to say our child isn’t a blessing! She is. I’m just an obstacle I wish could pass already.”
Ganondorf’s head rests on theirs, staring at the reflection a while longer. “This obstacle is the only reason I’d bring a new life with me. I couldn’t imagine a better voe to raise her.”
His language always affirmed Zajac, ever since the beginning. Despite not confirming, Gerudo Valley took another exception into their ranks. He has experienced struggles as they did, and it is especially apparent now with a baby on the way.
“Do you think you can make it to bed now?” Ganon asks delicately.
jumping on the trend- choose some men but it gets progressively worse & i’ll tell you what i think about you
i miss RPing with people who do my F/Os. it feels like they always disappear ;_;