((Today’s extra love is a hug! I love all of you so sorry I don’t post as much but I still hope you enjoy when I do! <3))
Part 1: Here
-The most supportive of them all.
- “Wow Y/N you’re really amazing at this game huh!”
- Honestly he’s just so impressed and proud of you.
- It makes you feel a bit guilty that you’re beating him this badly.
- If he wins one match he gets so thrilled.
- “I did it! I won one!”
- He will brag about it to the rest of the class.
-He is seething on the inside but the only sign he gives you is a snarl.
- He ends up exploding his controller in rage roaring loudly.
- That was the day you realized you needed to let him win sometimes.
- Now that you know that you two often snuggle and play.
- You sit in his lap and snuggle up with him while you play and give him a kiss when he wins. Plus it helps that you introduced him to calming games like Stardew Valley.
- He won’t admit it but he did a lot of training on it in his free time.
- “Looks like I won again where’s my kiss Y/N?”